Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
People you didn't know were gay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 pm
Ummm does myself count? Kinda everyone I've told gives me the *spit liquid* whaaatt!? So ya....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 pm
Goodbye_Lullaby
So me, my sister, my sister's friends, and my 'sister from another mister' -He's gay, so we call him that- went to the movies, and suprisling we met one of my 'Sister''s girlfriends [Had no clue he once dated girls...]. Turns out even though she was there a guy, she's a lesbian!
Totally love your sig.  

finfageek

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 pm
Ricky Martin. I was like "Whaaa?" When I heard xD but then again, he was popular when I didn't even know what the word "gay" meant. So...yeah D:  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:43 pm
While we're talking about celebrities, I'll add Neil Patrick Harris.  

bollier

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 pm
Elton John. Didn't know he was gay until a few days ago... Does myself count? People say I'm Bi, but I'm unsure!

@finfageek
Totally love you sig too. My reply to it is, "Yes Misha. I mean it!" biggrin

Castianity for those who don't know- The belief in a trench-coat wearing angel that took in millions of souls and calls himself God.

"Do you ever get the feeling that theres someone in the backseat? Frowny Face sad " Yes Misha, I'm in you backseat... biggrin

"Confetti! It's a parade!" Hmm, Parade you say? I'll join if Misha and Jared also Jensen are there!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageActually, a few years ago, I made a lot of new friends (that were particularly is the same 'group' I guess) and I had no idea that about half of them were either bi or gay (About 5-10 people) until about a month into the school year. I'm so blessed that they are my friends. They are so sweet.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

DearGracie

Gracious Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash