Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa for GaGa

Back to Guilds

Join if your GaGa for the lady whos named after it! 

Tags: GaGa, Best, Music, Ever, Made 

Reply GaGa for GaGa
So I saw the "Edge Of Glory" music video....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the video?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Butter Me Queasy

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:29 pm

User Image I'm so sorry, everyone.... But I think the video was terrible. I love GaGa, but I really thought she'd give us something great this time. But that's my opinion.
What are your opinions? Discuss.
Oh yeah, here's the link to the video if you haven't seen it. Tell me what you think.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am
I kind of see what you mean...Its not like her past videos where there where dancers and some sort of a storyline...but in a way I think she's trying to evolve. I don't know if it would be cool if she stayed the same way forever. I wouldn't mind, but some people get bored with the same things and she might be trying to keep up. Gaga did come in strong and changed the game, many artist are trying to copy her now. Its probably the time where she needs to open another chapter, and become unique again, and not look like the other's, who are trying to somewhat mold themselves into her. I also don't know how the people are going to react to it, but I'm sure she'll do something about.

Back to the point. lol. I think it was nice.  

Madam Raven

kazoome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:57 pm
Gurl, why are you sayin' ya sorry? Ya don't like it, then ya don't like it.

I think it's okay. I guess sense it was this kind of insperational song, she didn't wanna go into full dance mode. But it's okay. It had me thinkin' about the Billy Jean video for some reason though....

I'm on the edge....OF GLORY!!!  
GaGa for GaGa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff