Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$]My dear...fiance? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:35 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme let out a high pitched squeak when he ran into Rufus but was relieved to see it was only him. "Yes of course there is." he said softly, moving out of the way so the Prince could eat and sitting next to him. He noticed Akito standing up but became worried for him, he would have said something but Kuro beat him to it and startled him a bit in the process.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro was starting to get annoyed, he knew the boy was eager to help but in his current weak state Akito was no good rushing anywhere. He pounded his hands on the table and stood up sharply. "Sit down!!!" he yelled, losing his temper a little bit. "You are no good to us if you haven't the strength to even stand or walk. So sit down and eat the rest of your breakfast!!" Obviously he hadn't seen Rufus standing right behind him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:05 am
anime_creator

~~~ Rufus Arthur Rayne ~~~

User Image

Rufus took hold of Meme's arm, silently taking them out of the way. He didn't speak until they were far away from the dining room. "Best not to embarrass Kuro. We'll go to the kitchens to get me something to eat - we can multi-task, make sure they've got everything sorted."

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

♫♪♫♪♫ Akito Nakamura ♪♫♪♫♪

Akito blinked at Kuro. "But we have one hour, and you don't want to be dressing me, so I need to go home and get my own clothes."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:41 am
** Meme Pear **
Meme nodded, though he was surprised when Rufus didn't get upset at Kuro for yelling at someone. "Yes you're right." he said softly, hoping everything was okay between Kuro and Akito.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
"I will get you your clothes." he said through clenched teeth. "Now.....sit!" he said, trying hard to contain his anger. "The more you keep fleeing like this the more time you're wasting, you need your strength Akito. Surely it can't take you that long for you to get dressed."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 pm
anime_creator

User Image

When they reached the kitchens, Rufus spoke to the staff, finding out what had happened so far and discreetly grabbing an apple.

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito sat, shrugging. "If I was heading home, then yes it would. It takes fifteen minutes walking each way; ten minutes dressing and twenty avoiding my siblings."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:03 pm
anime_creator
** Meme Pear **
Meme stayed at Rufus' side, glad to hear the yelling in the dining room had subsided. "Is everything in order?" he asked Rufus, not really paying attention to what was being said in the room.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro gave a heavy sigh and sat back down. "Alright, but before we leave you should bring some snacks with you just in case." He said softly, admitting defeat and continuing his own breakfast.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 pm
anime_creator

User Image

He nodded to Meme, then turned to the cook with a charming smile. "Could I possibly ask you to make me some of your delicious soup and a hot roll? Please? I skipped breakfast..." She tutted at him, yet started making it immediately.
"Thank you cook! I'll be in the library as soon as I check up on things. You're a lifesaver as always, Mrs Lyre!" He pecked her cheek, smiling as she blushed and left, eating his apple. It didn't occur to him that it would look bad to Meme; he'd always been asking for treats or snacks, and Cook had bandaged him up a time or two.

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito nodded, until he registered the 'we' part. "You don't want to come with me, right?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:52 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme wasn't really doing much to help the prince, he seemed to be in control of pretty much everything but it made him feel useful to be with Rufus just in case help was needed. He watched his husband kiss the cook on the cheek and blushed a little, was it okay for husbands to just kiss anyone like that? Meme felt a bit jealous of the servant but at the same time it just made him want to get the Prince to react that way with him. "Is there anything I can do to help you more? I'm just following you to give Kuro and Akito some time together."
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro looked over at Akito and saw that the boy was playing his bluff. He didn't have an interest in accompanying Akito to gather his things but, since he wasn't that hungry to begin with, Kuro didn't think it could hurt. With what's going on in the castle it was the least Kuro could do to keep everyone safe within the cold stone walls. "I will go with you." Kuro said with a gentle nod and sliding his chair out to take his place at Akito's side once more. "We need to hurry."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:25 pm
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus turned to Meme once they were in the hallway, slightly surprised. "Hmm? No, I think everything's alright." He paused and peered closely at his husband. "But are you sure everything's alright with you? You look... unhappy? Did I do something?"

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito blinked up at him. "Y-you really do want to come with me? Why? You probably have lots of things to do here - my brother's will swarm you, you do realise that right? I can manage fine - honest!"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:39 pm
** Meme Pear **
Meme looked up at the Prince and blushed a bit when the other caught onto his feelings. Why should he be worried or bothered just because he kissed a servant? He was the Prince and this was his home, he should be able to do whatever he pleases. Meme shook his head and gave a half-hearted smile. "No, I'm okay. I just don't feel like I'm helping much. Thats all. We better finish up in here though, we need to get going soon." he reminded his husband, wanting nothing more than to get the day over with.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro shook his head. "Nonsense, the Prince has control of everything here. We need to get you ready, the sooner you get clothes the sooner we will be ready to go." he instructed, placing his hand against the middle of Akito's back in an attempt to aid him out of the dining room, and soon, out of the castle altogether.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:12 am
anime_creator

User Image

The Prince shook his head and took ahold of Meme, gently steering him into a corner. "Uh-uh." He tutted softly and leant close to Meme's ear, pinning him in place. "You're not supposed to lie to me. Now, I wonder what I could do to coerce the truth out of you..." he whispered, smirking as he pulled back to kiss Meme's lips softly, teasingly. "What did I do wrong? I'll kiss you again, until you tell me."

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito went with Kuro in a daze, limping slightly and nearly tripping several times. When they got to the castle gates, he blinked and stopped to stare at him. "I think I understand why you're the butler."
Shaking his head, he led the way to his house.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:30 am
theasama
** Meme Pear **
Meme nearly had whiplash with how fast he was suddenly cornered, he blushed brightly as the Prince whispered into his ear. For a few minutes all he could hear was the sound of his heart beating so loud it was difficult for him to listen to what his brain was saying. He would have made the Prince continue his kissing in order to get it out of him but they were indeed running out of time, maybe they would get back to this once all of the drama blows over. "Y-you kissed the servant.....I just...wasn't sure if people usually did that after being married.....You know, going around kissing everyone. But you are the Prince and this is your home so don't listen to me. You should feel free to do what you want in your own home." he protested, blushing brightly at the man's touch but never breaking eye contact with such pretty eyes.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro walked alongside Akito, helping him every now and again when the boy stumbled. He gave the guards permission to let them through the gates and promised they would be back soon. Kuro looked down at Akito, a small hint of a smile appearing and soon disappearing; Kuro never was known to smile a lot.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:53 am
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus' mouth dropped open and he stared at Meme. "You... were jealous because I kissed cook's cheek? Cook? Meme, I've known the woman since I was in diapers! She's like a mother to me, and - she's like my mother!"

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito opened the front door, turned to Kuro... and got knocked back into the butler as three boys hurled themselves at him. "Where've you been?"
"'kito! Where were you?"

Whilst the first two spoke over one another, the third simply clung to Akito's waist.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:58 am
theasama
** Meme Pear **
Now Meme was blushing simply because he was embarrassed that he was ever jealous to begin with. Of course the man wouldn't do such a thing to just anyone. "I-I'm sorry....I didn't know that." he said softly, feeling much like the fool for wrongly accusing his husband. "We need to hurry." he said once again as an excuse to change the subject quickly so he wouldn't have to be embarrassed anymore.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro gave a soft grunt as Akito fell against his waist, making sure Akito didn't hit the ground in the process. He looked at the young boys who tackled Akito and picked them up by the back of their shirts. "These are your siblings I take it?" he asked, Kuro never did care for kids. He grew up as an only child and didn't like children who were so hyper all the time. "Go get your clothes quickly, I've got these two." he instructed, giving the siblings a rather cold expression.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:09 am
anime_creator

User Image

Rufus wrapped his arms around Meme in a tight hug. "I know you didn't know that, but a lot of the people in this castle are here because they know me. They don't always approve of what I do, but they're loyal and more like family than my own father seems to be."

Twenty.
Prince.
Next In Line.

Soon-To-Be Wed.
Trapped.

Akito laughed as he saw the wide eyes of his brothers as they were held aloft by the butler. Then he looked to Todd who was still attached to his waist, unable to tell Kuro about him as Todd had a pleading expression. "I'll be back down in a few minutes..."
When they got to his room, he gently detached his brother and started getting changed, grinning as he saw the dog running in Kuro's direction, barking.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

anime_creator
Captain

Sparkly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:15 am
theasama
** Meme Pear **
Meme was a bit comforted by the Prince's words, it still bothered him a little bit but Meme was kind of the same way with Akito. It was the reason why the Prince and Kuro thought they were having an affair to begin with. "Okay. I trust you." he said with a small smile, feeling Rufus' warmth in the embrace.
User Image

}{ Kuro Suji }{
Kuro watched Akito run off to get changed when he heard barking getting louder and louder. Soon Kuro saw a rather small dog yapping and running at him; Kuro's eyes widened and he took a few steps back, using the siblings he had as shields. "Whoa WHOA!! SIT!!" he yelled at the dog. He wasn't sure why but he always had a fear of small dogs, Kuro had no idea where the fear came from but every time a small dog approached him he had an underlying urge to drop kick the animal over a fence. "Akito hurry up!!!" he called.

User Image

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games