play zomg?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

andre j lainhart14

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 pm
Im andre.. please dont jugde me by my looks or by my lv on zomg

i havnt had internet in 2years my old acc is gone i just rejoined... and yes i no friends sweatdrop

im home schooled so i dont have friends the olny ones i got are the people i go to church with and they dont get on the internet because theyre girls and there super busy doing girl stuff to even care what i say.

i make my friends on line

and yes i just started talking about stuffthat dosent even matter to most people or matter to the subject burning_eyes anyway wanna go kill some stuff with me?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 pm
andre j lainhart14
Im andre.. please dont jugde me by my looks or by my lv on zomg

i havnt had internet in 2years my old acc is gone i just rejoined... and yes i no friends sweatdrop

im home schooled so i dont have friends the olny ones i got are the people i go to church with and they dont get on the internet because theyre girls and there super busy doing girl stuff to even care what i say.

i make my friends on line

and yes i just started talking about stuffthat dosent even matter to most people or matter to the subject burning_eyes anyway wanna go kill some stuff with me?
thats sad how ur avi got deleted, but hey, u can still make it the same way if u keep playin'! :]  

Speedbrawler

Dedicated Streaker

Gaia Corps - Lobby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces