Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I would like to help my friend.. What could she be??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kagamicchi

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:32 pm
I have a very good friend of mine (who happens to be my ex... glad we're best friends still xD ) who's REALLY unsure of herself.
Let me explain.
Yesterday she was driving me home from an event at our karate school and she said "Court! I have to tell you something!" and I was like "Yea? Go ahead" and she began to explain this:

She was at her boyfriend's house on his birthday and they were snuggled on the bed watching TV. She said at first it was okay because his brother was in the room. But then his brother left the room, and so her boyfriend began to snuggle closer. She said she was beginning to feel uncomfortable then.
And then he took off his shirt, to see how far she would go. She said she couldn't even look at him because she was so uncomfortable and said "Put your shirt back on"
She said the first thing that came into her head that night was "This needs to be a girl's body so I can cuddle"

Let me tell you, she is the kind of person who, in seeing Gerard Butler, will go "OHHH BABY! SEXY!" and stuff! And yet she has no problem cuddling me (like I said, she's my ex) and kissing me and stuff.
And she's afraid of sex with men and anything relating to men's gentiles (lol that word.. .xD)

We're so lost as to if she's bisexual or lesbian
IF ANY OF YOU COULD GIVE ADVICE, that'd be great!
What do you think she could be?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:52 pm
have her think about how attracted she is to each gender. who knows, she could be bi with a female preference or just flat out les.
as long as she thinks about it carefully and doesnt rush to any conclusion, she should come to the correct conclusion on her own.
dont constantly pester her about it, and dont bring up the topic unless she does.

but if she's afraid of doing the deed with men and their privates, then i would say she is more likely to be lesbian and only think of men as freinds.  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:11 pm
Lithium gave really good advice- but there are other options too. She could be Bi, Les or even Pansexual- but just not be sexually attracted to her boyfriend because of his body type.

In Bisexuality there's even a huge spectrum- like people who are sexually attracted to only one gender but are emotionally attracted to both.

As far as being afraid of male genitals- that can be a stage, a pattern or a long term issue for her and it might even fluctuate based on how strongly the guy alines with his sex.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games