Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Why do you believe? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:06 pm
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches
I think I may have just reflected myself onto you by mistake. Sorry about that.

I'm afraid I don't understand?

I may have assumed you went through half of the same things I did from how much devotion me and my best friend have for each other. We both have done some things to each other that weren't the greatest

heh. I've lied to Shan, telling her that I killed a helpless girl in the throes of passion with her, for no other reason than "that it was easy".

why did I make such a lie? mostly because I am compulsed to lie. I have a quota to feel every day. also, partly because I want to have the image of someone frightening and beastial to behold. someone to fear, to take seriously. it backfired. miserably.

our relationship is still in recovery.

Wait a minute.... let me get this straight. You decided to tell your girl that you killed some random b***h while you were ******** her just cause you could?
And you told her this because.... of jumbled unclear reasons.

What I get out of that is that you're a dominant kink (still in the flogging closet), and you spooked your girl cause you didn't warn her that you're into that s**t.

aye, that's about right, actually. except that she was well aware of my dominant kink, even as she's the one who owns ME. and she also was well aware of my compulsive lieing.

she also was aware of other... desires, I have... which she had been promising others of hers are contained. and in my claiming that they weren't, I ruined all of her protections of me, lost th etrust of those others, and temporarily lost her love completely. I wa sin punishment. but I have worked my way up through redemption, because I love her more than anythng. more even than the hate I used to have for myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 pm
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches
I think I may have just reflected myself onto you by mistake. Sorry about that.

I'm afraid I don't understand?

I may have assumed you went through half of the same things I did from how much devotion me and my best friend have for each other. We both have done some things to each other that weren't the greatest

heh. I've lied to Shan, telling her that I killed a helpless girl in the throes of passion with her, for no other reason than "that it was easy".

why did I make such a lie? mostly because I am compulsed to lie. I have a quota to feel every day. also, partly because I want to have the image of someone frightening and beastial to behold. someone to fear, to take seriously. it backfired. miserably.

Wait a minute.... let me get this straight. You decided to tell your girl that you killed some random b***h while you were ******** her just cause you could?

What I get out of that is that you're a dominant kink (still in the flogging closet), and you spooked your girl cause you didn't warn her that you're into that s**t.

aye, that's about right, actually. except that she was well aware of my dominant kink, even as she's the one who owns ME. and she also was well aware of my compulsive lieing.

she also was aware of other... desires, I have... which she had been promising others of hers are contained. and in my claiming that they weren't, I ruined all of her protections of me, lost th etrust of those others, and temporarily lost her love completely. I wa sin punishment. but I have worked my way up through redemption, because I love her more than anythng. more even than the hate I used to have for myself.

Ok..... so then.... you're a switch? Cause that's the only way a true dom would be able to be a pet.

When you say desires I'm going to guess that you mean violent ones not romantic ones. And generally if a person is in pet/mistress relationship violent desires are well satisfied during playtime..... unless she finds violent play distasteful?

You're trying to keep your privacy but you're really not keepin it, so all you're really doing is sounding vague and making the conversation more confusing than it needs to be lol.

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches

Ok..... so then.... you're a switch? Cause that's the only way a true dom would be able to be a pet.

When you say desires I'm going to guess that you mean violent ones not romantic ones. And generally if a person is in pet/mistress relationship violent desires are well satisfied during playtime..... unless she finds violent play distasteful?

You're trying to keep your privacy but you're really not keepin it, so all you're really doing is sounding vague and making the conversation more confusing than it needs to be lol.

:nods.: you've guess it all correctly.

I appologize... I can be both very awkward in these types of discussions, and also very nervous about what is and isn't my business to tell. after all, in my view, romance s generally a private matte between the involved parties.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:09 pm
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
Leeches in my peaches

I appologize... I can be both very awkward in these types of discussions, and also very nervous about what is and isn't my business to tell. after all, in my view, romance s generally a private matte between the involved parties.

Ok, cool kudos to me for good guess work. lol

Generally I agree that relationship matters should stay between the two involved, but for one, I don't know you, I don't know her, I don't know anyone that either of you know. For all intensive purposes, I don't exist to you. So discussing s**t with random people on the internet can help when you're upset or confused about a relationship.

Especially in the bdsm community, s**t gets real complicated real fast and then before you know it you're drowning and no one can understand because they don't understand the lifestyle.

But back to the convo at hand, I don't see how she could lose trust in you if she knew about the compulsive lying and she knew about the violent desires.

Although, compulsive liar or not, that was a really ******** dumb thing to say in bed if you knew she doesn't like violence.

And I'm kind of confused on a little bit here.... she doesn't like violent play, but she has violent urges that she contains.

Is it just that you're both too dominant? I have a couple that I've been friends with for a long time and they have an arrangement worked out, they are in a monogamous long term relationship with no handcuffs, no tying eachother up, nothing too extreme. They're both in to that sort of thing, but they're both doms and they are much too dominant to enjoy such treatment.

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:14 pm
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness

Generally I agree that relationship matters should stay between the two involved, but for one, I don't know you, I don't know her, I don't know anyone that either of you know. For all intensive purposes, I don't exist to you. So discussing s**t with random people on the internet can help when you're upset or confused about a relationship.

Especially in the bdsm community, s**t gets real complicated real fast and then before you know it you're drowning and no one can understand because they don't understand the lifestyle.

But back to the convo at hand, I don't see how she could lose trust in you if she knew about the compulsive lying and she knew about the violent desires.

Although, compulsive liar or not, that was a really ******** dumb thing to say in bed if you knew she doesn't like violence.

And I'm kind of confused on a little bit here.... she doesn't like violent play, but she has violent urges that she contains.

Is it just that you're both too dominant? I have a couple that I've been friends with for a long time and they have an arrangement worked out, they are in a monogamous long term relationship with no handcuffs, no tying eachother up, nothing too extreme. They're both in to that sort of thing, but they're both doms and they are much too dominant to enjoy such treatment.

she hates being violent. she was traumatized the last time she flogged someone, who was a masochist by the wa. bad combo. he barely mad eit out alive, and the problem being that he didn't want her to stop. she has sworn off whipping, cutting, or any other form of physical sadism.

other than that, we are also both Switches, and she does not like to be thought of as a Mistress, doesn't realy WANT to own anyone. realy, she owns me out of a sense of duty, and out of a merciful streak of hers.

I can continue in a PM....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness
Chieftain Twilight
the strangeness

she hates being violent. she was traumatized the last time she flogged someone, who was a masochist by the wa. bad combo. he barely mad eit out alive, and the problem being that he didn't want her to stop. she has sworn off whipping, cutting, or any other form of physical sadism.

other than that, we are also both Switches, and she does not like to be thought of as a Mistress, doesn't realy WANT to own anyone. realy, she owns me out of a sense of duty, and out of a merciful streak of hers.

I can continue in a PM....

So then you're more submissive than dominant and she's only owning you because you need a mistress in a relationship for it to feel complete?

If you want to PM for privacy you are more than welcome to message me and we'll continue this convo there.

Um.... the whole masochist being near death bit I find hard to believe. Unless she was at it for hours or it was metal tipped it's really hard to do anything other than bruise them severely. I mean did he start bleeding out on the floor or somethin? Cause that right there is when you pause, make sure they're ok, before you continue, even if they're screaming with pleasure, make them wait, watch the blood make sure it's not too much.

Bein a dom isn't about gettin lost in beating someone, it's about being in control. Not keeping track of how out of it your submissive is just seems negligent. =/ Nothing against your girl but I hope I'm wrong about that.

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:57 pm
funny how fast this went off topic smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:18 pm
neko-mata-01
funny how fast this went off topic smile

By the looks of it, they've taken it to PMs. In the future everyone either PM each other or start a topic in the relevant subforum, we've got plenty of those! biggrin

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 pm
anyway, ive always been interested in paranormal/occult stuff to some degree. i really love mythology btw, especially japanese biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:44 pm
I believe many things, mostly I'm of the Pagan spirit. I love discovering past lives and talking with spirits--I'd get deeper into my beliefs if I didn't have a pressing professional life that requires less emoting, Much less.

I was raised Catholic, and it really upset my mother when I broke it to her that I just didn't have the capacity for blind faith. Faith is anything but. I feel things that others in my family rarely feel, including sensitivity to energies and a series of experiences that place me in a position to see beyond the normal.

Why do I believe? Once you've seen something odd that can't be explained by science or Christian faith, why not try to find the right connection, even if it takes you to places that offers answers? It just feels right, comfortable, being somewhere you belong.  

D_Marx

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 am
Hmmm.. why do I believe?

Well, it just feels right for me. I believe in a lot of things. But learning about Wicca, Paganism, the occult... i feel as if I found home.. the beliefs just feels right for me.

I was raised in a Catholic family but whenever i go to church...it feels so wrong. i don't know why. It didn't feel right for me. And no, my family doesn't even know i practice magick or the fact I am Pagan now. XD I can't tell them... they'll have a fit... and knowing them, it's better that they don't know. ^^ Plus, it's my personal beliefs.. even if they knew... they would try to change the way i think... so.. yeah..

I believe in past lives and talking with spirits also. I never did get the whole Heaven and hell thing... i never believed in those two places. But who am I to say it doesn't exist? It could exist... but.. i just don't believe I'll end up going to either one of them... because i believe in reincarnation.

Plus, ever since i was little apparently i had very strong spirit sight....
my sis brought up something from my childhood that i don't remember as much... but i do remember bits and pieces. I still have the sight but it varies... it depends... and I also have had dreams that kept coming true... when i was little.. and deja vu was extremely strong for me when i was a child. I started to wonder why... and i had to ask questions from friends... and even looking up magick... but it wasn't till middle school when I officially started to go into magick seriously and found my way....

so that's when I started to practice when I was learning about all these things.... 3nodding
it began when i was a child... =)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:38 am
I was raised in a variety of religions my grandmother was raised Jehovah Witness and didn't agree with the beliefs and religion so she took me and my sister's on her self discovery adventure. I've been to too many churches to count in just about every christian religion plus some others. I can tell you which churches I preferred and which ones I couldn't stand but that would take forever.

I however didn't really become interested in religion or the occult or anything until I was in high school and going through severe depression at my lowest point I woke up(literally and figuratively) and looked around me and I was done with the depression. it wasn't easy to get through but I started meditating after reading a book and I took a deep look at myself and started figuring out my beliefs. Nobody in my close family is overly religious they have their beliefs and everybody respects each other for the most part.
It was about this time that my spirit guide starting coming in much to my irritation at the time as well as a couple other spirits (i've always been sensitive i can remember astral projecting as a child as well as seeing and talking to spirits its not as strong now which I'm certain is a product of the lack of acceptance to psychic abilities by people and me not liking the fact I was seeing things others couldn't. I couldn't get rid of sensing them and occasionally hearing them). Today I've accepted more or less my sensitivities and learned my own beliefs as what feels right to me and learned quite a bit on the way.

In simplest form I believe in both a father god and a mother god and that they are a balance to each other while being equal. Also believe there's no hell which was a huge relief to me. I believe in the all loving God no punishment no sin none of that obnoxious BS. I take the bible as what it is a book written by man and therefore subject to error but not all of it is bad there are good lessons but the rest I'd just as soon toss out a window. It of course gets more complicated but who needs that and i'm still learning and still building my beliefs.  

Pie of Apple

Intellectual Sage

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers