Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:33 pm
Luke of Romania
Why do I have 2 butt checks? So Mohamed and Jesus can both kiss my a** in the same time. Both Islam and Christianity share the same God the same irrational, cruel God, who condemns people to an eternity in hell who nothing more than masturbation, stealing, sex, drinking alcohol and sometimes for simply not believing in him. So even if God were real I would still chose hell. Because the only thing worse than sitting in hell is sitting next to it's creator.

Do not be rude, understand me? God isn't cruel. You are looking at Him in a way, that you think He is rude. If you open your mind and heart and listen to the morals of Islam, you might actually get it. Your past has too much hatred for Islam, so you aren't stopping and listening to what it is.

All those things you mentioned, aren't small things. They have created a lot of mess in our present world. If you choose hell and want to stay the way you are, you will regret this in the Hereafter/Day of Judgement. So, better think clear now, or else your time might run out.

Quote:

Who gave Mohamed the right to kill those people and who gives executioners the right to kill people nowadays. If your God is all mighty then limitless and just let him strike down the sinners. And don't tell me that you agree a woman should be stoned to death for cheating on her husband, or that a man should loose his arm for stealing, or for a homosexual to be killed for no other reason than his sexual orientation, because if you do all that I can say if that your ******** filth and with that attitude Muslims will never integrate themselves in the West. It has always been our understand of the world our values and our empathy towards other humans that made the West what it is today it is exactly that mentality that make Europe a pillar of civilization. And when filth comes in our neighborhood with that ancient mentality and when those people wish to forbid us from expressing our opinions with regard to their mentality and even force their values upon our society it's only natural that we fight back.

Allah told Muhammad to punish certain people. He was told about certain punishments for certain bad deeds. If a woman cheats her husband or if a husband cheats his wife, as in goes out with another man or wife, even though she/he is married, I believe they must be punished. If nobody is punished for stealing, we wouldn't be able to go shopping, we wouldn't be able to feel safe in markets and shopping areas. These people must be punished so, they learn and other thieves learn! Homos should learn to control their feelings like teens should. They usually get in a problem like doing something wrong with a boy or a girl.

Muslims are spreading their religion like Christians are doing. I don't know about Jews, because I've heard they don't like people who have converted to their religion. Muslims don't force their values upon non-muslims. Our ways aren't for you. If some muslim do, they need to learn about Islam better.

Quote:

The Quran and the Bible were written by men, men with interest so yes we don't take the whole bible literally that's why we don't people who work on Sundays. But you are part of why I like to call the religious elite you don't like to think for yourself so you believe whatever it is your parents believe because it's easier that's why you are afraid to ask some of the obvious questions regarding religion, if God is so great so powerful and so smart why then does he require us to pray 5 times a day, is he insecure? Why is it that I have to pray 5 times a day? Why does God want us to kill homosexuals? it would make much more sense to let them live, give them more time to repent, Why then would God have us kill them?

Each religion fears these questions that why it kills for blasphemy that why it accuses other of witchcraft that's why.

Bible and Quran were written by Allah. Quran remained the same way, and Bible was changed by people who wanted to pick and choose in their religion.

I love to think for myself, and I did. And the only religion I found sensible, was Islam. My parents have left me on my own path to choose. Our teacher also told us, that when you are old enough to think for yourself, which is the age of around 11 years, then you must think for yourself, and must find your own way. I thought over this a couple of times, and I always found Islam the most sensible religion. You should look into religions too. See for yourself, which religion you think is right. Is Christianity right, or Judaism, or Hinduism, or Sikhism, or Islam, or Atheism? Check all the religions and see which you think is correct. If you are willing to find a religion, pray to "God" and clear your head with all the feelings you have for all the religions. Think of them as if you just found out they existed. Then look into them and see which "you" think is right.

We are not frightened to ask these questions. We have already been told about their answers, and many times we have heard their answers. Allah isn't insecure. He tells us to pray 5 times a day, for OUR OWN good. On the Day of Judgement, the Last and Final Day, our good and bad deeds will be counted on a scale. Then the side that is heavier, for example if the good side, the right side is heavier, it means we will go to Heaven, and if the bad side, the left side is heavier, we will go to Hell. In these good deeds come all the good intentions and good things we did. The daily 5 times prayers, come in good deeds, and we get a LOT of good deeds for that. If we don't pray then, we are collecting bad deeds and so, that is bad for us.

