Welcome to Gaia! ::

anime role play and discussion

Back to Guilds

this is a guild where you can come and talk about your favorite anime and do role plays as your favorite characters from all sorts of anime 

Tags: anime, manga, roleplay, discussions 

Reply anime role play and discussion
Rules (read immedaitly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaarafan24
Captain

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 pm
ok so for any one who joins here are some basic rules
*No cussing please i dont care if you bleep it out but please dont type the whole thing
*always ask a vc or me if you can creat a new topic
*No name calling
*act like adults and mature
and now for the last rule
*HAVE FUN!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 pm
Will Do!  

DarkRedRise19

5,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

saori24
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Ok people this is my new account till i fix my other one hopefully until then it's still me Saori or ty idc right now mad as hell  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:55 pm
SAORI!
so d'you know what's wrong with your other one?

rogue blood angel
Vice Captain

Stone-cold Rogue

rogue blood angel
Vice Captain

Stone-cold Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:29 am
I have a few rules I sorta want set across for the newcomers
-if you're making a new rp, post it IN THE RP SUBFORUM! We don't need a cluttery main forum!!!!! just to make that clear!
same for Discussion. put it into the DISCUSSION FORUM!!!!
unless told otherwise.
If you want it into the main forum, Ask a guild Leader such as Saori, Tenten, Reka, ect.!!
We don't like to clean up the forums (by we I mean Saori) and we don't like to have three fricken pages of stuff in the main! it's WHY we have Sub-Forums!
KAPEESH?!
okay then!
-Any Questions ask a guild leader. They mmight be happy to help...
and
-please post as much as you can! but don't annoy people cause they will get pissed! Okay?!
good
had to put that out there!
thannk you!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:26 pm
she knows about the annoy part due to yours truely i annoy every one and she has to read what was it 5-10 pages if me and tenten are on at the same time and we get a good day of postin in??? oh yeah i may be M.I.A for a while i will pop in and out and post as much as possible wensdays i will be busy till further notice  

Gaarafan24
Captain

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

rogue blood angel
Vice Captain

Stone-cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:08 am
Clarifying a few more rules about making threads.

When making a thread, make sure that a thread is already made. Here is a complete list of the threads in our guild. It is updated every month so it should be accurate.

But if there is already a Roleplay that is well off the ground, and you want to just start your own Roleplay. Make sure to Label the new one "*Roleplaynamehere* Roleplay II" Or 2. But if there's already a 2nd one, go to 3, and so on. But after 5 I think we should stop making 'em. But make sure that the other RP is active, if it's inactive(Archived) just start on your own.

When making a Roleplay or Discussion, Label it if it's a Discussion or Roleplay. And DONOT MAKE A 2nd DISCUSSION!!! I don't care if you really want to, DON'T MAKE A 2nd ONE! It's okay for RPs but not Disc.s

NOTIFY A GUILD CAPTAIN BEFORE MAKING ANY THREAD AT ALL!! Because we need to know this stuff. Ask us if you have any questions, AND POST IT IN THE RIGHT SUBFORUM AND NOT THE MAIN!! Because cluttery forums suck! We will move it later depending on how well it is going. If it is going strong, then we will move it to the main, but if it's inactive we will put it in the Archives.

So if you all can follow these rules please and also respect fellow guild members.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:53 pm
Can you clarify all the rules in one post?  

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

anime role play and discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces