Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[LOG] Seen nor Heard ( N'gombe and Kata) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:30 pm
She turned immeditaely with the female spoke such words about Noir. SHe knew how dangerous he could be as she went on a mission with him before. A slight mentor or sorts. A soft huff. "If you love him- then you won't want to be like 'them.'" She stepped forward to the female and gently rubbed her cheek with her own. A soft whisper. "If you were like them.. noir wouldn't ever look at you again. That- I know for sure." Leaning back. "You love him- don't you." Eyes strikingly serious. Shaking her head as she casted her gaze aside to really feel the way she felt. The fact that so much could happen with love- that word that she didn't exactly know. "What does love even feel like.." Showing her real age then- that sweet innocent look. "I heard that emotion is dangerous and I shouldn't know it because it would cloud my judgement." That strong face of lost in question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:31 pm
N'gombe looked up at her, a gentle smile on her muzzle, “ Love is life, its the very air your breathe and being away from the one you love is liking having a claw buried in your chest....but its also about acceptance and letting go. I love Noir...I know I do, with everything I am....and I would try to be what he needed, but I will still have to be who I am.” She looked wistfully at the Entertainers, “ Non, I am not as they, but I will still wish to be as beautiful, if only for Noir.”  

Lorne_Sionn

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces