Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James was taken aback. Director of Defense seemed like a pretty big Job, but It made sense for James to do it. "I feel like I did after our first mission together. Like I jumped a big latter." James looked around the office and decided he would spruce it up later. " So do we have any missions or directives yet. It seems like we are pretty new. Who else is VOID? will the regular ANBU recognize my authority?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San listened to James and realized there were a few things he had not addressed to him yet. Thankful for the reminder, the ninja spoke.

"We are a suplimental force, meaning that they will recognize and respect your authority though they may not always immedeatly have to follow there orders. When you convine with the Captain, it be ANBU or Oinin, then authority of those assets will be immedeatly handed over to you. We are selves are a force, but we must still work hand in hand with both ANBU and Oinin as you and i both still hold the rank as ANBU. Make sense? Bast sensei is currently the only other one with VOID so far that is worth mentioning to you, and yes we are still relitively new. any other questions?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Not aside from active misons or directives. Just want to handle my responsibilities properly."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

San could only shrug. At least the man was on top of his game.

"Fair enough. We really dont have active missions at this time other then clean up, and hunker down, and investigate. Bast is working on obtaining info on the automatons we encountered. So maybe we can avert yet another huge tsunami...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:15 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Ok. Well do you need me to do anything around here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am
User Image
User Image

Using his infinite wisdom, san looked into the future for a moment then replied.

"Yes...i need you to stick around for just a little longer. Go check on your bunk in the barracks, or move it to your office. and get aquanted with the building as a whole, its traps and protocol everywhere. That should keep you busy until then...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 am
Walking slowly into the room Howaido smiled at San and thrust his hand out for a shake, he had been gone for about two years. Howaido had gotten taller again where San had not it seemed and his hair was much longer,"Sanshi Satetsu, I see youve been doing just fine with out me here at VOID. Ya old b*****d!" Howaido had been doing missions outside the village left and right for Mamorou but now that he was back he realized he missed the quiet life of his village and friends over the exciting outside world.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 am
User Image
User Image

San offered a cheecky smile as he spoke to howaido.

"I see the secretary and honor guard let you in as i instructed. This is a one shot deal for now, as we try to keep this place on a good solid lock down. Helps...information from escaping. So what brings you here? You looking to join or something?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:57 am
"What can I say Ive been hard at work and now Im ready to do the same work with you guys at the home front. So when do I start to take my test and all?" Howaido smiled as he sat down and took off a few things,"I hear its been easy around here so far, bet that wont last, nothing stays golden when Im around it seems."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:15 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded. "I'll work on my office a bit." James looked around the office and planned out what he wanted to set up. He made a block of ice to keep on his desk and formed it into a small statue of a beautiful young woman, and use a slightly modified clone technique to make her skin color and details. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He the breathed the same semblance of life into her as his wolves, and she would dance and wave and show off her gorgeous body and face on her ice platform. James smiled and watched his work for a monument before continuing on to head on. He summoned his shield and dropped it in the corner, and set his new, improved Valkyrie at the right of his desk chair. James would walk out for a minute anc come back carrying a large table with his impressive strength, and then set the table down in the left side of his office.

James would set that table down and then summon all of his medical tools from the hospital lab. All of the thinks he would need to chemically heal, kill, and alter the human body. James adjusted the little details to get things how he liked them. He saw San walk off to greet someone. He peeked out of his office. James was surprised to see Howaido in here. But when San mentioned joining it made it more clear. James walked out.

"Good to see you Howaido."

summon medical tools +4 to max  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:19 am
User Image
User Image

San only smiled as Howaido spoke of an "easy test." getting an idea, San spoke it out front getting Jame's attention.

"hey, James...Your primary on his combat test. Lets get to the training room...."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Sure thing. Still the quiet game?" James asked as he walked with San.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded, ushering them all out to the testing facility.

"Oh i guess. You also get to set your own stipulations if you wish. Its a combat test, so it all up to you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:22 pm
"Combat Test is the first portion? This sounds fun already, Ive changed alot since you guys last saw me, San, James." Howaido definitely had more muscle than before and he seemed faster to the jump, he looked over James as the young man stepped out. "God, two years change a lot of things James-kun, youve gotten bigger now and stronger from the feel of it. This should be real fun guys, lets go." Howaido waited to follow them out to do as the test required of him.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

The vast openness of the testing room would allow for certain movements to occur, but the floor would seem like it was malable by some form of technique. Finding a nice spot in the room to hunker down, the ninja reinferced a set of barriers around him, as to stay away from the right and make sure nothign excess came his way. Speaking through the bonds golem, but allowing Howaido to hear for a moment, San spoke.

"James, give the scenario you want and your stipulations. I will be grading, you will be blazing..."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items