Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
"The Sissy Boy Experiment" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Czachura

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:21 pm
Its horrible to send your child to be "cured" of something that is no disease. That mother should feel terrible if he had not smiled since he was 4. She will have to go her whole life now knowing that she is very much the catalyst to her son committing suicide after 3 decades of experimenting on. Then had the gall to say success! Some people are so disgusting  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:27 pm
I think I'm going to be sick...  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:22 pm
3Amaranth13
Duct Tape Trap
3Amaranth13
I know this sounds over-exaggerating, but I think whoever was involved with Kirk's "treatment" should be arrested and sent to jail. Those people drove a man to suicide just so that he wouldn't be gay, and I think they should be punished for it.
I hope the mother regrets his death for the rest of her life. I know it isn't nice to say, but she deserves it.
That's horribly morbid.. she took him to therapy, because she wanted her son to have a happy life, accepted. It wasn't as if she was a homophobe.It wasn't her that killed him, it was the whole situation all together.

I'm not saying that she killed her son or anything like that. I'm just saying that she should regret putting her son through the "treatment" in the first place.

Watching the video interview it's overly obvious that she more than regrets doing that. She was a loving mother, and only wanted what was best for her son. Those were different times when the men ruled the household, so whatever the father said went. My disgust lays with the "psychologist" who lied to this family and told them it was doing him good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:53 am
that video is simply disgusting  

xX_DemonicShadowWolf_Xx

4,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 pm
The problem most people find with this is that they don't like change and the fact the boy was very feminine was something different and it would change. They want everything to be black and white. If the person is gay and are happy that they are then leave them be. To do experiments on them is like experiments on them should count as cruel and unusual punishment which is ILLEGAL in the US.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm
-_- The stupidity of some people disgust me  

Kebin13

4,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:24 am
............trust me inside I'm screaming in anger.........

If it's "bad" for a boy to be a bit feminine then it's "bad" for a girl to be a tomboy. Which would mean I was "bad" when I was younger. I loved G.I. Joes and things like that when I was little. I did what most boys did when I was in elementary school. I played in dirt and ran around playing war.

What they did to Kirk when he was younger was wrong. The fact that it was considered a "success" angers me to no end! It damaged him! HOW IS THAT A SUCCESS?!?! Also it's called reparative therapy means they think there is something wrong with being gay, or bi.

I respect others opinions but when they think there is something wrong with someone when there isn't I just get so annoyed!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:49 am
Imagine what life would be like if the effort put into stupidity was moved over to something worthwhile, like a cure for cancer. The world would be so much better.  

Squire Kaito

Newbie Noob

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100

tacos rule2

10,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 am
Saturdays Tierce
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/anderson-cooper-reports-on-‘sissy-boy’-experiment

I just watched the first part so far, and I can't believe the audacity of that man for putting that kid through such tourture, and calling it a "Success"

The doctor should go to hell, he is responsible for "kraig's" death. >.>
Seriously that's some ******** up s**t, that should be illegal!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:13 pm
Ironic how it was only to prevent homosexuality, but all it did was make him too scared to act effeminate. The "successful" experiment, didn't prevent him being gay at all. Just screwed him up  

Qoouo

TheMadHatterLovesYou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:56 pm
That makes me sick. It makes me want to kick old people. It makes me want to go on a killing spree. Those people should be in jail. No, worse than that, they should be tortured, their skin should be peeled off of them while their alive. their "success" Was nothing but making a man commit suicide. He was still gay, they changed nothing about that. they made him not smile since he was four years old. God damn it! I am so angry now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. -steam comes out of ears-  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff