Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:03 am
"I doubt it! I'm use to hearing people drone on. Especially Jeremy! That's all I hear about. "
Frank rubbed his aching temples and finally sat down from his pacing. With the caffeine finally wearing off, Frank yawned and threw his legs up over the arm rests of the over stuffed chair. Within a few minutes, both Frank and Brittney were fast asleep.
The quiet afternoon turned into early evening as both friends were still out. One in the chair curled up, the other eagle spread on the couch. A slight groan came from Frank's mouth as he slowly turned over and started scratching his arms. The burning intensified waking up all his senses and sending him muttering under his breath to the bathroom.
A loud shriek woke Brittney up and startled Tobias who was finally coming down the steps.
"The hell?" Tobias questioned as he peered into the living room to get the same expression he wore from Brittney.
They both looked towards the bathroom door to hear cries of panic going on.
"Are you all right in there Frank?" Tobias questioned
"Ssssomebody get Jeremy! NOW!" A crazed and hysterical Frank hissed loudly while remaining behind the closed door.
"Did he just hisss like Jeremy?"
Brittney was still shocked to hear it as well but she took off running up the steps to the third floor in her stockings to grab Jeremy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:22 pm
Toby on the other hand had the attempting try to calm Frank down, but before he open the door all the way he ducked from something zooming right by him. It came that fast it was hard to describe, but it was something that was breakable hearing a slight crash where it landed. Frank was without a clear word but trying his best to say something without it slurring from his mouth, panic was the only thing he was thinking about. Toby looked on the ground to see in hunched by the sink with his face covered, unable to see much but a slight tint of red on his arms like he got burned by something.
"Jussst get him down here ssso he can explain what the hell is going on here, and thiss isnt a hallucination."

Toby's ears were not tricking him this time as he could hear clear that Frank was hissing his words whenever it was an 's' sound or close. Frank looked up to him finally to catch a glance of the expression of confusion mixed in shock.

"I have no idea whatsss going on right now, just waking up to a bad itch and...and.....looking into the mirror at this going on. A freak accident that I didn't even do unless it was in my sleep."
Brittney finally came down dragging Jeremy half out of it, but enough to keep on his feet to the bathroom door where both of them heard a tussle inside. In a panic impulse Frank was trying to get away as Toby tried to look and see to be of any help, but ended up having to defend as he attacked from the fright. Jeremy pulled Toby away from getting bit, which was a good idea since he caught a glimpse of fang as Frank recoiled back unable to put might of a fight anymore.

"Well it sseems that the little project is taking itss effect with you. I didn't think it would be as quick as the matter of a couple hours. The fangs and scales seem to be coming in pretty quickly than expected."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:44 pm
"Frank! You need to calm down!" Jeremy softly answered as he sat on the floor in front of his friend.
He looked over to Tobias and Brittney and motioned for them to scatter which they did quickly.
"Frank, look at me! You have to look at me in order for me to help you." Jeremy added softly while trying to gently pull his friends hands away from his face.
Frank finally allowed him to pull his hands away.
A low whistle came from Jeremy's mouth. He quickly shut the door with his foot and grabbed a washcloth from the linen closet above his head. With the water running from the sink, he quickly dunked the cloth in and wrung it out. Without a word, he applied the washcloth to the hotspots on his friends skin for a few moments before gently pulling it off along with bits of human skin.
"Frank, I'm sorry. I had no idea that my brother tampered with his venom. I should have known that good for nothing leader of his would have messed around more. I don't think I can reverse this either." Jeremy softly answered while still applying moisture to his friends incoming scales.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:10 pm
"Oh please, I bet your reaction to your own face of scales didn't have you whistling at them, but just as freaked out as I was." Frank said a little annoyed and frustrated trying to keep from thrashing around again.
At the same time Jeremy didn't realize the whole thing would be as big as what he was seeing, not as dark as his own Frank's scale were starting to show in patches one tone darker than his original skin color. It went the same with the patches creeping onto his hands and arms, red in irritation trying to break from the skin and the surrounding skin.
"Looksss like your sssscales are trying to come in, but itss gonna be a little irritated for awhile since your skin isnt used to them and trying to fight back the change on the body. Trust me the itching was twice as bad as a sssssunburn or poison ivy but it'll clear up with a little care."

Jeremy tried to talk to Frank as he was still doing his best to hide away from looking at him or even the mirror. Then again curiosity got the best of him and looked again to try and snap from going crazy, Frank could see that Jeremy was right and the areas that were around the skin had a slight reddish tone from being irritated. Seeing that he was touching his face and knew it was real Frank was calming his breathing slightly looking to the changes. Jeremy heaved a sigh at looking to the changes, and could tell that though the changes were a lot to look at a few things were a little different. Like Jeremy's eyes the color had changed to a reptilian tone, but instead of the whites being brown they remained the same.

