Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded to the Satetsu and turned to Howaido. " I would like to keep it as close as possible to my test. So here it goes. Me and you brawl all out for 2 minutes(7 post) thats a little longer than my test, but I had to stay quiet as well. I know you can do that already Howaido, So it serves little point. If you are still on your feet or you manage to beat me then its over. Verbal submission, serious injury, and loss of consciousness all result in an end to the conflict. We will go on Sanshi's command."

James bounced on his toes and then stood ready about 30 feet from Howaido  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Doing the "penguin laugh" the ninja had a toothy grin on his face as he removed a scroll from his pouch. After opening it and laying it on the floor, the ninja ran through some hand seals and slammed his palm into the scroll. Instantly the room shifted and changed to almost be a maze or hallways, corridors, dead ends, and door ways. Tactics had to change now...and how would they do it. Smiling, the konin yelled.

"GO!"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Konin-Oinin Captain-Bukijutsu Class-Brawler Sub Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku Ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane Master-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Sunagakure's Blood Hound

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

The rules were straight forwards and James was a straight forward guy, so it would be one on one till the bell styled. "Lets do this then!" Howaido got slightly lower to the ground as he rocked on the balls of his feet, when San yelled go he rushed in with clear intent. The maze was a slight twist, but it was nothing that couldnt be overcome. Howaido could use his senses to find James unless San had more tricks up his sleeve. He entered and made a right turn from the start as both the sound of James breathing and his scent were getting stronger.

-Chakra:1165

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:04 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled at San's addition of the maze. James decided that Howaido was the Onin, and he would come to him. James kept a good eye out, and made two clones of himself. The two clones would both head of in the two paths available to him, and take a good look around to spot the Onin

Chakra:725-40=685  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:27 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Konin-Oinin Captain-Bukijutsu Class-Brawler Sub Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku Ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane Master-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Sunagakure's Blood Hound

User Image

The maze wasnt really a challenge for Howaido, he was the tracking expert here after all. And he was getting decidedly rather close, so now came the time for a strategy. Stopping he used Zetsus Sensory Range Technique as he took a knee, appearing head first out of the ceiling he could now see James. The young man had two clones on scouting duty as he noticed and he looked around, there were two entrances, the other was a ways around, but it could work as a long shot. Howaido formed a Shadow Clone and had it move its way in the direction he was headed while he went in the opposite direction for the other side. As the clone made its way to meet up with James right clone Howaido was coming on the other side about 5 minutes behind the clones display. Howaido utilized his camouflage technique to keep his appearance hidden as he noticed the clone but stayed hidden from its eyes, his breathing inaudible. The Shadow clone attacked James clone by surprise with the Chidori Senbon as he rounded the corner to head for James. The man would be none the wiser that Howaido was actually around the opposite corner.

-Chakra:1045

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked turned to the explosion of his clone being attacked. he moved into the dust and rubble quickly .He did not want to give himself away. James found no body or injured Howaido in the rubble, and as he rounded the corner he suspected a clone. James made a hand seal , and a large cloud of water would form behind him as he turned left at the three way fork.

Chakra:605  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:59 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

So things were up, that was fast! Howaido had to be faster though and that he was with Sannin level speed and strength to boot his reflexes and flexibility had made leaps and bounds over his years training. Howaido flipped up on to of the water precariously as he made his way to James the boy having sacrificed his other clones position for an assault. Howaido came down on James suddenly from over head,"Hraah!" His hands were coated in something, each different, electricity in one and fire in the other. It was Katon: Go and Chidori! his two handed spear strike was quick and silent from above to surprise the boy, though he hoped the lad did not expect him to go down that easily. James was the first to see his new fighting style, a ninjutsu, taijutsu combination that was signature of his brawler style.

-Chakra:925

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 pm
ok my brain is full of ********. If you were by that clone it exploded worth several explosive tags. I thought you were in the roof then the other corner
. thats why my post reads how it does.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:07 pm
[I used the sensory technique, thats why I was in the roof. I sent a clone one way and I went the other and stayed back from the clone waiting to see how you would respond to the flank on your right. I interpreted you post as you seeing the trick and flushing out the other flank with a water technique? So I did a rebound off of the water and flipped up to the ceiling, ran across it around the corner and dropped down to attack.]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm
oh ok. I misunderstood your poisition. thats my fault.
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

Howaido was a second faster than James because of James back being turned, but James only needed an instant, as Howaido ran through the cloud a torrential fall of water would crash from the ceiling with bonebreaking force. Howaido's vocalization startled James and he would seem to tense. If Howaido struck his arm would stick into the icey cold James. The real James stood behind his ice clone prison and made some distance.

chakra: 565

B-Ice clone prison
A-Crashing pillar of heaven(paid last post)  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

James had been prepared and that was good, Howaido liked how much he had improved. He was ready for the ice though, his attack had been fire based. It was more than strong enough to destroy the ice attempting to encase his body before it made its move. James had gotten away unscathed thus far though and with the water now flooding the area he had a slight advantage. "Congratulations James, you are going to be the first to witness my newest technique Elemental Brawling. Combining my physical strength and stamina with the enhancement of Ninjutsu." As James looked he would see he had not diverted the ninjutsu attack, but thwarted only one of many Taijutsu based attacks to come his way. Chidori and Katon: Go still burning brightly and fiercely in either hand. "Raiton no Yoroi [ Lightning Armor ]!" As he slapped his hands together in one seal Howaido stacked another technique as his chakra sparked and encompassed his abdomen, the Raiton no Yoroi. "I want to see how you handle this James, I really do." Charging forwards in a flash Howaido appeared behind him and sent a speared attack with his fire encased hand.

-Chakra:765

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm
you definitely took that wrong. If all you did was strike the clone and stand there and talk then you just had a waterfall strong enough to break boulders land on your head.

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James watched Howiado talk to much and get buried under a waterfall strong enough to kill, James moved back futher, and activated his own armor, looking to even the odds im melee with the higher ranking shinobi. the water freezing quickly from the startlingly low temperature. James folded the ice over the top of the other nin's position like clay.

chakra:405  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm
[I must have, the way you said it was from last post made it confusing on if it came before or after my attack to your clone. So sorry I was confused on that. x.x Editing it sorry if you post before I finish!!! @.@]
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Hes watching, thats good, this will be fun! Howaido countered the ice by spearing it with the fire hand and making an opening. Howaido flashed through the hole in the ice wave as he appeared above James, his King of the Frozen Sand Armor now active. Howaidos attack was not meant to come into contact with James armor, the Chidori in his left hand coming down towards his skull. He wasnt sure if James could see him, but he knew he could possibly feel the weight of his chakra. The Chidori extended in the form of a blade strong enough to pierce through his armor with ease at such a range. What James did now meant everything, however; if he couldnt dodge it fully the blade would not stab him in the head, Howaido never intended to kill him. It would go past his ear and stab through the socket of his right shoulder. His other hand went to his mouth, the fire already there he blew out a flurry of fireballs,"Katon: Yurika no Jutsu!"

-Chakra:685

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

It was Howaido going high that saved James from testing his armor a little to much, James dropped backwards with his hightened reflexes, almost slamming onto his back, and catching himself with a hand he launched a kick from below aimed perfectly for Howaido's solar plexis. If the kick landed it would launch them both into the air, when the kick was through, Landed or not James would spin and with a flex of his palm blast out a Mach 4 air blast at his opponent.

Springtime of youth full power
C-extreme Decapitating air waves +3
Chakra:385  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:06 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

As the kick came forth Howaido parried it with his quick reaction time, he actually utilized his momentum to flicker forwards and attack with his fire covered hand. The combination left an explosion in the contact and both would be rebounded from it and launched. Howaido protected against the blast of air by using it as a catalyst for his Fire Lily Technique once more, the winds fueling his fire. The attack would be led by his wind blast as it overcame the wind jutsu. The fire would attach to his armor and slowly start to burn it if it hit him, though it wouldnt be strong enough to melt it, merely weaken its defensive properties.

-Chakra:605

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces