Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Getting Better, Day by Day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 am
ι αм нαяu мєkαgαмι
And I guess I'm pleased to be serving you today.

-----☜♥☞-----

Okay, so this is one of those rant kinda threads, but it actually has a point to it.

So, I got in a pretty bad breakup around the 10th. My now ex-girlfriend cheated on me three times with a guy in the military. He leaves later today, but that's another story. I am not getting back with her, so don't worry. But like, for about 3 weeks of the month, I cried myself to sleep, but it was in weird stages. The first week was from depression. The second was from anger, and the third was from happiness. I'm a moody son of a b***h when I'm hurt. Get over it.

Anyway, about the middle of the third week, I heard this awesome, awesome song. So much power, so much feeling, so much emotion in the words, I felt them. Disturbed's song(which is a U2 cover), "ISHFWILF". Omaigawd. This song just hit me like a redneck hits deer when he's drunk. I'm from Missouri, I can make jokes like that. "I have climbed highest mountains, I have run through the fields, only to be with you. Only to be with you. I have run, I have crawled. I have scaled, these city walls, these city walls, only to be with you. But I still haven't found what I'm looking for. No, I still haven't found what I'm looking for."

I was just, in awe. They had what I needed to hear. I loved her, did anything I could to make her happy, but it's not what I was looking for.

^-^ What are all of you looking for?

also, insert shameless I'm single, lets talk advertisement here. Just PM me and we can talk and maybe text or something lol.

-----☜♥☞-----

僕~わ~日~目鏡
そして、私はあなたに今日のサービスを提供できることを嬉しく思うよ。

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:19 pm
Muse_of_the_Soul

Elaborate, please.  

Atrum_Anima

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm
Atrum_Anima
Muse_of_the_Soul

Elaborate, please.

Not much more I can elaborate with; Just, what are you looking for in life? In general? Love, money, fame, fortune, emotional security... People have a lot of wants. What is anyone else looking for? I was looking for love. Now, I'm looking for security in life, both emotionally and financially.

And actually, one more question to add to it, what then? What happens when you find what you've been looking for?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:01 pm
I'm looking for happiness... as "emo" as this sounds.

I'm just looking for an escape from my life, to be free from everything that's pinning down to the ground and preventing me from flying. I'm looking for family who don't judge, who don't give a damn about anything other than that I'm me, and they love me anyways.

Whew. Okay, my depression rant is OVER.  

TheMadHatterLovesYou

Atrum_Anima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:47 pm
Muse_of_the_Soul
Atrum_Anima
Muse_of_the_Soul

Elaborate, please.

Not much more I can elaborate with; Just, what are you looking for in life? In general? Love, money, fame, fortune, emotional security... People have a lot of wants. What is anyone else looking for? I was looking for love. Now, I'm looking for security in life, both emotionally and financially.

And actually, one more question to add to it, what then? What happens when you find what you've been looking for?

I value love over everything else in life, even purpose, because by my understanding, love is the purpose of existing (at least to some extent). Of course, I realize that money is something that you need to survive, but, as long as I'm surviving, who needs money when you have love?
As for what to do after, I guess I should focus on a career.
True love, money, the perfect job, and perhaps even a bit of fame are sought by most; even if it's just a crazy dream, who can be blamed for dreaming? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 pm
Acceptance and Love smile  

Kebin13

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers