Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:55 pm
It was a hard thing to suggest but it was at least a good attempt to asked, if something wasn't said that was in mind it would never get an answer if it was for the sake of being some help.

"I understand that from seeing it first hand, as soon as Aaron had stepped even an inch on your line the instinct kicked in and you were furious. Most likely I will be trying this when you have to go out for the night and watch the city, I can try an attempt to get him and get what I need done and before you know it I'll let him go before you have a chance to notice anything out of the ordinary."

He had a point though that with this success of the anti venom being a positive creation there has to be a little more than a small vial to keep the production going, and Jeremy was in no mind to have to hunt his brother down again and again to retrieve a decent amount to commence a few test and have a good amount made for emergencies. when the answer was clear Jeremy nodded still a little quiet at what he had to figure out doing to get his brother to come to the manor and do what he needed some. However the part of getting Erik here wouldn't be so easy since of many factors to think about from the first thing of getting Erik isolated from anyone to making sure backup was around if something was going to happen if his brother decides to retailiate. They were some things to think about, but Jeremy could be clever if he had to when it came to getting Erik's attention. All he had to do was wait for the right time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:05 pm
"Jeremy? Just don't tell me when he's here. I don't need you getting hurt because of me. Fair enough?" Tobias questioned picking up his mug and draining it.
He smiled." That I can do. By the way, do I want to know what happened in the kitchen?" He hissed snickering.
"Shut up Jeremy!" Toby flipped his friend off.
"That's what I thought. But anyways, I'll leave you to watch kitty videos on youtube." Jeremy loudly answered from the doorway and ducked a coat getting thrown at him from the room.
"I can never get my paperwork done on time. Goodnight Jeremy!" Tobias' higher vocals kicked in from his stress and the door was shut with a click.
He rolled his eyes when he heard Tobias' response."Well it's about time he started switching over to his natural sleeping pattern."
He quietly walked back to his part of the lab. With stomach growling, he went to the cage when he kept all his feeder mice and pulled one out by the tail squeaking for it's life.
"Ssssorry little guy, I have to eat.I'll make it quick and painless for you." Jeremy softly answered while allowing his fangs to come down poised and pumping venom.
Frank walked into the room and hit the chair making a loud noise startling his friend.
"Do you mind?" He snarled with fangs clearly posed for the attack. Frank put his hands in the air and took a step back until he saw the mouse in his hands fighting his grip.
"You actually eat them? I thought that was a joke going around the house on your behalf but you really do?" His eyes were full of wonder and curiosity allowing him to step closer to inspect what his friend was going to do.
"Yessssss! I do! If you want to watch, go ahead but don't interfere!" Jeremy hissed furiously for getting interrupted during his meal.
Without anymore interruptions, Jeremy quickly bit down and pumped the mouse with his killer fangs. The mouse struggled for a minute before going limp. When it died, Jeremy unhinged his jaw allowing him to swallow the the animal whole.
"That's really cool in a morbid way." Frank chimed going to the cage to pull another one out for his friend.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm
A little bit heard to put into thinking but it was Frank he was talking with, one that would almost fit the category as someone that would think the more creepy things were something to wonder about. Since he was just watching and observing giving another mouse from the cage, Jeremy thought nothing of it while he went back to his task at hand to feed himself, while Frank took a spot to observe the entire process from the lethal bite to the end result. It gave him something else to do to learn a little bit more about how Jeremy's instincts reacted without having to deal with the concequence of having to get strike at as long as he was at a good distance that would make Jeremy threatened enough to go into attack mode for being interrupted.

"I guess we all learn something different when we get the chance to watch and observe.....of course with permission and no surprises."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:46 pm
After eating his fill, he slumped down into his chair and just rested with his eyes closed.
"I could have sssworn that I was alone. I don't eat in front of others because I might strike at them if they get to close. I'm kind of surprised you even bothered to hand them to me knowing the danger you could have been in if I bit you on accident."
"Just rest dude. I know what snakes do after eating a big meal. It's the least I can do.Besides, your making me immune to all bites so that being said, if you even bit me, over time, it would have no effect on me." Frank chimed in as he climbed over the desk to rub Jeremy's shoulders.
"It'ssss still stressful but maybe if your around more I might get use to you. I hate the instints. I wish I didn't get them as part of this but what's done is done."
He whispered just keeping his eyes closed.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:03 pm
Frank continue to help his friend relax a little more, keeping in mind of everything he was saying even if it a little silent at first but with a meaning.
"Thats one thing your right about that what instincts you've been wired with will remain with you but what doesnt say they can be tamed to react in different ways. More in a sort of being set to kick in to specific times instead of all the time."

It was one thing that Frank had to think about especially with the odea that Toby had to do many changes to keep from beiming a pure bat than a hybrid, territory was the main example. True he would become a savage thing trying to keep his things his own from rivals, but learned how it worked for him to only react to enemy scents, while letting his own clan come and go into the lands as they please without having to worry about getting snarled at when the line has been crossed. If Jeremy could do the same with interacting with those that would be working with him the most, then the urge to strike at people would lessen more when the thought of someone being in the same room changes the threat meater to just a slight startle.

They knew right away that most likely Frank would be one to be able to come in close contact, snce he was able to give a feeder mouse to him without any hesitation. If there wasn;t any fear being sense the instinct would be less to mild.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:43 pm
Jeremy's eyes snapped open.
"I think I have a solution to make you immune quicker." He slirred standing up quickly and tried to get to the other side of the lab. Half way there he yelped in pain. Doubleing over, he started to heave feeling his food coming up on him.
"You ok over there?" Frank rushed over just as Jeremy lost his breakfast on the floor.
"Sorry Frank, it happens sometimes when I eat to much and move too quick."
He sighed and tried to stand up straight but the pain only brought him down to his knees.
"Jeremy, go sit down. I'll clean it up. It's not a big deal. You are beyond stressed out if your throwing up your food again."
"Wait, how do you know about that?"
"I once had a snake for pet and she would do that all the time when she was stressed out."
"Well that makes a lot more sense why you are so infatuated by me." Jeremy rolled his eyes.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
"A little on the interesting side yeah thats a true statement, but the point is that even though your not a pet snake you still have the traits I could remember from her. You've been up all night on patrol and then come back to conduct a few test as well as add on to figuring out new things, a little bit too much if I say so myself. Take a moment to get your body resting and finally back in a good pattern, keep up the trips here and there then you wont be able to keep anything down nor be much of a help if you cant barely lift a thing."

Frank was getting a little worry about Jeremy since he almost had forgotten that he had just been out the entire night, as well came down to figure out a few things on the venom project that rest or sleep seemed to pass by him without a blink of an eye. Though figuring out things for the vision was a thing to try, his friend needed to take a little time away from the lab to rest up and get a little food in him to keep up. He took a few rags and cleaned up the small mess without much of a word or fuss.

"Its probably already close to the afternoon, take this time to get a little shut eye in before the rest come to wake up for the night time. The spectrum thing can wait for another time when you got a little rest and food. Probably will go up myself very soon since I'm feeling the wire starting to fade off myself. Take a break and get yourself a little on the better side without feeling sick to the point you can even keep the mice down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:16 pm
" I sshould shouldn't I." Jeremy weakly smiled before grabbing the nearest trash basket and emptied his stomach again.
Frank rolled his eyes and quietly helped Jeremy up. "You're not walking by yourself. Not after what just happened. I'll walk with you."
Jeremy nodded and slowly walked out of the lab with Frank behind him.

they passed the kitchen to see the mess that Sam was now cleaning up witha little help from Issac as they both were scrubbing the floor and the walls that looked like a crime scene.
"Well it looksss like Toby did go hunting after all. Just not a good predator if he can't keep his own food from makeing a messss"  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:30 am
Frank took a second glance only to meet eyes with Samantha, who was not so happy at the fact she was having to clean up after one that never was the best in the kitchen and probably poorly to clean what was done. He turned back around and follow Jeremy up the stairs in case he would lose his balance with how overwhelmed his body had been hit with.

"Well look at it this way, at least if it was a hunt its just an animal and not one of us that crossed the line." he said in a little humor knowing the kitchen was going to be a little bit to clean from the stain proned mess.
Frank managed to be a guide towards the hallway as they both reached for Jeremy's room, clicking the door open just enough for him to get in slowly but at least inside the room without tripping on something.

"I think a few hours of sleeping and a couple more feeder mice when you get the stomach to keep them in, then you should feel a little better. True conducting tests are a neat thing to do, but if it means of barely moving down to your knees its not worth the abuse on the body. Maybe come back down a little later to see if something is happening, unless something wakes you from your slumber, hopefully not a spray of water from something blowing up."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:32 pm
Jeremy grinned at that comment before nodding and closing the door with a quiet click.
Frank sighed and slowly walked back down the hallway to his own room and opened the door. He just stood there looking at the bare room. He didn't own much other than his clothes and his computer. Everything else was borrowed or someone elses. "Hey, I know what your thinking! It's yours Frank." Sam smiled behind him making him jump.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:15 pm
"I swaer if it isnt you its Toby being able to get the scare out of anyone being so quiet on your feet, you two really know how to sneak around in the dark." he said taking a moment to catch himself and posure back to normal. Most would think about knowing when they were in the shadows, however it was still pretty creepy to think you are alone and turn on your heels to someone there waiting ever so quiet.
Needless to say Frank didnt mind it being already in his thought of mind partially heading down the hall, anyone that would be thinking partially would easily be snapped back into reality in a second from an outside source.
"I should've known better to not have my head in the clouds all the time, but it doesnt mean I cant have my moments to think about whats going on. Just from howeveryone acts around here sounds like they all have adjusted one way or another. Even if it means a certain area they call a spot to do whatever, we all in a way left or escaped from past living and became another strange family of sorts."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:10 am
"Sorry, I actully wasn't trying to scare you. I noticed you were kind of down so I just figured I'd see if everything's ok."
Frank smiled and nodded. "I'm good. Just was kind of thinking back to having nothing and now I have my own lab, anything I need, I have access to. It's really a dream come true for me.It might not feel like that for Toby but it does for me."
"I understand. I'm completely the opposite of Toby. I love the fact that I do what others can't. It gives me a chance to be able to help out. I don't have a badge like Toby does, I don't have any sources like he does. But, being what I am now, gives me that chance to help. It gives me a way to also protect him in a way. He might regret his looks but he doesn't realize what has opened up for him at the same time. Sure he has to listen to his boss, but, at the same time, he is allowed to go above on missions for the mayor himself."  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:50 pm
"You definatly have a solid point having to deal with him, with the entire fact of still getting the fact of being who he is now is still trying to settle in, but i think thats still slightly happening with you at the same time. On the other hand you've done quite alot for not just Toby but for the rest of us that thought there was nothing left to go to when others would turn their back. Some of the reasons were from the accident leaving them as they are, but at the same time gave us a place to call a haven from the rejection and living people would give for being different. It doesnt seem much now, but it"ll change when things become more solid."
Frank accepted his friend's words of kindness, but as well give a little bit of a knowledge that though Tobias had big things on his shoulders to report to and know connections Sam still had her good intentions and tasks being part of the group. It was hard to see it now but everyone had a place to be even if it wasn't seen right on the spot, it was still there to lend a hand to the clan as much possible when the time is needed.
True it seemed like it was Tobias that had quite alot on his plate to have to keep in check when something was on alert, but at the same time even a guy like him needs a few hands to help out when the situation is almost too much to handle. For the time being though it was alright since it was quiet just long enough from now before the dim halls would have the sounds of footsteps.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:48 pm
The quiet halls echoed from Frank's footfalls while just roaming the halls for no good reason. He was anxious and couldn't fall asleep even though he was exhausted. "Stupid caffeine withdrawal." He muttered before finally going back toward his room. He rounded the corner to almost run right into Toby. With them both jumping in surprise, Frank laughed it off while placing a smile on Toby's face.
"Can't fall sleep again I see?" He remarked bending down to pick up his loose paperwork to be filed that night.
"Yea! Caffeine withdrawal! I was made to go off it for a few days." Frank rolled his eyes. "Apparently I'm too hyper for my own good everyone says."
"Frank," Toby looked straight into Frank's eyes."you are. You're a danger to everyone around you when you do that. Good example, not warning me about your equipment malfunctions."
Frank hid his smile. "Yea! I should have said something,"
"Well I need to try to get some sleep before going back into the office to deal with my reports from tonight." Toby yawned.
"Can I ask a question?"
Toby eyed Frank. " How do you sleep sleep upside down?"
"Goodnight Frank!" Toby remarked sliding around his friend to open the door to his bedroom. He smiled while leaving the door cracked open a little. He knew that Frank couldn't resist watching. Putting his papers in his folder, he set it down on the desk, and lept onto the wood.Pulling himself up the wooden beams, he slowly walked the beam with nothing between him. He sat down, untied his shoes, and tossed them to the floor along with his socks.He flipped himself off the beam and dug into the wood with his talons on his feet. Taking a deep breath, he quietly covered his wings over him and snuggled into them. He glanced over to the crack in the door and smiled seeing Frank trying to stay hidden but watching at the same time. He closed his eyes and pulled his wings over his head as he drifted off to sleep.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:18 pm
"Guess not even a slight noise can get past him, still kinda cool to see how that sleeping thing works instead of being tangle each time in the sheets." he whispered before continuing his walk through the halls. The withdrawl had got the best of Frank as each turn and step made everything feel it was longer than it really was. Nothing was happening with most of the occupant deep in a sleep,while he tried to think clear from his mind telling him to remain awake. Seeing no sign of a sudden drop to the ground cold Frank walked downstair to an empty lobby, that seemed to create an echo with every step he took.

Eventually sleep would creep on him watching the slight rays of light from the afternoon sun leak from the cracks of the window,making it seem like two different worlds from the outside day and the seem dark nighttime inside. Just how Toby and Sam would like it to remain unless wanting to have a rude wake up call of not being able to see from the blazing sunlight. Frank had to smirk on the idea of hearing the few choice words Toby would spill from his mouth for going outside without his glasses,thinking it was nighttime already and realizing last minute. The time seem to feel like minutes instead of hours as Frank just paced around the lower part of the house,hoping something would knock him to the ground but it never came. Frank tried to sit down with a few ideas he had written down to improve a couple malfunctioned gadgets and read the possible change in equation till a sound had him almost leap off the chair and under for cover. Overreatcing his heart felt like it jumped into his throat looking around to see nothing,but hear tapping footsteps as if high heels but they were jagged from a reguler step.

"I didn't expect to see anyone up this late in the day, figuring most had slipped into nocturnal mode while you were down doing what a techie does best." a female voice called from the opening to the lobby and livingroom.

Frank got up from staggering to catch a breather to be just as surprised someone besides himself was still awake.Of all the people he talked to last a few hours ago he didn't expect wannabe librarian Brittney to be wandering about, however she wasn't in her typical hoodie and skirt everyone had seen her in when appeared. He could tell just from sight she had just got into the house with the way she had one heel on and off and was walking,trying to sneak in partially quietly but failed if it got his attention. She looked at him for a minute enough for Frank to try and figure out how she changed from book in her face to smearing make up as if crying,he just guessed even the quiet ones had an alter ego.

"Party girl much? never seen this side of you before."

"You wish I was, but alas its not my type of style for reading hidden and out of the way is my habit. I'm impressed how many times I'm able to sneak in and out without being detected,except for now. Wired I'm guessing?"

"Toby said the same thing to me not too long ago,before saying how it can be a hazard at times of forgetting a few things like flaws in equipment. I hate it when I get wired to work then the feeling lingers to no end,so I think of it as." he said rubbing his head trying to focus clear.
Britt was able to see his exhaustion even if it was just as bad as her own,thinking of possible remedies to help the over caffinated guy.

"I would just try anything hot that could mellow you out like mint or calming herbal tea,sure its not the high sugar drinks your used to but it could be a thought. Moving around and pondering will just keep you on track and moving,try sitting in one spot. But then again I forget you have a tendency to fuel on the caffine that simple calming ideas would be ineffective. I can stay with you for a moment since falling asleep is my problem too,switching the times and everything that reading would be pointless when the words scramble all over the place."

She tossed her bag on the chair before doing her best to kick off the hugging heel on her foot to find comfort from the constant wear.
"Who knows maybe sitting and talking will bored you enough you'll pass out sleeping like a baby."  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games