Welcome to Gaia! ::

This Guild Is Too Stoned To Have A Name

Back to Guilds

Mary had a baby with Juana their babies name was... 

Tags: mary, jane, stoners 

Reply =3=
How was your first time

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibal Eater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 am
Mine involved me getting shot at, thrown over a fence, gunshots, and a cop

lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 am
i was drunk at some cat dude's house and he had a pipe and i was like 'i wanna be a pirate. LIGHT IT UP!' and it was basically the worse ever. mixing alcohol and ganj is not good for me. i threatened to ******** up some gangstur kids day and was immobilized for the majority of the night  

Toyga

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pikachiin
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 am
A few dozen people trying to hold the lighter for me, lots of screaming...I don't remember the rest. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am
I am Faggotry
A few dozen people trying to hold the lighter for me, lots of screaming...I don't remember the rest. sweatdrop

haha!
when i first got my friend to smoke out of the bong i held the lighter for what seemed like ages

she milked it and died

it was so much fun  

Toyga

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pikachiin
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 am
Toyga

My friends told me, in about two hours I was naked and dancing. I mixed it with booze . not a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:36 pm
Woah nelly. I was at the rec field and We were smoking drinking and etc. and we heard police. We ran to a friends house and I felled down a hill. and Landed in the street covered in snow. I remember lots when Im drunk and high. (;  

Porqu3 N0
Vice Captain

Uece

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 am
My first time was after seventh grade year. July, early. Me and my friend Patrick were in the sugarcane field. (ACROSS THEEEAD FROM THE SCHOOL.) And on the other side is an old folks home. We crouched down in the grass. And one of our old teachers had wrote Patrick a letter of congrats. So he had gotten a dime I think, and already had it grinded and de-seeded. We tore up that teachers envelope and rolled a white blunt with it. Sat right there in the field and blazed.
then we got paranoid that raptors were in the field after us and ran over to my house.  
=3=

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games