Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
It Kinda Bugs Me......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:31 pm
That I don't know my own sexuality.
I've had few crushes but none that I'd want to have a long lasting relationship with. Nor have I kissed, dated, or had a relationship with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 am
I know the feeling. I've never really been with anyone either except online but I'm pretty sure I'm bi lol.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:16 am
Silver Sage-General
I know the feeling. I've never really been with anyone either except online but I'm pretty sure I'm bi lol.

Never had a relationship online either. (Though I don't really want a relationship online. I'd rather know the person IRL.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 am
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

Never had a relationship online either. (Though I don't really want a relationship online. I'd rather know the person IRL.)

*shrugs* Yeah but most of the people around here are boring. They're either the "Touchdown!" type or the type who talks about nothing but their religion.
XD None of them interest me.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 am
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

*shrugs* Yeah but most of the people around here are boring. They're either the "Touchdown!" type or the type who talks about nothing but their religion.

Kinda the same here except it's latest death, basketball/volleyball/soccer, or most recent idiot customer/patient at work.
Take a trip out of town/the city/the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 am
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

Kinda the same here except it's latest death, basketball/volleyball/soccer, or most recent idiot customer/patient at work.

Lol would if I had a car. Gladly owo.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:39 am
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

Too bad. Lol. Like I'm one to talk! I'm not even old enough to drive yet!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:48 am
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

Eh I'm 23. Just don't have one yet.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 am
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

I'm __. (Nevah gonna tell! lol.) Can't drive.

Back to the topic of the thread. The reason it bugs me is because my friends keep telling me to get a boyfriend and two of them keep using gay as an insult so who knows what they really think. On top of that I told my dad about a (the only) gay couple at my (k-12) school and he said they should be shot. (I was so shocked that all I could say was "Rude!". Problem was that it was in a bit of a joking tone.) I know of one of my friends that supports gay couples. If I was gay or bi I won't be sure how to tell my family or friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:03 am
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

Back to the topic of the thread. The reason it bugs me is because my friends keep telling me to get a boyfriend and two of them keep using gay as an insult so who knows what they really think. On top of that I told my dad about a (the only) gay couple at my (k-12) school and he said they should be shot. (I was so shocked that all I could say was "Rude!". Problem was that it was in a bit of a joking tone.) I know of one of my friends that supports gay couples. If I was gay or bi I won't be sure how to tell my family or friends.

Hehe. sweatdrop Honestly I'd play the ninja and wait it out. Bring up conversation topics that only hint at and don't reveal it.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:07 am
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

Hehe. sweatdrop Honestly I'd play the ninja and wait it out. Bring up conversation topics that only hint at and don't reveal it.

I'm good at playing ninja like that. XD I probably would anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:47 am
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General
holywarriorprincess11
Silver Sage-General

I'm good at playing ninja like that. XD I probably would anyway.

Eh worth a shot.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:49 am
Its not like you desperately need to know what you are.
Just enjoy life.
You dont need to know.
You'll find out sooner or later, itll just pop to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:49 pm
YAY! Props for the comment before.
Life is not about knowing when you
are gonna get there. It's about getting
there. Have fun. Experiment. SAFELY.
Then see what fits. :3 Life is not a
spectator's sport. Good luck in your
ventures, however.

..s.k.i.t.t.l.e.s..

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff