Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Oh, ho ho... Another character for Avi? Yes, yes... But this be her last. :3

Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Avikna LuAnk Hoseka
Character Name: Zoi Nanasuji
Character Description: here, you are. :3
I want to be: A Trainer
If trainer, what starter?: Meow-th :3
If Pokemon, which one?:N/A
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:N/A
What Region are you originally from?:Kanto!
Do you want a job in Etrua?:I don't think I'll have the time, does 'Theft' count as a profession?
Give an RP Sample:I don't think you need this. Besides, I stole it. >:3

Ooh a thief in Etrua? sounds intriguing. Does she by chance plan to join Celestia in the future?
I see she has a Meowth. if she likes cat-type Pokemon she should stop by the Pokemon daycare at Porte Riplye I believe Sora is giving away Neko eggs XD you know Glameow's and Purrloin's make excellent thieves

She's more or less freelance... She's not to fond of Organized Criminal Organizations, since both parents were involved with Team Magma, and Team Aqua.. Lol, I'm writing out her bio in my head, so it's still jummbled up. Regardless, I'll take that advice on the Neko egg, I was planing on making her a Cat trainer. ~w~ Nyahhh!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 am
gabriel sama
Danali_Black
Beastman_Veeral

Backup Elite Four application

Username: Beastman_Veeral
Character name: Jarred White

Unfortunately all E4 positions are taken. Will you settle for a back up in case one is out or something?

Err... he did put himself as a backup. sweatdrop

Ohh oops my bad sweatdrop thanks for the correction  

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 am
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka

Basic Application
Do you want a job in Etrua?:I don't think I'll have the time, does 'Theft' count as a profession?

Ooh a thief in Etrua? sounds intriguing. Does she by chance plan to join Celestia in the future?
I see she has a Meowth. if she likes cat-type Pokemon she should stop by the Pokemon daycare at Porte Riplye I believe Sora is giving away Neko eggs XD you know Glameow's and Purrloin's make excellent thieves

She's more or less freelance... She's not to fond of Organized Criminal Organizations, since both parents were involved with Team Magma, and Team Aqua.. Lol, I'm writing out her bio in my head, so it's still jummbled up. Regardless, I'll take that advice on the Neko egg, I was planing on making her a Cat trainer. ~w~ Nyahhh!

I cant wait to read her bio. I like the characters you choose they are all awesome in their own ways. Perhaps she could be a second hand at the daycare in her free time or something? Though Sora is an Elite member it probably wouldn't be wise to try to steal from her lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:56 am
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka

Basic Application

I cant wait to read her bio. I like the characters you choose they are all awesome in their own ways. Perhaps she could be a second hand at the daycare in her free time or something? Though Sora is an Elite member it probably wouldn't be wise to try to steal from her lol

Oh yes, that wouldn't be to good. X3 But, yes... I shall get to work on that shortly. More then anything I can't wait to start roleplaying as her... I'm at a stand still with the others. One is kinda on Kaze, the other is on Wood. So, sad.... I'm happy Zoi won't be stuck by anything.  

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IIKillpeople13 XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:41 pm
Danali_Black

I will accept this, if you can provide a small rp sample for me. It is not needed for regular starters, but I have a major dis-like for people who use "text talk" I want to make sure you can be litterate. None of the u r s**t >.<
Also its Vulipx, spelling is critical to us. Thanks

I messed with it so you can check it again.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:58 pm
gabriel sama
Danali_Black
Beastman_Veeral

Backup Elite Four application

Username: Beastman_Veeral
Character name: Jarred White

Unfortunately all E4 positions are taken. Will you settle for a back up in case one is out or something?

Err... he did put himself as a backup. sweatdrop

Yes a backup would be fine. I would like to be an E4, but all those spots are taken and I doubt anyone would give one to a newb like me. xD  

Beastman_Veeral

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm
IIKillpeople13 XD
Danali_Black

I will accept this, if you can provide a small rp sample for me. It is not needed for regular starters, but I have a major dis-like for people who use "text talk" I want to make sure you can be litterate. None of the u r s**t >.<
Also its Vulipx, spelling is critical to us. Thanks

I messed with it so you can check it again.....

No your still text talking. We do not approve of shorthand. I dnt wnt 2 c this stuff. And your sample is not very good, Im sorry I can't accept people with no literacy that means no txt tlk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 pm
Basic Application

Username: shikako1201

Character Name: Shi

Character Description:
(I've never been good at these.)

Small framed, only 5'3 in height, and young looking in appearance, Shi is a bit timid. Her hair, dyed a lovely shade of blue, is shaggy from a recent haircut that she had preformed herself. Resulting in bits being uneven and others sticking out occasionally. Her eyes are an icy blue with specks of green and gray highlighting them.
She's always wearing a hoodie of some sort, even in places where the heat is immense. They work as a security blanket for her because she is not yet confident in herself as a Trainer. Other then her hoodie, her traveling clothes consist of simply a light, gray tank top, her favorite blue skirt, and the pair of hiking boots her mother bought for her journey. She also was given gloves to wear, lest she ruin her delicate hands that her mother loved so much.
Finally, around her neck, she wore a small silver locket necklace that held very special meaning to her. Though, if you were to ask her about it, she would be very likely to lie.

(I may end up drawing her in the future, to give better reference.)

What starter?: Torchic

What Region are you originally from?: Hoenn. Born in Lilycove City.

Do you want a job in Etrua?: No thanks.

Give an RP Sample:
Leaving her home town behind, she couldn't shake the feelings of uneasiness that picked at her in the back of her mind. She could feel her stomach turn as she stared at the calm ocean waters. She stood motionless, with an iron grip around the side railings of the Ferry which carried her towards her destination; Etrua.

On one hand Shi was excited to be traveling to a new place. Though she loved her home dearly, life there was beginning to become monotonous. On the other hand, she knew next to nothing about this new region. She knew it's name, and a few of it's locations, but that was it. Admittedly, Shi could have read up on it before deciding to make her trip. But she had been so wrapped up in just the thought of leaving that she hadn't thought to do so. Proper planning and foresight weren't exactly her strong suits.

Shi let out a soft sigh, remembering how hard it was to leave her previous team behind. It had been tough, but she knew it was for the best. What would she do if they got taken from her as soon as she arrived? Of course, she didn't know for sure if that sort of thing would even happen. But she would definitely prefer to be safe than sorry.

With her gaze now set firmly on the horizon, and her doubts pushed aside, Shi prepared herself for the journey ahead of her, a fire now sparking in her heart.  

shikako1201

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Neko_Sora_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:31 pm
Basic Application
Username:Neko_sora_chan
Character Name: Twins Ella and Emma
Character Description:Ella and Emma are 12 year old twins. They both have long brown hair they like to wear up. Generally Ella wears hers in pig tails while Emma keeps hers in a Ponytail but alot of times they will change to confuse people. Though they may look alike they are opposites. Ella is the girly type she is sweet and friendly, and fun to be around. She does not like getting dirty. She is more of the prissy type but she enjoys making friends. She can be snobbish at times but she cant help it she was brought up always getting her way. She loves frills and fluffs and anything girly.
Unlike her sister, Emma is more of a tomboy. She enjoys being outside and exercises every day. She likes to stay in shape and tries desperately to get her sister to go with her. She hates dressing up and much prefers shorts or pants.
Both girls love the colors Purple and Pink and although they squabble at times they are best friends and they always protect each other.

When they were two years old they were given a purple and pink ying yang necklace by their mother which they broke in half. They carry the pieces of the necklace with them wherever they go so they can keep the other close by. The bond these girls share is so strong they can practically read each others minds and communicate without words.

I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Twin Ralts please biggrin
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..):Unova
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..):Nah were just kids
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Im assuming my other sample will safice? If not I'll gladly type one up for you =^.^=

Here is another picture, Its the best I have at the moment but Im going to find someone to do a better one for me ^^ E&E  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:34 pm
Basic Application
Username: RJ9000
Character Name: Jet
Character Description: Jet
Jet's kinda the same as Ash, yet a year older... Is he still 10? but yeah. Anytime he's in a pokemon battle, he and his pokemon would feel as one person. Jet would think that he himself is fighting the pokemon, which helps them bond with each other.

If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Poochyenna
If Pokemon, which one?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn Region - Petalburg City
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Not really
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):

The day that Jet has waited for has finally came. The day he can finally become a Pokemon trainer just like his dad used to be. He always told himself that he would shoot for the top and become the best pokemon trainer in the world like his dad tried to be before he met mom. As he got up from bed, he was too excited, that he rushed out the house after breakfast. As he was about to run out the house, his mom stopped him, and held a bag up for him "Jet, aren't you forgetting something?" She said to him. "Oh right! Thanks mom! I'll call you when I get to the Etrua Region! Bye mom!" The young boy said as he ran off. "That boy really is his father's son." his mom said to herself, sad that her only son left to follow his fathers footsteps. He went with his favorite jacket, his dad's favorite hat, his bag that him mom gave him, and everything that bag has.

The professor was one of mom and dad's favorite friends, so he should be the first person Jet should go to so he can become a real trainer. As he got there, a small little puppy that ran up to him. It was a wounded Poochyenna that looked scared of something. He looked to see what happened, and saw a group of wild Zig-zagoon coming for the both of them. Jet didn't know what to do, so he had to do something. As they got close, he put himself over the Poochyenna and was pounded all over by all the wild pokemon's tackles. Seeing the pain the boy took to protect the Poochyenna, he felt his pain and started growling. Jet felt that same feeling and both got up with a determined look in their eyes. "Alright!! Poochyenna! Use quick attack!" Jet commanded. The pokemon listened and dashed at high speed at all the Zig-zagoons in front of them. Each were taken out by that one attack. "Heheh...we did it. Good job." Jet said to the pokemon. The Poochyenna then rubbed itself on Jet as he pet him.

The moment the professor saw it, he was amazed that Jet was that good to actually know the moves the Poochyenna knew on the first try. They then went to littleroot town where the professor's lab was. He gave him a special pokeball for Poochyenna. "Hahah! Looks like we're gonna be great friends Poochyenna!" Jet said to him as he agreed to him. After he got his pokedex, his six pokeballs, and his case for getting badges, Jet and his new pokemon set out for the Etrua region where it all will begin.  

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Stupid Pinata

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:54 pm
Basic Application
Username: Chaos Divide
Character Name: Shawn Anthony Johnson
Character Description: [Take_A_Picture_It_Will_Last_Longer /_Or_Maybe_Take_Two]
Standing at 5''4 and weighing only 149lbs, Shawn is considerably short for his age and not exactly the most intimidating guy. His hair is a russet color, reddish brown though mostly red in direct sunlight, it's usually messy and therefor hidden under his ever present beret. Despite the weather he'll always wear his scarf, bright red in color and longer than an Ekans in length. Those aside, his usually apparely consists of khakis and turtlenecks. He mostly calm and collected, but prone to flipping out easily at the slightest thing. His spastic tendencies have labeled him an enigma and you can never really tell what's going on inside his head or when he's going to freak out next.
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Ralts
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Goldenrod, Johto
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): N/A
-►Blinking to adapt to the little light that filtered through the dense greenery, Shawn squinted up at the sky through his glasses thick lenses; a vast expanse of blue with splashes of white that formed many shapes. Tilt your head to the right and squint a little and that one looked like an Ariados.
"I can't believe I got lost on a straight path.", the male remarked to himself. If worse came to worse, he could always backtrack to the last town and try to reorient himself, problem solved. Hopefully.
The Pokemon Trainer resisted the urge to whack his head against the nearest tree since it would only be counter productive and kill off more brain cells.
Speaking of killing off brain cells, where had his new Pokemon wandered off to?
Shawn sighed deeply, his eyes glanced upward in annoyance. That Ralts was such a little monster! He'd told it to stay nearby!
The boy pursed his lips in frustration and set about trying to find the little Psychic. As luck would have it a nearby patch of grass was shifting about rustling. Hrm, wonder what that could be. Shawn heaved a sigh and jogged over to inspect said plant-life and was rewarded with his Ralts, Alfred, shuffling about and examining the ground. The little Psychic gave a cheerful cry upon spotting him and extended it' arms up to be lifted.
It was hard not to smile at it, despite the Pokemon having ignored his orders. "C'mon you, we need to get going." His voice did nothing aside from cause the faintest of movements from highly sensitive ear-like horns on the Ralts head. He had heard him, but he had already decided that he rather liked this spot and wasn't leaving! Shawn could do nothing but groan in dismay. He would have picked him up, but Ralt has a tendency to teleport at random if startled or upset.
'I suppose a short rest wouldn't hurt.', he decided, even though they had just started walking only a few minutes ago. Though it wasn't like he had a choice. Shoving Alfred in his Pokeball just because he wanted to relax seemed somewhat cruel. He'd humor him for now.
Bending slightly at the waist he settled down himself with both long legs stretched out. Tilting his hat forward to shade his eyes, Shawn allowed his lids to close despite not being tired in the slightest. It was a nice day, he would admit, with the sun shining down though not so intense it overheated him. A breeze made the branches above rustle with a faint sound like whispers. Hm, yeah. It wouldn't hurt to chill here for a few moments. Alfred agreed and gave a stifled yawn before rolling to his side and curling his small body up into a little ball to nap.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 pm
Chaos Divide
Aww realy, a Ralts? Danm and I was hoping Id be the only one with that starter T~T  

Neko_Sora_Chan

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:34 pm
shikako1201

Accepted I like how you mentioned the fery to Etrua and coming to a new region. Good luck on your journey  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm
RJ9000
Basic Application
Username: RJ9000
Character Name: Jet
Character Description: Jet
Jet's kinda the same as Ash, yet a year older... Is he still 10? but yeah. Anytime he's in a pokemon battle, he and his pokemon would feel as one person. Jet would think that he himself is fighting the pokemon, which helps them bond with each other.

If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Poochyenna
If Pokemon, which one?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn Region - Petalburg City
Do you want a job in Etrua? (bartender, Official Referees, etc..): Not really

The day that Jet has waited for has finally came. The day he can finally become a Pokemon trainer just like his dad used to be. He always told himself that he would shoot for the top and become the best pokemon trainer in the world like his dad tried to be before he met mom. As he got up from bed, he was too excited, that he rushed out the house after breakfast. As he was about to run out the house, his mom stopped him, and held a bag up for him "Jet, aren't you forgetting something?" She said to him. "Oh right! Thanks mom! I'll call you when I get to the Etrua Region! Bye mom!" The young boy said as he ran off. "That boy really is his father's son." his mom said to herself, sad that her only son left to follow his fathers footsteps. He went with his favorite jacket, his dad's favorite hat, his bag that him mom gave him, and everything that bag has.

The professor was one of mom and dad's favorite friends, so he should be the first person Jet should go to so he can become a real trainer. As he got there, a small little puppy that ran up to him. It was a wounded Poochyenna that looked scared of something. He looked to see what happened, and saw a group of wild Zig-zagoon coming for the both of them. Jet didn't know what to do, so he had to do something. As they got close, he put himself over the Poochyenna and was pounded all over by all the wild pokemon's tackles. Seeing the pain the boy took to protect the Poochyenna, he felt his pain and started growling. Jet felt that same feeling and both got up with a determined look in their eyes. "Alright!! Poochyenna! Use quick attack!" Jet commanded. The pokemon listened and dashed at high speed at all the Zig-zagoons in front of them. Each were taken out by that one attack. "Heheh...we did it. Good job." Jet said to the pokemon. The Poochyenna then rubbed itself on Jet as he pet him.

The moment the professor saw it, he was amazed that Jet was that good to actually know the moves the Poochyenna knew on the first try. They then went to littleroot town where the professor's lab was. He gave him a special pokeball for Poochyenna. "Hahah! Looks like we're gonna be great friends Poochyenna!" Jet said to him as he agreed to him. After he got his pokedex, his six pokeballs, and his case for getting badges, Jet and his new pokemon set out for the Etrua region where it all will begin.

Good but I see a problem. The picture youve chosen is of black from Unova, can you chooe a different character please? or at least a re-color?  

Professor Valerian
Vice Captain

shikako1201

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm
Professor Valerian
shikako1201

Accepted I like how you mentioned the fery to Etrua and coming to a new region. Good luck on your journey

Grazie.  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games