"Ssseems like in a way you changed, but only partially kinda like a halfling hybrid."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:25 pm
"Sso this is real....I'm not dreaming..." Frank tried making sense of everything as Jeremy continued to apply water and gently pulling the rest of the dead skin off. It took a few minutes of coaxing to get Frank to lower his hands away from his face. When he did, Jeremy very gently started to soak the rest of the areas with warm water. Franks eyes were trying to focus Jeremy noticed as well as he wasn't talking too much.
"Can you focus on anything with your sight?"
Frank shook his head. "It'sss hard to focus on anything. Too many bright colors." His words slurred and distorted.
Jeremy smiled. " Cat got your tongue?" He knew he was going to get punched for that comment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 pm
He did get a good punch on the shoulder, but then again he did have it coming for the fact it barely have little humor from the sound of it. Besides that Frank was feeling a little better with the skin calming down, but still was bugging him a little to itch. Jeremy kept him from going for the new skin, being careful around the scales and observed his eyes as the changes were starting to take effect on his sight.
"On the bright ssside at least you know what'sss going on and I can help you with whatever happens. True you night jusst be half, but I'm not sure what could happen that will be happening for you. Hopefully with the partial strain, the abilitiesss wont be as advance as mine. But we wont know till sssome time passesss."
Jeremy stayed with Frank to try and help with his scale patches and back on his feet from nearly crashing into the sink from the panic of seeing in the mirror.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:37 pm
"Keep your skin moistened. You saw how I shed, water makes it easier to do when your skin has water on it." Jeremy stated while taking a pen flashlight to his friends eyes.
"Your eyes will be fine. Give them some time to adjust. The best I can do for you right now is putting lotion on your new skin to keep it from itching as bad. I do want to take a look at your mouth though. I know I saw what I thought I saw but I want to double check."
Frank had a confused look on his face when Jeremy pulled a vial out. He gently pulled his friends lips back to reveal the thin fangs embedded into the roof of his mouth.
"Hey bud? You know you have fangs and your tongue is starting to sssplit apart naturally right?" Jeremy flicked the air between his words quickly through his lips while trying to not scare Frank even more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:00 pm
Just as he expected the fangs were starting to come out from the top, and become part of Frank's mouth along side with his existing teeth. It wasn't taking too long as Jeremy wanted to get any venom that was probably being made inside the fangs themselves, another reason to be quick to extract before it ends up being more of a mess to deal with. Frank watched him slip the vial on his fang, but he was a little jumpy at how tender the gum was around the fangs that Jeremy had to stop a few times not to get bit on accident. In a way it was like Frank was getting the idea how Jeremy felt about being chased around and have a vial stuck into his mouth. In a few seconds the little vial had whatever venom that was made, giving Frank a little relief of the water filled feeling he was getting from the fangs.
"With thisss I can be able to figure out a little more if you are jusst as potinent or a little milder. Going to be quite a variety of tessting for awhile."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 pm
Frank rubbed his jaw gingerly. "Ssso I'm a test subject now...great! Now I know what it feels like." Frank rolled his eyes as his tongue darted out finally to take in all the smells.
Jeremy slid his glasses on from his pocket and finally opened the door to reveal Frank to the rest of the world.

"Wow! Nice! Another ssssnake to add to the group." Tobias laughed lightly seeing Frank finally for the first time with his tongue flicking the air and scales finally showing through.

Frank already irritated as it is, he lunged baring his fangs at Tobias but was held back by Jeremy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:52 am
As funny as it all sounded Jeremy kept Frank from getting into a bigger mess with his temper slightly a little hot fused than normal, but then again who could blame him for wanting to take a shot at him if it meant having to go through the same thing with the snake related puns. Instead he was able to keep himself together thanks to restraint from Jeremy, as he tried to keep him in place while Toby backed off from seeing fang.

"I think that'ssss quite enough for one time around, Frank here hasss to let everyone know that thingsss are going to be a little different now he'ss a halfling now. And at the same time I have to try and be the best at giving all I know to help him out."

At this point Frank was tarting his tongue in annoyance at the fact not only was he half of a human and hybrid, but at the same time even he was still going to figure out what was the different and what was a major change from the ordinary. The scales were slowly coming in, while the fangs were still like a toy of sorts getting used to.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:34 am
"You did this?" Tobias exclaimed grabbing the collar of Jeremy's shirt as he walked away.
Jeremy gagged and felt himself get pulled backwards. He groaned in annoyance.
"No Toby! I didn't do this! My brother's venom was tampered with."
He turned around to face Tobias who was already starting to show his own signs of aggression.
"I was working on an anti-venom for mine and was planning on the same for Erik but that b*****d had his venom tampered with.I didn't know that when I was using Frank as host for the anti-venom."
"Guysss! It wass an accident. It'ssss not a big deal!" Frank slurred while wipeing his mouth from where the saliva was building up.
"Thissss sssssucks!" He angrily huffed before walking back to the bathroom to spit in the sink.
Brittney quietly approached the door to check on Frank while the other two were arguing.
Frank was still spitting in the sink when she tapped lightly on the door frame. He looked up to the mirror and jumped slightly from his reflection and Brittney's."Sssorry! having a little bit of ssssspeech impediment right now." Frank couldn't help but to stick his tongue out in front of the mirror to see it already splinting at the tip.He flicked it quickly and realized all the smells around him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:17 pm
Of course the realization of seeing the scales was a bit of a shock, but what was done was done and the next step was to figure out how everything worked against what he could do in the past. The speech was being a little difficult, but Frank was thinking it would be temporary till his mouth had a chance to adjust to the new fangs and slit tongue. The smelling part was a little strange as he was able to smell things whenever his tongue would flick out into the air,picking up anything that was around. He knew a little bit that flicking was how a snake smelled things, but didn't realize his regular sense of smell wasn't as strong like it was anymore feeling like he was slightly stuffed in the nose with allergies.

"Something a little bit odd to get use to, sticking out the tongue I have clear smell like a dog, then when closed its like a nasty case of allergies. Well, I think this will be a little on the interesting side to get used to."
Frank flicked his tongue in and out a few times to get an idea then looked back to the mirror to look at his eyes again, still looking normal but with the look of having a different color contact tone in them. The fright seemed to had soften a little bit more as he was getting a closer look to everything that had change in a more curious look besides the spook from hearing the door frame tapping.

"Thisss lookss like I can have a little fun once the dussst ssettles from those two fighting out there." he had a smirk of trouble on his face that showed he was going to use this to be up to no good as Brittney only rolled her eyes at the look. Something that couldn't be put passed him since along with the other boys Frank was one to watch too.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 pm
"This can't be good. Frank, that might not be the best idea right now. Not with what just happened to you." Brittney tried to block his way past the door.
Frank stopped for just a moment to listen.
"But they deserve it!" He wined but backed down when Brittney glared at him.
He looked back at the mirror and noticed his pupils were slit with brown and blue starting to mix. Flicking his tongue again, He spit in the sick before he turned back to Brittney. "Ssssorry! Not usssse to thissss."
Frank was trying his best to speech clearly but it wasn't happening. He winced as he felt his new fangs start to pull back down from the roof of his mouth. He couldn't control them yet and they were hurting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:20 pm
Even if there wasn't a heated argument going on the outside, there was a chance that even if he could it would be unsuccessful. Franks gingerly rubbed at his mouth from the soreness his fangs were giving, but even that wasn't making things any better from barely trying to hide it as Brittney could see on his face.
"If you wanted to go and try it your not even in the best of shape, if your mouth is giving you a problem it might be a sign to think twice. I say give it a day or two to let everything get out into place."

She went to looked at Frank, but heaved an annoyed sigh watching him play vanity in the mirror at the changes that it was like looking at a guy who find his face a top priority thing to check every minute.

"I'm sure that after a little teaching from Jeremy, and actually paying attention to the little lectures, it might make things a little more easier. True your spitting like a faucet but knowing a few things from him will do some good, since you both are already getting tight with being buddies of the basement. Getting together will shed a little light on what to do to keep a control on things."

After a few more choice words coming from the other side of the door the fighting sounded like it was calming down. There wasn't much else that could be done anymore but to deal with the aftermath and pick up the pieces to make it right. Frank thought about and knew that Jeremy already had to deal with this stuff before with his change, just getting through the boring part of learning he had to get through without nearly falling asleep.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:47 pm
Still completely exhausted, Frank yawned revealing the long slender fangs in his mouth toward Brittney. His eyes were showing the lack of sleep that he wasn't getting and with one final flick of the air around him, he slowly made his way past Tobias and Jeremy still in heated debate towards the couch where he finally just put his head down and closed his eyes for a few seconds.
"He's your responsibility now Jeremy. I can't have this happen again. Is that understood?" Tobias sternly but softly prodded Jeremy after realizing Frank was fast asleep.
"Yea, but like I said, I had no idea Aaron spiked my brother's venom. I really am sorry."
"You better have a damm good excuse for that poor guy when he wakes up." Tobias pointed towards a snoring Frank half on and half off the couch.
"Guys, Why don't we let him sleep. Toby? Shouldn't you be getting ready for work? Jeremy, I'm sorry I woke you up. Is there anything we can do for Frank right now?" Brittney asked gently.
"Right now? There really isss nothing we can do for him but let him ssleep. Besides, I think you might want some sleep too and I'm quite sure not in what your wearing...." Jeremy trailed off bright red at seeing Brittney in a miniskirt with fishnets. He quickly looked away from her.
Tobias rolled his eyes at the both of them. "Yea, I am getting ready for work but tonight is more of a stand by night. Just don't scare the guy when he wakes up. I saw Jeremy drain his fangs for now but his body is probably making more as we speak."  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games