About the homo thingy. Well, I didn't know about the punishment and stuff like that about it. So, I read it on a good islamic site and what I understood from it (It has a little hard english) was that:

There were people of Loot, (I believe you call them Lot) who used to do this and they were all destroyed by Allah, and then Allah says to kill those who do the same bad deed. He tells us to kill both the people who do this.

But, if they fully asks for forgiveness, and give up that sin, seek forgiveness, regret what they have done and intend never to go back to it, then they should not be punished. Allah will accept their repentance, and they do not need to confess their sin to anyone so that the punishment would be carried out on them.

And in a verse of the Holy Quran, what I understand from it is, that the people who repent, their bad deeds turn to good deeds. 3nodding

We do not fear these questions. We hurt those who hurt us or our religion. We cannot kill people who shouldn't be killed. We are told certain punishments for certain bad deeds, and we must carry them out if the person does not ask for forgiveness.

I am sorry, but I told you something incorrect that is about the wine drinkers.

I read about it and I understood that they must be flogged forty times with two palm branches that had been stripped of their leaves. And somewhere it is said that they must be lashed eighty times. I don't really know the correct amount. I'll try letting you know about them as soon as possible.

But, if the wine drinker asks for forgiveness, as in the forgiveness should be:

1- He should give up the sin

2- He should regret having done it

3- He should resolve never to go back to it.

Allah knows his intention and according to it, He will forgive that man. So, then that man should not be punished.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 pm
Luke of Romania
You know instead of posting all this interesting stuff about your life why don't you just give me an answer I won't abuse it I promise.

I was giving you a straight answer..

My internet kept busting so I couldn't post the answer. I have posted it now.  

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:50 am
This is the first time I think I'm quoting you but it's only to remind you of what you said and even tho I want to erase the stuff I don't care about I won't because you'll just say it's pulling what you said out of context so here it goes.
Lady Madelina

Do not be rude, understand me? God isn't cruel. You are looking at Him in a way, that you think He is rude. If you open your mind and heart and listen to the morals of Islam, you might actually get it. Your past has too much hatred for Islam, so you aren't stopping and listening to what it is.

All those things you mentioned, aren't small things. They have created a lot of mess in our present world. If you choose hell and want to stay the way you are, you will regret this in the Hereafter/Day of Judgement. So, better think clear now, or else your time might run out.

If you open you mind and heart to Christianity it will make sense to you too what you are asking me is to accept the Islam as God's will

And the things I've mentioned are indeed small things big things would be mass murder or raping, I merely gave you drinking, masturbating and homosexuality. Now I don't see how those are wrong things only the drinking and that's in case someone get's drunk and does something unthoughtful. As for masturbation well everybody masturbates everybody maybe not all girls but I assure all men masturbate if you don't believe ask you father. And how does one man putting his p***s in another man's a**s make the world a terrible place.

And if I choose hell I'll regret so I'd better chose now before judgement. That's a threat apparently God's only way of imposing himself is Hell why is that only fear that's not an intelligent way of imposing yourself only bullies and idiots threaten people into submission like your God.

Quote:

Allah told Muhammad to punish certain people. He was told about certain punishments for certain bad deeds. If a woman cheats her husband or if a husband cheats his wife, as in goes out with another man or wife, even though she/he is married, I believe they must be punished. If nobody is punished for stealing, we wouldn't be able to go shopping, we wouldn't be able to feel safe in markets and shopping areas. These people must be punished so, they learn and other thieves learn! Homos should learn to control their feelings like teens should. They usually get in a problem like doing something wrong with a boy or a girl.

Muslims are spreading their religion like Christians are doing. I don't know about Jews, because I've heard they don't like people who have converted to their religion. Muslims don't force their values upon non-muslims. Our ways aren't for you. If some muslim do, they need to learn about Islam better.

Allah told Mohamed to kill those people what if Jesus Christ told me to kill you would that justify my crime? Why is it your God doesn't do his own dirty work. People only steal when they have no other choice they don't do it out of pleasure. And cutting a man's hand leaves with no other alternatives but stealing. That's why people who have what they need never steal they don't need it and they don't want it to happen to them either. Grown ups have free choice adultery shouldn't be punishable it was a choice it wasn't forced upon anyone why should they be punished for choosing to have sex with somebody so much for Islamic sensitivity.
Quote:

Bible and Quran were written by Allah. Quran remained the same way, and Bible was changed by people who wanted to pick and choose in their religion.

I love to think for myself, and I did. And the only religion I found sensible, was Islam. My parents have left me on my own path to choose. Our teacher also told us, that when you are old enough to think for yourself, which is the age of around 11 years, then you must think for yourself, and must find your own way. I thought over this a couple of times, and I always found Islam the most sensible religion. You should look into religions too. See for yourself, which religion you think is right. Is Christianity right, or Judaism, or Hinduism, or Sikhism, or Islam, or Atheism? Check all the religions and see which you think is correct. If you are willing to find a religion, pray to "God" and clear your head with all the feelings you have for all the religions. Think of them as if you just found out they existed. Then look into them and see which "you" think is right.

We are not frightened to ask these questions. We have already been told about their answers, and many times we have heard their answers. Allah isn't insecure. He tells us to pray 5 times a day, for OUR OWN good. On the Day of Judgement, the Last and Final Day, our good and bad deeds will be counted on a scale. Then the side that is heavier, for example if the good side, the right side is heavier, it means we will go to Heaven, and if the bad side, the left side is heavier, we will go to Hell. In these good deeds come all the good intentions and good things we did. The daily 5 times prayers, come in good deeds, and we get a LOT of good deeds for that. If we don't pray then, we are collecting bad deeds and so, that is bad for us.

How is praying a good thing it does nothing to improve the world and it isn't good for anybody. If God truly loves us why does he judges us like merchandise on scales love is unconditional you parents didn't scale and chose you they love you because you are their child and that true love.

BTW you say you choose Islam are your parents Muslim by any chance?
Quote:

About the homo thingy. Well, I didn't know about the punishment and stuff like that about it. So, I read it on a good islamic site and what I understood from it (It has a little hard english) was that:

There were people of Loot, (I believe you call them Lot) who used to do this and they were all destroyed by Allah, and then Allah says to kill those who do the same bad deed. He tells us to kill both the people who do this.

But, if they fully asks for forgiveness, and give up that sin, seek forgiveness, regret what they have done and intend never to go back to it, then they should not be punished. Allah will accept their repentance, and they do not need to confess their sin to anyone so that the punishment would be carried out on them.

And in a verse of the Holy Quran, what I understand from it is, that the people who repent, their bad deeds turn to good deeds. 3nodding

So God destroyed the people of Loot or Lot for being homosexuals and told us to kill them for the same stupid reason "Just because they're homosexuals" and were suppose to obey because we'll be scaled and because God told us so.
Did you say that you liked to thing for yourself???

Quote:

We do not fear these questions. We hurt those who hurt us or our religion. We cannot kill people who shouldn't be killed. We are told certain punishments for certain bad deeds, and we must carry them out if the person does not ask for forgiveness.

I am sorry, but I told you something incorrect that is about the wine drinkers.

I read about it and I understood that they must be flogged forty times with two palm branches that had been stripped of their leaves. And somewhere it is said that they must be lashed eighty times. I don't really know the correct amount. I'll try letting you know about them as soon as possible.

But, if the wine drinker asks for forgiveness, as in the forgiveness should be:

1- He should give up the sin

2- He should regret having done it

3- He should resolve never to go back to it.

Allah knows his intention and according to it, He will forgive that man. So, then that man should not be punished.

So I should be wiped for taking pleasure in enjoying a cold drink how is that justifiable.

I'm afraid you no better than the Christians. You only told me that God told us to do so but still you refuse to explain.

That's not rational thinking nothing you say makes any sense to a rational mind and don't tell me that God wrote the Qu'ran, Mohamed didn't wrote is either it was written by people by men, flesh and blood, like you and me this is a historical fact we know this you know this.
How can you tell all this nonsense and justify it by claiming it's God's will.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:17 am
You're insulting rolleyes Well, I answered you the last time. So, that was the end. I'm not answering anymore, because your posts are dirty, and rude, and well...I'm sick and tired of answering your lame questions.  

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:43 pm
Don't you have a better excuse. I didn't insult anyone if I did show me where did I insulted you or your religion.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm
I am Christian and I read through this whole post...Wow, I must applaud both of you. Neither of you were churned by the others beliefs! Please try me I want you to! I want to clarify you questions and tell me please tell me what you think! I don't want this world confused and neither do I want such intelligent minds gone down the drain! It is a joy and I take pleasure in talking in God's name and I tell you let him strike me down if I say something out of league. Now please, please, please!!! Just for the sake of confusing me allot, can we make Islamic god Allah, and my god God! Please or unless you use Jesus Christ just something to separate the two.

Galatians 1:8
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned.

So with that being said let me be killed if I am not telling you the path My God, Jesus Christ, has set for me.  

xX I AM TRUE Xx

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm
Gladly but before I begin you are forewarned that I will ask you some questions regarding your religion primarily to prove that God, if he really is real, is kinda of a jerk (you were forewarned). But you can prove me otherwise if he isn't and if anything the Bible says makes sense or the Qu'ran for that matter then you should be able to bring me answers to my questions.

So If you read the whole post, the whole debate I had with Lady Madeline I simply stated that God is a mean, immature, and why not stupid bully. Again this may offend you. My argument was that God the perfect and exalted as he is will send you to be tortured for nothing more than masturbation, lust, prostitution, drinking or simply for having a different opinion (ex. for being of another religion) or my favorite for being a homosexual apparently God is homophobic but we don't know why tho my Muslim friend here claims that homosexual make the world a terrible place but forget to bring proof or arguments. So what do you have to say my Christian friend to this accusation why is God a mean, immature and evil child.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:34 am
Assan al-Hamzah
Seeing as how most of us lack patience I imagine you are busy and don't have time to study the Quran. You can, however, check out Islam on wikipedia to get the bare bones of Muslim faith.

talk2hand Wiki Islam was made by non-Muslims and has a lot of bias lies.  

Damioka

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Damioka

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:39 am
Luke of Romania
Gladly but before I begin you are forewarned that I will ask you some questions regarding your religion primarily to prove that God, if he really is real, is kinda of a jerk (you were forewarned). But you can prove me otherwise if he isn't and if anything the Bible says makes sense or the Qu'ran for that matter then you should be able to bring me answers to my questions.

So If you read the whole post, the whole debate I had with Lady Madeline I simply stated that God is a mean, immature, and why not stupid bully. Again this may offend you. My argument was that God the perfect and exalted as he is will send you to be tortured for nothing more than masturbation, lust, prostitution, drinking or simply for having a different opinion (ex. for being of another religion) or my favorite for being a homosexual apparently God is homophobic but we don't know why tho my Muslim friend here claims that homosexual make the world a terrible place but forget to bring proof or arguments. So what do you have to say my Christian friend to this accusation why is God a mean, immature and evil child.

It doesn't go by you just DO those things and you automatically go to hell. It's more like judging each individual's whole life. if most of it was good, they get rewarded. If they did such terrible sins, but in the last moment, repented, they may be forgiven, each individual is judged on his or her actions, at least this is what I believe. Also I don't think being homosexual is a sin, because one cannot control his inner feelings or lusts, what he CAN control is his actions. So what is forbidden is to marry or commit to, or to have intercourse, with the same sex, that is forbidden from God. This is what I personally believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:53 am
Dandeliondart

It doesn't go by you just DO those things and you automatically go to hell. It's more like judging each individual's whole life. if most of it was good, they get rewarded. If they did such terrible sins, but in the last moment, repented, they may be forgiven, each individual is judged on his or her actions, at least this is what I believe. Also I don't think being homosexual is a sin, because one cannot control his inner feelings or lusts, what he CAN control is his actions. So what is forbidden is to marry or commit to, or to have intercourse, with the same sex, that is forbidden from God. This is what I personally believe.

THUMBS UP!!* 3nodding biggrin blaugh

Luke of Romania, your last post I am going to answer. I can't find enough time to answer questions these days, so, it'll probably be the last post I'm answering. And other than that...some guy told me not to answer your questions.... so..I guess this will be the last post.... neutral  

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 am
Quote:
If you open you mind and heart to Christianity it will make sense to you too what you are asking me is to accept the Islam as God's will

And the things I've mentioned are indeed small things big things would be mass murder or raping, I merely gave you drinking, masturbating and homosexuality. Now I don't see how those are wrong things only the drinking and that's in case someone get's drunk and does something unthoughtful. As for masturbation well everybody masturbates everybody maybe not all girls but I assure all men masturbate if you don't believe ask you father. And how does one man putting his p***s in another man's a**s make the world a terrible place.

And if I choose hell I'll regret so I'd better chose now before judgement. That's a threat apparently God's only way of imposing himself is Hell why is that only fear that's not an intelligent way of imposing yourself only bullies and idiots threaten people into submission like your God.

I have looked into Christianity, I find many flaws... and I am not telling you to become a Muslim. I am just saying, that IF you look into a religion and look at its good side and the punishment side, you'll see if that religion is true or not.
God isn't trying to scare our or anything. We wouldn't want Him to be angry and we wouldn't want to go to Hell, because we have brains and feelings, unlike some people.... He created us so we would follow Him, we follow Him by doing what He wants.

Quote:
Allah told Mohamed to kill those people what if Jesus Christ told me to kill you would that justify my crime? Why is it your God doesn't do his own dirty work. People only steal when they have no other choice they don't do it out of pleasure. And cutting a man's hand leaves with no other alternatives but stealing. That's why people who have what they need never steal they don't need it and they don't want it to happen to them either. Grown ups have free choice adultery shouldn't be punishable it was a choice it wasn't forced upon anyone why should they be punished for choosing to have sex with somebody so much for Islamic sensitivity.

The true Islam wants us to be prim and proper. Allah is testing us by seeing if we really follow the Prophet (S.A.W.) He isn't making us do the dirty work. Life is a test. In this answering post, I might use the words: Patience, control your feelings and test some lot of times. Allah is testing us by seeing if we carry out the punishment He has told us to carry out when a person does some wrong act. Grown ups must act proper and stay away from dirty habits. It is a common practice in Christians and some other people, so you don't find it rude or improper. But, otherwise, it is. It isn't right to have sex with people you aren't married to. CONTROL YOUR FEELINGS! Be patient! Can't you wait for your marriage?! After that, do all that lovey dovey stuff! We need to be decent and stay away from these dirty practices!

Quote:
How is praying a good thing it does nothing to improve the world and it isn't good for anybody. If God truly loves us why does he judges us like merchandise on scales love is unconditional you parents didn't scale and chose you they love you because you are their child and that true love.

My parents are Muslims. Yes, and I know and have been through Islam, so I know Islam is the right religion. When I look into other religions, they cannot answer all my questions. Other than that. I know why people say Islam is soo extreme type. That is because Islam is a proper religion! It is a way of Life. You cannot get all the answers to your questions in Christianity or Judaism etc. They aren't the full way of life!

Does going to Church or dancing around fire or making sacrifices on Shiva's status help the world?! There is something called religion. In it, there are two or more paths. One is the worshiping, which isn't for this world, and one other is for this world, like helping others and giving charity etc. Namaz/Prayer is in the Path number 1: The worshiping. Allah loves us more the 40 mothers! If you make a mistake 10 times, he'll forgive you 10 times, and if you make a mistake 5 times, you'll receive a large slap from your mother. Allah forgives. Mothers have a limited amount of patience, they cannot forgive forever. He is so kind and merciful and so, we should praise Him and worship Him.

Quote:
So God destroyed the people of Loot or Lot for being homosexuals and told us to kill them for the same stupid reason "Just because they're homosexuals" and were suppose to obey because we'll be scaled and because God told us so.

Well, duh! there were more reasons! They disobeyed Allah and they did many more things!! They were testing Allah's patience and they received a smack from Allah! They deserved it! I'm sure if you were God and people didn't obey you, you'd kill them on the first time!

Quote:
So I should be wiped for taking pleasure in enjoying a cold drink how is that justifiable.

I'm afraid you no better than the Christians. You only told me that God told us to do so but still you refuse to explain.

