Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hanto sotsu

3,000 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 am
I'd be suprised if I did get it,I only get stuff from friends,(nice enough)If I did get this lusty though,that would be some sweet music to my ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:44 pm
lusty would make my avi perfecto  

immortal- God Of Darkness

2,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200

iii robito iii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:17 pm
actually to tell the truth i would either sellit and sdonate all the money or i would give it to some1 tht i feel like they need it im not one of those ppl who take everything for my self i take wht i have and i give to other to enjoy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:25 pm
i wanted lusty for a long time and im tierd of people calling me a newb so i want lusy to tell them tht even a newb can be valuble every one shuns me this lusty will make super happy and kind oh and good luck i wish i could get to kno you cuz u seem realy nice smile  

leila_wants_a_hug

you just got rocked

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:32 pm
heyy as u can see my dream avi wuthh lusty biggrin its like a really kool item and i hope 2 get it! biggrin goood luck 2 every1 and u will be missed D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:59 pm
i want a lusty reall bad and good luck to everyone else that wants a lusty also u will be missed.  

x-OhhNathan

3,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

Snow and Blood

6,450 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:00 pm
i really want lusty!!!!!i need it for all of my dream avi's!!!!!!!!!!!!then ill be one step closer to having all of my dream avi stuff!!!!!!!i really hope u cjoose me to get it even though i wont and probaley will never get it emo sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 pm
i would like lusty..that'd be nice smile i dunno, but i hope u have a fun time with whatever ur doing after you quit gaia. lusty is on my wishlist, but id be okay even without getting it. I wouldnt sell or donate it. it would kinda keep memories..of like..i actually got something by chance by another person. smile nice, and itd become part of one my dream avi's to say the least. Bon voyage de Gaia!  

peaceful angelic

Distinct Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

dmskk3m34k3mkd3335

Lonely Prophet

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 am
o A o Lusty Help? OMG why are u quit'in u can still have fun if u don't hav really close friends on here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm
Wow it rlly sucks that we are lossin another gaian,And well the reason i want the lusty is well 2 reasons 1,My Friends all have it and now they dont talk to me at all now they hang out with people they dont know but they are rich,And i feel left out and the other reason is coz i've wanted lusty So much i've been on here trying to get lusty i got hacked 2 time i had 300,000 and then i got hacked and i just had 50,000 but then i got hacked again!
So that is why i think i need lusty  

Ob3yMeh

selfishm4chine

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm
It would be AMAZING to win lusty .w. I've wanted that item ever since i started playing gaia. It's the LAST item on my dream avi and it would a miracle if i won it >w<
Oh, and it's really sad that you're leaving gaia. I wish you good luck heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Lusty Scoundrel. Big Waste Of Gold.
Why even join this ? :/  

oPanduh

Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

Naughty Reflex

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:27 am
my lusty got cunned away from me by my ex mom ( yea i no rite my own damn mom) so it would b so great if i got it back  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 am
Hello i would realy realy like lusty because it would make me very very happy and since i got haked and that lowerd my spiret so i would like to get i prommes i would be so nice since i was being a b***h to ppl in gaia but ik how ppl feel now and how it feel to feel hacked so if i get lusty i prommes to be a better persone and help ppl in gaia get money and add anyone doesent matter if there gay, lesbian, bio, strate,boy,girl, i will treat then ecually and you serem like a nice persone anfd i think u shouldent quit and if u do you will be missed by ppl who love you even tho idk u but i asum u have ppl who will miss u  

CuddleWithYou

Want Lusty?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces