Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:18 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme's smile returned, he was glad to go with his husband on a little adventure. "Sure! But I might need some help getting on that thing." he said bashfully, approaching the large animal carefully and stroking it gently. "He...o-or she....is beautiful." he said softly, wondering how his husband could stand to ride such a huge animal.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro relaxed a little. "I have......Your siblings....all of them....can stay here." he said softly, stroking Akito's hair a little. "But you should at least tell them that everything is okay though. I'm not going anywhere." he assured, not wanting the other boys to worry about what was going on.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:32 pm
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus swung himself down, ignoring a slight twinge from his stomach. "His name is -", he paused, blushing. "W-well, 'Truant'. It seemed like a good idea when I was fifteen."
He cleared his throat and went to stand behind Meme. "Normally, you'd get someone to bring a step, or have a stablehand make one for you. Today, I think I'm tall enough to lift you into place."

Rufus smiled and put his hands on Meme's waist. "If that's alright? Of course, you will have to be sat behind me."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito took Kuro's arm and tucked it into his own. "I thought, if they could stay, we could show them their room - unless you're busy?" He didn't want to distract Kuro from his job, and Julian had seemed to want his attention before Kuro's episode...

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:42 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme wasn't entirely paying attention to what Rufus had said, in fact the only thing he held onto was the horse's name, though he didn't see anything comical about the name. He smiled and continued to pet the horse more when he felt Rufus' hands at his waist and blushed brightly. "W-wait, what--?!" he said in a bit of a haste before he understood what Rufus was wanting to do. "Y-You don't have to lift me up if it hurts too much! I'm sure I could find something to step on so I can climb on myself!"
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro nodded. "Of course. We could always give them the master suite we cleared out when Rufus' mother died." he thought out loud, fixing his shirt once more to hide the royal seal that was branded over his heart when he was an adolescent. "I need to change though, Sarah ripped this one and I'd rather not show a bare chest to your siblings."

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:56 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus bit his lip, wanting to lift him anyway. With a sigh he released Meme and stepped back. "I'll get the step."

He went to find the step, having to search for a few minutes, brain racing all the while...
I wanted to hold and help him... oh well. Later. Remember, he's an innocent three years younger than you. You might not be Casanova, but you do have more experience than he does... but gah, does he have to be cute? And why the hell couldn't I just take off? I'm a MORON, that's why!

Shaking his head at himself, he finally found the step and took it out to Meme, jumping up and wincing as he'd forgotten to be careful of his stomach. He held his hand down. "Hold my hand if it'll help - behind me, remember."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito nodded. "Shall we meet outside my room then?" he suggested, releasing Kuro. "Or do you need help changing?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:39 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme watched Rufus go grab the step but he seemed to be troubled by something. He put that suspicion out of his mind and used the step to hop onto the horse with Rufus' hand to help, making sure to sit behind Rufus. He wrapped his arms around Rufus' waist, being careful not to place too much pressure on his husband's lower stomach. "Where are we off to, captain?" he asked cheerfully.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro scoffed and shook his head as he stood up. "Nonsense, I don't need any help dressing." he stated a little rudely as he took a few steps but hesitated to go further for a moment. "But....I wouldn't mind the company.....If you don't mind....seeing a half naked man." he said softly, turning around a little to meet Akito's eyes. Once the boy made his decision Kuro continued on into his room where he took off his vest, coat, and the torn white shirt he wore underneath everything. His back faced Akito, revealing years of whipping scars, burns and healed lacerations.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:58 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus patted Truant's head and took up the reins. "The fields, Master Meme!" he declared, setting off slower than he wanted to, aware Meme wasn't sure of himself when riding yet.

When they got to the fields, he pulled Truant to a stop. "Would you like to get down and I'll gallop where you can watch?"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

"Of course I'll be company for you." He answered, taking Kuro's arm again and releasing him once they got to his room. He intended to stare at the floor, but when he heard the rustling... he watched as Kuro's back was revealed. Without thinking about it, he went to Kuro and lightly brushed his fingertips over one of the scars.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:08 pm

** Meme Pear **
"Yay to the fields!" he exclaimed, trying not to be too loud and scare the horse. Once they set off, Meme grew a little tense and held on a little tighter but after a few minutes he relaxed a little. "Hey this isn't so bad!" he said with a nervous laugh, though he still kept his hands on Rufus' hips just in case. A little while later they arrived at the fields and agreed with Rufus' idea. "Sure!" he said, moving his leg over so he could hop off but being so short he landed on his hands and knees. "I'm okay!" he assured, standing up and dusting himself off.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro flinched at the feeling of fingers on his back, cross his arm over his heart to touch his shoulder as he turned around a little. "S-sorry.....It's been a long time since anyone's seen them." he said softly, moving his arm and revealing the royal seal branded into his chest over his heart.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:15 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus watched to make sure, then nodded. "Find a seat and we'll be back soon!" He called before leaning into Truant's neck and allowing a huge grin to spread his mouth wide. "Free rein, Truant." he whispered, holding on as the horse immediately kicked into action, galloping for all he was worth. The King relaxed, letting the wind whip his hair - and his pajama shirt - all around, trusting the horse and only keeping a cursory watch of the ground ahead of them. Still, he kept his word, steering the horse only enough to keep them within sight of Meme.

After a couple of minutes he felt slightly sick, but he continued and the feeling subsided. When they'd gone around the field in a couple of huge circles, he slowed them down, patting Truant's neck as they walked back towards Meme.

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito smiled a little at him. "I think I can believe you now..." he murmured, pulling his hands back. "I know it's horrible of me to ask, b-but will you show me your back again?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:34 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme smiled and watched Rufus gallop about on his favorite horse. He looked free as a bird, Meme wished he could feel that way even just once. After a few moments he saw Rufus and Truant walk his way. "Good job!!" he said with a small laugh, applauding the performance he just saw. "You should try going into horse competitions! You might be very good at it!"
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro was a little surprised at Akito's request, he couldn't understand why anyone would want to see such horrible scars but he obeyed the request nonetheless. Kuro turned back around and folded his arms across his chest, feeling a little uncomfortable with this type of display.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus' face clouded over. "I can't, Meme. I'm King, with no-one to abdicate to. If I died in an accident, what would my people do?" He shook his head. "What I want doesn't really matter."

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito moved closer and gently turned the scars to the light, peeling back his sleeve and comparing them. Tears fell down his face, but he was smiling in relief. "You were right..." he whispered, pressing his lips to Kuro's back in a chaste kiss and then hugging Kuro with his cheek pressed into the Butler's back. He forgot that he was making a wet patch on the other's skin and just stayed close.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:55 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme didn't like this side of Rufus, the seriousness of the man was too much sometimes. "Stop it!" he demanded, wishing he was taller to smack Rufus upside the head. "You need to stop thinking that way and have fun once in a while. If I thought like you I would have never left my home, much less meet you, for fear of dying right when my feet touched the dirt." he said softly with sad eyes. "Just being able to wake up in the morning is wonderful enough, but to think of death will only shorten your life anyways."
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro's heart skipped a beat as the young man hugged and cried for him. Kuro turned around, moving Akito just slightly so he could hug back. "There's no need to cry for me Akito. It was many years ago....and it's all over now anyways." he said softly, comforting the boy's fears.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:01 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus shook his head. He didn't want to think of death, but really -
"Ohhh s**t!" he groaned, holding his head in his hands. "The funeral arrangements have to be made today!"

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito shook his head. "I'm not crying because of that... w-well, I am, but mostly I'm crying," he took a deep breath and smiled at Kuro brightly, "because you were right. The scars do get better and you're beautiful." He whispered, blushing and suddenly worried as he realised how insensitive he sounded. "I-I mean... do you know what I mean?" he fretted, pulling back to look at Kuro.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:13 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme had nearly forgotten about the funeral as well, and the day was already waning into the afternoon. "We should get back to the castle then." he stated, standing back up from the grass and giving a little smile. "You go on ahead, I'll walk from here." he said, noticing they didn't bring the step for him to get onto the horse again.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro's face turned beet red at the comment, it was appreciated but nobody had ever made the comment to him before. "I um.....I need to get a shirt on." he said bashfully, turning around again to find another white shirt. "I do know what you mean Akito....Nobody's ever given me that kind of a compliment though." he said softly, buttoning up his shirt and finishing up with the vest and coat. "Lets go show your brothers to their new room." he stated, turning back around and leading Akito out of the room.

User Image

theasama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus frowned. "I'll just lift you up - or, if you don't want me to, we can find a tree branch or something for you to stand on..." As he looked around, he felt himself tilting. "Oh...wooww..." he mumbled, sliding off of the horse on the opposite side to Meme: he'd fainted before he hit the floor.

That'll teach me to forget to eat...

Twenty-one.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito smiled softly at Kuro's embarrassment. Then he blinked slowly. "No-one? How is that possible?" He wondered, shaking his head as he followed Kuro from the room.

A rider arrived wearing King Lionel's colours and carrying a letter in his coat pocket. Once he got to the gate, he demanded to be let in to see King Rufus.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:57 pm

** Meme Pear **
Meme's heart skipped a beat when he saw Rufus leaning off of the horse and ultimately hit the ground. "RUFUS!!" he cried, rushing to his husband's side and helping him onto his back. He started to panic, they were so far from the castle, how was he going to get help? Meme was too weak to lift Rufus back onto the horse. For the moment he would keep Rufus comfortable and safe.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro didn't want to give an answer, mostly because he didn't know how to respond to such a question. As they made their way through the halls, Kuro peeked into a window that faced the front gate and saw someone from Helena's father, judging by the colors. "Akito...go find Rufus. He's probably in the fields with his horse. And take Helena and your siblings with you. Someone is at our gate, I'm going to find out what's going on." he stated, walking away from Akito and out of the castle. Once he got to the closed gate he was pleased to see the guards were doing their job. "The castle is closed for funeral arrangements." he stated from the other side of the gate, wondering what a courier would be doing coming here, especially if they were from their neighboring kingdom.

User Image

theasama

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games