Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa for GaGa

Back to Guilds

Join if your GaGa for the lady whos named after it! 

Tags: GaGa, Best, Music, Ever, Made 

Reply GaGa for GaGa
Ahh! Egg in my face!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you have thrown an egg too?
  No! I would have thrown my heart! (No)
  Yes! Use a freaking chair! (Yes)
  (Gasp!) If I was there I would have shielded her with my body! MOTHER MONSTER!!! (Hell no)
  Pelting with eggs? Nah......A brick would have done so much better! (Hell Yes)
  See...I'm listening to you talk..But I'm not feelin' any gold in my hand....(Poll Whore)
  If I had a egg, I probably would have ate it before it was time to throw it. I don't really care....(Undecided/Other)
View Results

kazoome

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 pm
Hrmmmm....So....

Lady GaGa was egged after a performance in Sydney, for she was performing as an mermaid alter ego, "Yuyi", and rolling around in a wheel chair because ya can't walk when you're a mermaid! She was performing the song, "You and I" which is basically Yuyi's name. Yu=Y=I. Cool right? Well, some of the fans were not to happy about her rolling around in the wheel chair, and tried to egged her while she was leaving!

I understand why some people may be mad, but I'm not sure if throwing eggs was really nessisary at that moment. Especially sense she used one in her paparazzi video.....

I mean, why did they have the eggs in the first place?

How do you guys feel about it?

Here are some links that I foud that may add on to the story:

Link one!
Link 2!
Link 3!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:43 pm
Okay. I read the article...I'm thinking "Well, how was she suppose to move around?" I mean the crew could have possibly done something else, but the wheelchair was probably the simplest solution

Maybe they take that to the extreme there. It doesn't seem that much of a big deal to me, but I wouldn't really know. I'm not paraplegic so I don't know how offensive it might be.

And yeah! Why did they have eggs? It's either haters just came to the show, or they were grocery shopping before they came. lol  

Madam Raven

GaGa for GaGa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff