Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Dragon Military (BDM)

Back to Guilds

BDM is a Military guild fitted with RP forums, military training, and more. Join today for FREE!!!! 

Tags: military, army, air force, spec ops, navy 

Reply General Topics
Introduce Yourself

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nexus Nox
Captain

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:15 pm
Welcome new recruits to Black Dragon Military. You don't have to be a new recruit, you could of already been in the guild. Here you can introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Like your name, your hobbies, your favorite things, things you hate, anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Well then, I am formally known as General Fallen--2nd in Command of NATO and long time hater of Specter Alpha *cough* I am a very busy person with the different gaian militaries as well as Cadets in RL.
Just to let you know, I am a GIRL with a male avatar. Why you may ask? Because as you can see, the marine uniform looks more official on male avatars...thus some items that everyone uses for uniforms...cannot be applied on a female avatar. Biggest reason why I made this account for military usage.  

Alpha Score

Cobalt Bakios

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:19 pm
Hi im Branden biggrin i like card games muzik and well hanging out with friends surprised

i hate it when a person is barely worth 100k thru 300k and calls others nubes ! D:< also i like Pokemon surprised and if you do call me by my name please spell it right or just call me dawn :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 am
You can call me corpses or shadow which ever one is better to you(can't tell real name) Im from UNSC and the assasins of the light and lot's of other guilds.Outside of Gaia I like videogames and music and writing stuff.  

Redhead_apocalypse666
Crew

UNSC Claw
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:56 pm
Well I'm Claw 3rd in command for BDM and 1st command of Militia and UNSC I'm Brigadire General and love to play hockey IRL  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:08 pm
sir its a pleasure to be here i may be new but i learn fast

P.S if u know wat to type in in the market place to find guns please tell me

THANK U SIR!!  

granvillesquire19

Dragon Emperor Kazuya

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:51 pm
Call me Azazel Fenice im a member of RNM or Red Nation Miltary and that all for now  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:33 pm
i need training cpt'n crunch xd i hate alot of things actually but i do martial arts in real life but i dont play gaia as much as i used to

i wanna be able to rank up  

Archangel Nelo

Profitable Entrepreneur

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Flatterer 200

j-dawg556

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am
I'm Jay. I hate when people disrespect me and my squad. I shall destroy anyone who does so. I am a captain and I will respect the ones who give me respect. I push myself and my team to the limit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:39 am
I'm Ryan biggrin .Always wanted to in thie army IRL  

Golden Haired Guy

General Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas