Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)
Cinders of the Future 2: Phoenix Ashes OoC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SiberDrac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 am
OoC Questions, Updates, and Chatter

Whoa, we have a magical OoC chat for the redux, now! How did it happen? Through the eternal and simple grace of the Mew (may its sublime innocence enrapture us always).

Post questions, random jazz, all that sort of awesome; iD bracerS and I will do our best to keep this current ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 am
We now have links from the RP to here and back. Be active!  

iD bracerS

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:35 pm
Yeah, Hi. I've got a question. So I want to make a character, but I want them to not have any Pokemon. And I don't want them to ever get any. How would I make that happen?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 am
Which of the three categories would this player be in? It cannot be a young'n. I would very much prefer it not be a geezer, either, but I could be convinced. PM me your submission for the character, and we'll converse.  

iD bracerS

Shaula Al Nair

Codebreaking Spark

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm
Looks like I found my new home for the summer! *packs stuff up and moves from Idaho to Virginia*
I'm going to be glad to have this back...
Now for rewriting Lexi's tableau...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:20 pm
*Blows the dust off of the keyboard and cracks knuckles*

Sup homies.
heart  

Alastriona Estelle

Enduring Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Shaula Al Nair

Codebreaking Spark

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 pm
Angilis! Heya, welcome back!

Hey Siber...is Phoenix going to be like she was? the bird flies around zapping everything* and should I add Rex to my tableau?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:08 am
Angilis! Rock0rz.

Shaula, yeah, please go ahead and write Rex; he won't come in the same way he did before. Phoenix may be the same, but I won't say that for certain. Sweet jazz. Also: dragonhealer has been accepted! Her character's up in the main thread; iD is just hashing out her starting pokémon ATM.

SiberDrac

iD bracerS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:12 am
First: Shaula, your avi is bitchin'.

Second: Is everyone actually planning to, you know, submit characters? The RP technically starts Monday, but at this rate, it will take Siber and me a while to do the logistics in time. Please submit ASAP so that everything can be beautiful. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 pm
Thanks! Last night an item I've been saving up for for a while finally came down in price far enough that I could actually buy it, so avi change time!
I like yours too actually...I wish I had the design capabilities you do...I just get lucky once in a while...

I am planning to submit, it's just been taking a while due to Real Life giving me only one week at home before I have to move in at work.
I will most likely finish it up later today (would have finished it last night, but I slept instead...)  

Shaula Al Nair

Codebreaking Spark

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Survivor 150

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:15 pm
Isa reporting for duty...kinda. So I've had lots of IRL stuff to do that's been stressing me out a bit, but no worries, I will resubmit Juno. This time, however, I'm changing her eevee into a phanpy. I'll have it ready later tonight...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:52 pm
I've submited the second draft of my profile, waiting for comments and/or acception/rejection.  

Faithfull Fire

iD bracerS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am
We have now replied to all three of you, plus one more who submitted a veteran (Richard Gaunt) and was accepted. Thank you for the submissions smile There are no more spaces open for veterans, but we do need another young'un, and preferably a few more. Another geezer to accompany Mr. Blackbird Lore once he has sent in his character would also be appreciated. I am so excited about this ^_^

And thanks, Shaula; Siber and I decided throwing a plethora of animals on our avis would be appropriate for the RP, so at the risk of over-cluttering, this is what happened, hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:36 am
I think I'll keep the profile the way it was, maybe edit a few aesthetic details, but Ulysses is very much the character I plan to play and so are his trio of friends. Get that to you before the end of the day.  

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

Windfiar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 am
I'll be re-writing. I'll be going for a more violent aspect this time. I feel I really ******** up Ramsden's character plan I originally had for him in CoF.  
08 Level 0 - The Red Zone (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff