Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:23 pm
Quastor there is no way you could counter that with a jutsu that needs even one breath. that windblast is going 3489 miles per hour, and you would have no warning that blast like that was coming. It also carries enough physical force to blow out the bottom of a castle. The only reason i used it was because of your armor. as close as we are, it would hit you almost the milisecond it was fired. The only reason I shot it was your lightning armor will keep it from completely wiping you off the face of the earth. there is no tell or hand seal, just palm flex and boom 4 times the speed of sound.

is also S rank vs A. with element modification is A v A which is a tie.

Along with this you are using a custom technique that has not been approved yet.

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James squared with Howaido, and spoke "Lets see how you lIke the flames, James made a handseal, then thrust his hands at Howaido. The Onin would feel the pain as his flesh began to melt from his bones. James would use the distraction to rush in and slide on his right foot, launching his left foot out in a straight kick that would explode with the force of a god. The blow would be launched with 8 times the power of Oukashou. And that was before his armors strength and speed boost. The only thing keeping Howaido from ripping in half would be the lightning armor if the kick hit. the hit would also cause instant frostbite if it broke the jutsu armor.

Flesh melting technique-C
Sidekick from hell-B +3
Chakra:325  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:37 pm
[I will post tomorrow I have a college meeting in the morning, need to go sleep, lol.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

After dealing with the unsufferable wait of Howaido to move, San decided to learn his last fuuin. He had no idea why, but there was a certain jutsu that stood out in his mind. The five element seal seemed to glow, like it was absolutely important for him to learn. Smiling, the ninja focused his chakra onto his fingers, watching the seal form on them. satisfied, the ninja went back to his previous activity.....waiting

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:31 am
Howaido would have been fooled easily if not for the fact that his Katon nature made his body extremely to fire attacks. He may have been burned, but not with such a small amount of exposure nor with such pain. Then again he was not on fire, and this was no medical jutsu he had ever heard of before. It wouldnt waste any time to be cautious anyways, as he struggled to bring his almost skeletal arms together he released the technique with Kai. His eyes opening as he saw James right at him, Howaido had no moves left. Luckily his armor would protect him from getting utterly destroyed. As his body went flying the time went and the test ended.

Chakra: 600

[Thats seven posts for both of us which ends this test.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 pm
That last post is a negative ghostrider.

1. You cannot Kai out of a genjutsu on the first post without detection Bossman's(AandOE's) words
2. James said flames, but there was no vision of fire
3. Howaido apparently knows every Eisejutsu in existence.
4.If you hesitated for a microsecond then you got hit, me and you both are moving at horrendous speeds. the only reason I dodged your custom, which half of it would have been extinguished from my A rank water technique getting rid of your B rank fire. That's using your personal description from the unapproved custom. the only reason for Me dodging you is you gave no distractions and moved before striking. I made your flesh seem to melt and then threw a kick at a speed on par with the fourth Hokage that is a S+ trechnique
5. if your flesh starts melting you are not going to instantly have clear logical reasoning. Even the most hardened solider is going to pause and scream and in your own post you have to struggle to raise your arms, that was to much time to come anywhere near dodging my near teleportation speed kick.

please edit your post.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 pm
[Yoko and I already discussed this in pm, he said the rules of genjutsu are a person with no perception can kai in the first post logically but make no other move. I had actually already done a serious overhaul on the post, but I just did another to be safe. He said my Kai was legal but I couldnt dodge or attack back. I actually want to postpone the rest of my test. The TS is engaged already anyways and I think I need to get Howaido out of fight mode for a while. As I told Yoko Ive been out of roleplaying for months and in reality Im just starting to suck, I think I need to do some non confrontational rping before I decide to fight again. As you can see this is my second fight recently and it practically turned out just as bad.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:23 pm
(fair enough)
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked over to Howaido, ready to heal his broken comrade. he dropped his armor, and yelled for Sanshi to lovwer the maze. James walked over and kneeled to lay his hands on Howaido' s mangled ribs. Raiton No Youri was strong, but James hit had been powerful enough to blow a 32 foot crater in the ground. James diagnosed the man, and then dropped a regeneration jutsu onto him (Even with the armor eating all of its A rank defense the technique still would go over that power limit by 4 times the force of the original technique. and the original technique puts a 8 foot crater down ) James would give the man some fresh Ice water and help him to his feet once his ribs healed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 pm
"Atcha! That one smarts, sweet moves James-san, when did you get that armor?" Howaido had not been around when James developed the armor technique with his Hyouton, it was honestly pretty good for his first time seeing it to hold up like that. His abdomen hurt like hell now, but James was the top medic so there was no way he would be immobile now. Maybe in pain, but not immobile. "So whats next, I guess there is a reprieve between testing periods, observation and what not? Maybe we could eat, Im awfully hungry, and we could catch up over the food."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

"Sure, Sanshi let me eat between, and you will still need another hour to recover from the healing. Lets head over to the Dumpling shop and I can fill you in." James would offer a Shoulder If Howaido wanted it."That and I can make you some good pain meds."

"Lets call it Sanshi. let the man rest."

James would pick up his new cloak and mask on the way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 pm
Howaido took his shoulder as he helped him up,"Youre a real hard hitter now James, I never wouldve guessed it from back then." Together the two went for the Dumplings shop to relax a bit.

[Exit]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
User Image

San could only shake his head at the display that he had witnessed. Howaido seemed off his game, or james was a ******** brute. San really didnt know, but the test didnt go well. Maybe he would try San when he attempted the test again. San went down the stairs and exited out to the academy. It was...resting time?.....the ninja wanted to see how the kids were doing...

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:16 pm
A very confused white blob of a quote-unquote human poof into the VOID headquarters, stumbling about as it did so. White Byakugan eyes sat atop a massive Oni frame, covered in red megaman type armor, a deep booming voice calls out, "Who are you & what have you done to the VOID?!" Across the village, many upon many Sake-splosions could be heard.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Upon entering the hidden HQ, San's golem tattoo would deactivate all of the traps and triggers that the blob had seemingly passed through. Leading whatever team he had into the location, San stood keen in the lobby facing the akward looking thing. His particle technique sized up the target, the Konin quickly formed a plan to capture the things for study......is this what his omni clone had been formed into? How do we beat this thing.....

"You are mistaken. The gate to the void has been closed. This is a military base...and you are trespassing. Please stand down...."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:32 pm
Manfread ran up beside San and took a deep breath.
“Sorry I was staring at Aniki's...... flowers........” he said suspiciously, then not wasting any more time activated his byakugan, “Byakugan! Lets see what we got here. I have some new things I want to use this will be fun.”
His smile split his face near in two as he scouted the area.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Hitomi Hyuga
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 220
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hitomi ran in after the group, her Byakugan still active from the earlier fight. She had simply forgotten to turn it off, but it seemed to be a bit of a blessing now. Whatever that walking monstrosity was, it seemed to have her eyes. She walked over to the man who had said to follow. "What's going on here exactly?"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff