Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero, seeing nothing come out of the building for a few minutes, Deactivated his tech altering his kunai knife and slid the weapon back into its concealed pouch inside his jacket sleeve.He climbed back down onto street level and simply waited just outside the entrance to the building to either be attacked, appended, or acknowledged

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane, being the only one outside of the building, saw as his arms encircled the clone and made a funnel for the clone to fall in the building and also protect from the explosion. His arms buffered it, but it still broke plenty of them, the explosion ripped through and Akane felt the air blast past him. His mask and hood along with his heatproof suit, helped him just shrug it off. Akane grinned knowing when he saw heat resonating from within that the clone was locked in, Al sure was good with his Shakuton Bloodline, even if, he had dehydrated his eyes. Akane sighed and put Thantas back in his coffin, the arms poofing away. Thantas got into his coffin and Akane waited, he put one of his arms on top of the coffin and leaned against it, waiting.

Theme Music :: Epic Entrance and Battle Music!
Chakra Lvl :: 125c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San found the thing to be carefully knocked out and properlly sealed. With a satisfied smile on his face, the konin placed fuuin teppeki on all four corners of the door as he left the room, just as one more precaution to this thing not getting out. Six would know how to lower the seal to enter the area. Time to find the kids!

Walking up several flights of stairs, the ninja stopped at the front desk to check to make sure everyone was ok, and to have a crew clean up the building. Leaving out the front door, the ninja then put up all the building defenses again.

once on the outside, san arrive just in time for his reflexis to catch on to manny trying to attack Bast sensei's golem. Forming his iron sand particles quickly into a hand to grab the back of his clothing, the konin yanked the chunnin away from the golem. In a exclaiming voice, the ninja spoke.

"When you said large cat, you didn't specify it was Sensei's golem. Look at the signature, memorize, and please dont attack it again. I may not be around to save you."

San, in the moments after, shifted his attention to Bast sensei and gave a curtious and affirmative nod. Once again shifting his attention, San noticed Akane.....who had seemingly broken free. This was odd, and kinda frightening as the last time akane was out he had tried to attakc San. Yet this time his chakra seemed...akane ish? Motioning with his arm for the ninja who followed him (hitomi, zero, manny, akane, al) to follow him.

"As promised...its ice cream time. Everyone follow me. Ill debrief you guys there."

In the shadows, a San clone was formed from Iron sand, and made its way back to the Kage's office. San would then lead them off to the tea shoppe citadel.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:22 pm
Mamfread hanging mid air after trying to kill the GIANT cat of DEATH was easily restrained by San. Listening to his words of wisdom he memorized the chakra signature and gave up on attacking. No reason to dig his own grave. Cutting the connection to the first gate Manfread felt tired as the withdrawal effects sank in.
“Yeah ice cream sounds good,” he said following San slowly as his muscles recovered.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 pm
The Bast clone was about to activate the barrier seal to protect Manfread from the potential ramifications of attacking Maimakterion, but when the boy was plucked out of the air, she stopped. The clone sighed and put its hand through the center of the seal. When Maimakterion closed the gaps to turn its tail back to normal, the damage to the clone's wrist caused it to disperse. Following that, the golem turned around and returned to Bast's property as quickly as it came.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 pm
Al dismissed the pillars once the thing was inside, and waited around until San came back out. At the announcement of ice-cream, his eyes went round, as big as saucers. "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" He shrieked, bursting towards the citadel at the speed of sound. He would finally get to taste this mysterious substance, which his home had never had, perhaps even the famous "Chocolate Scoop!"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero nodded at the statement and walked backwards melting into the shadows. He would reappear near the specified location in a few minutes time.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm
User ImageXXXXXXA k a n eXH a k u r a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxOininxx|xx|xxJiongu Bloodlinexx|xx|xxSunagakurexx|xx|xxPuppet Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XXI Will Become a L E G E N D
XXThe world is my A U D I E N C EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Akane looked through his mask at San as San seemed to look at him for a second and was a bit worried. Now that Akane thought about it, why was he in a hospital anyways in the first place? Akane remembered back to when they were in the Void, when he passed out from the throb in his head. Maybe that was why? He thought. Truth was, Akane had no memory of attacking San, or even being transported here, or the sealing. It was as if he had just taken a nice nap.

As he saw them take off and San waved him in, Akane sighed and strapped the carrying coffin of Thantas and put him on his back like a backpack. He then walked with them to the Tea Citadel.

Theme Music :: N/A
Chakra Lvl :: 125c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Experience [AC] :: 17,800

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi simply shrugged at the mention of ice cream and followed the others out. If anything it would allow her to get to know her fellow Shinobi a little bit better. She turned her Byakugan off and followed the others out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:15 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James Reverse summoned into his office with the corpse of the attacking ninja, and promptly had him walk himself to a medical slab in the attached lab.

James sat for a moment, and pulled some fruit out of a small refrigerator in his office and sat down to wait on Sanshi to arrive and fill im in more.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

A more somber and slow Sanshi entered the office of the medical ace James in a slow and near meditative walk. In his arms was a lump of mass and tissue, a shape that James would know to be Akane when the sannin laid him onto the autopsy table much like a parent laid their child to sleep. He spoke slightly slowly, trying to keep his tone as even as he could despite the emotional distress he was still facing.

"Do you mind performing an autopsy on these two? We need information as best we can...as to help the villages future the way we promised...."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:14 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James closed up the fruit bowl and tossed it in the fridge. He walked over to the Sannin, and wrapped one of his massive arms around his sensei's shoulders.

"You know I'll take good care of him." He said in a heavy tone. James hadn't been there or been filled in on what happened, but he would know soon enough with a autopsy.

"I know it's fresh to ask but It will help me with the autopsy. What happened buddy. The guards are saying that the Kazekage's office is wrecked, and Bast is Kage now."

James slid away from his friend to go to work.

"And there is food in the fridge. you need to eat something."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image
User Image

San accepted the gesture from the big medic, offering a weak smile as he went for the fridge to get the fruit. Enjoying some succulent strawberries, cantaloup, and honeydew melon. After a moment of enjoyment, the Ninja whipped some juices from his mouth and went on to explain the situation to his fellow void warrior.

"Akane was apparently a sleeper cell agent, born, grown, and created simply as a vessel for some guy who was known as Akio. I thought we, being the ANBU, had sealed away his bloodline to stop this from happening. Yet still, akane was taken over and his own skills were able to be utilized by Akio. After a fierce and tense battle....Akane broke the control that Akio had over him....and...I...let Akane save the village...."

San was still a little sensitive to the subject, but spoke the truth as best as he could recollect.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:28 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded to his friend, and set about to his grim work of autopsying Akane. He Cleansed himself and Activated his power of resistance technique. The set into the gruesome work.

James inspected the outside of Akane with gentle hands. the Ninja's thread body barely held together with it's few vital threads. he had to take extra care. On his back James found a mask , it was his original ANBU mask. James removed the mask with a light touch and looked it over. The inside of the mask was inscribed, and James read it aloud. "No one can be a Legend without people around them knowing he exists." The medic sighed heavily, and sat the mask down on a side table.

James moved on, inspecting akane's clothing and In his left pocket was a picture of Akane with Manfread, James, Bast, and San. Everyone looked very happy, and San was ruffling Akane's hair as Akane make a giant smile with a his index and middle finger up in the piece symbol sign. The picture as tattered a bit with blood on a corner and burn marks were all around the border.

"Sanshi. I know you put on that blindfold long ago, but if you eyes still function, this is the one thing you should see." Tears rolled down the big medics face, but he continued.

"Let me finish here and I will dim the lights and show you."

James continued, and stripped away Akanes tattered and burned clothing with a scalpel. Akane's left arm Held a summoning tattoo, and James made sure to copy the two halves of the split image.

Akane's right leg was automaton, Manfread having stolen his real one. James couldn't help but smile just a tiny bit at that. James started cutting then, and logged the rest of Akane's state.

His body was held together by some vital places threads but, He was shredded everywhere else almost completely.There was only one heart within the body, the original heart, the Katon Heart. His brain was in tact but the skull is broken almost in half. Most of the rest was scrambled threads and organ's.

James finished up and shut off the light over Akane's body, and then the lab.

He stepped into his office and dimmed the lights. then walked over to place the picture in Sanshi's hands.

"A man should see his legacy."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

San opened his hands to receive the picture, thankful that James had been so careful with this dirty jobs. San may have been blind, but his sense of touch had been greatly increased. He ran his fingers over it, getting a big heartfelt smile as he understood what the picture was of.

"Indeed, he left a good one for us didnt he?"

It was then that his Iron Sand particle technique did an even more thurough job of searchign the general body. San knew enough of the Jiongu bloodline to know that their power resided in the hearts. looking over the hearts he had recovered, the Sannin discovered some anomalies.

"James...i struck the fire heart with a single kunai....what is all this scaring that i see on it?.... "

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items