That's not rational thinking nothing you say makes any sense to a rational mind and don't tell me that God wrote the Qu'ran, Mohamed didn't wrote is either it was written by people by men, flesh and blood, like you and me this is a historical fact we know this you know this.

This isn't nonsense. I'm going to be rude. I am a human and I have my limits. There are people in this world that have a brain. And you wanna know its size?! Its smaller than an ant. And you want to know how hard it is?! Its harder than steel! These people are called, hard headed, rude, and deaf and dumb! They cannot understand! There is a person in them who has an account on Gaiaonline and his avatar's name is Luke of Romania! That person is a rude, hard headed person who cannot understand that there is somebody who we need to thank for creating us! There is somebody who CREATED US! We need to thank Him, worship Him and obey Him! You are an Atheist with a hard head. Your head needs to be brain washed so it can soften up a bit. And then it needs to be filled with life and thoughts, so, it can understand religion! Your parents let you on your own way and you chose the easy path...no god...live your life in whichever way you want...

GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!!! He can write books, He can drink tea, He can make an account here on Gaiaonline and He can even bake a CAKE! He is God so, He has better stuff to do. He is too pure to come to Earth. He is God! We cannot see Him until the Day of Judgement. He wrote books and it was revealed by Jibra'il/Gabriel to Muhammad (S.A.W.) and he told the ayahs to us! They are messages from Allah! In your puny mind, God is evil bad and cruel and limited! Allah is not limited, He can do anything, but, it is His choice to do whatever He wants!

If you could only understand Islam...it would be really nice of you. You only look at points which aren't even necessary in life. All teens and above have a feeling in them about love. yes, I feel like that too at times. I like some guy from the inside, but I don't go over to him and go on a date or have sex or drink wine with him. Muslims are told to control their feelings, be patient and know that life is a test. There is something Haya! It is modesty(I think) in english. In Islam, we are to not do private stuff with other people/people we don't know. Allah wants us to be proper and decent. When we steal we need to be punished. Otherwise, we can continue doing bad stuff and every time we're caught by humans, we can ask for forgiveness.

If a person is a homo, or bi or les, they need to control their feelings. Like Dandeliondart said, if a person is a homo, Allah will not send him to Hell. Allah is testing that person! If that person can control his feelings, he has passed the test! So...in Islam we need to be decent and we need to stay away from these dirty practices.
If you are married and you have sex with your husband, or you kiss him or hug him, you get good deeds for that! If you make him happy by doing these things, you get good deeds for that!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:17 pm
Lady Madelina
Quote:

I have looked into Christianity, I find many flaws... and I am not telling you to become a Muslim. I am just saying, that IF you look into a religion and look at its good side and the punishment side, you'll see if that religion is true or not.
God isn't trying to scare our or anything. We wouldn't want Him to be angry and we wouldn't want to go to Hell, because we have brains and feelings, unlike some people.... He created us so we would follow Him, we follow Him by doing what He wants.

Quote:

The true Islam wants us to be prim and proper. Allah is testing us by seeing if we really follow the Prophet (S.A.W.) He isn't making us do the dirty work. Life is a test. In this answering post, I might use the words: Patience, control your feelings and test some lot of times. Allah is testing us by seeing if we carry out the punishment He has told us to carry out when a person does some wrong act. Grown ups must act proper and stay away from dirty habits. It is a common practice in Christians and some other people, so you don't find it rude or improper. But, otherwise, it is. It isn't right to have sex with people you aren't married to. CONTROL YOUR FEELINGS! Be patient! Can't you wait for your marriage?! After that, do all that lovey dovey stuff! We need to be decent and stay away from these dirty practices!

Quote:

My parents are Muslims. Yes, and I know and have been through Islam, so I know Islam is the right religion. When I look into other religions, they cannot answer all my questions. Other than that. I know why people say Islam is soo extreme type. That is because Islam is a proper religion! It is a way of Life. You cannot get all the answers to your questions in Christianity or Judaism etc. They aren't the full way of life!

Does going to Church or dancing around fire or making sacrifices on Shiva's status help the world?! There is something called religion. In it, there are two or more paths. One is the worshiping, which isn't for this world, and one other is for this world, like helping others and giving charity etc. Namaz/Prayer is in the Path number 1: The worshiping. Allah loves us more the 40 mothers! If you make a mistake 10 times, he'll forgive you 10 times, and if you make a mistake 5 times, you'll receive a large slap from your mother. Allah forgives. Mothers have a limited amount of patience, they cannot forgive forever. He is so kind and merciful and so, we should praise Him and worship Him.

Quote:

Well, duh! there were more reasons! They disobeyed Allah and they did many more things!! They were testing Allah's patience and they received a smack from Allah! They deserved it! I'm sure if you were God and people didn't obey you, you'd kill them on the first time!

Quote:

This isn't nonsense. I'm going to be rude. I am a human and I have my limits. There are people in this world that have a brain. And you wanna know its size?! Its smaller than an ant. And you want to know how hard it is?! Its harder than steel! These people are called, hard headed, rude, and deaf and dumb! They cannot understand! There is a person in them who has an account on Gaiaonline and his avatar's name is Luke of Romania! That person is a rude, hard headed person who cannot understand that there is somebody who we need to thank for creating us! There is somebody who CREATED US! We need to thank Him, worship Him and obey Him! You are an Atheist with a hard head. Your head needs to be brain washed so it can soften up a bit. And then it needs to be filled with life and thoughts, so, it can understand religion! Your parents let you on your own way and you chose the easy path...no god...live your life in whichever way you want...

GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!!! He can write books, He can drink tea, He can make an account here on Gaiaonline and He can even bake a CAKE! He is God so, He has better stuff to do. He is too pure to come to Earth. He is God! We cannot see Him until the Day of Judgement. He wrote books and it was revealed by Jibra'il/Gabriel to Muhammad (S.A.W.) and he told the ayahs to us! They are messages from Allah! In your puny mind, God is evil bad and cruel and limited! Allah is not limited, He can do anything, but, it is His choice to do whatever He wants!

If you could only understand Islam...it would be really nice of you. You only look at points which aren't even necessary in life. All teens and above have a feeling in them about love. yes, I feel like that too at times. I like some guy from the inside, but I don't go over to him and go on a date or have sex or drink wine with him. Muslims are told to control their feelings, be patient and know that life is a test. There is something Haya! It is modesty(I think) in english. In Islam, we are to not do private stuff with other people/people we don't know. Allah wants us to be proper and decent. When we steal we need to be punished. Otherwise, we can continue doing bad stuff and every time we're caught by humans, we can ask for forgiveness.

If a person is a homo, or bi or les, they need to control their feelings. Like Dandeliondart said, if a person is a homo, Allah will not send him to Hell. Allah is testing that person! If that person can control his feelings, he has passed the test! So...in Islam we need to be decent and we need to stay away from these dirty practices.
If you are married and you have sex with your husband, or you kiss him or hug him, you get good deeds for that! If you make him happy by doing these things, you get good deeds for that!

You're right but you shouldn't call him names for not believing, do you think that will make him want to learn more? The Prophet (SAW) was kind and patient and even treated his enemies, who wanted to KILL him, with kindness and zero hostility, I hope that you can maybe do that as well, when presenting Islam, in hopes that you won't give off the idea that Muslims are name callers and rude towards Atheists or people who don't believe. Please in the future when preaching or trying to teach something, do not call someone's mind puny, it really makes the whole thing worse.  

Damioka

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:43 pm
Dandeliondart

You're right but you shouldn't call him names for not believing, do you think that will make him want to learn more? The Prophet (SAW) was kind and patient and even treated his enemies, who wanted to KILL him, with kindness and zero hostility, I hope that you can maybe do that as well, when presenting Islam, in hopes that you won't give off the idea that Muslims are name callers and rude towards Atheists or people who don't believe. Please in the future when preaching or trying to teach something, do not call someone's mind puny, it really makes the whole thing worse.

Yeah..I know..but..I was really really angry at that time... stressed confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:52 pm
Lady Madelina
Dandeliondart

Patience is a virtue, learn to control your anger, for both your benefit and others.  

Damioka

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Lady Madelina

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:17 am
Dandeliondart
Lady Madelina
Dandeliondart

Patience is a virtue, learn to control your anger, for both your benefit and others.

whee whee whee whee thanks smile I'll try controlling my anger next time. whee  
The Muslim Guild Of Allah

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff