Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haunted Opera: An RP Guild

Back to Guilds

An alternate universe Roleplay guild for fans of The Phantom of the Opera. 

Tags: phantom, opera, roleplay, romance, france 

Reply The Haunted Opera: An RP Guild
Guild Announcements Part 2!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chesiregirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Because Gaia is being a stupid derp and won't let me send two messages.
3. Ideas for roleplay. Anybody have some? I was thinking that maybe one of the phantoms kidnaps someone, a worker or guest of some sort (the idea came to me thinking of the manager's wife). This would add to the drama a lot more. Oh, and romance would be a lot of fun! It can be any type of relationship, and you are by NO means limited to only phantomxworker relationships. Phantomxphantom and workerxworker are also accepted, as well as phantomxworker. Also, feel free to do homosexual relationships, I don't mind. Just try not to overdo it, okay? Too many gay or bi people wouldn't be realistic due to the time period.
4. Roleplay Characters. The character ratios in this guild are a DISPROPORTIONATE HOT MESS. We have more females then males, more workers then phantoms, and there are three stagehands but only one singer, one ballerina, one box attendant and no actors or costume/makeup department personnel. I'm all for doing your own thing and being creative, but with such a small guild we have to be careful when making profiles, otherwise the ratios will be screwed up and it won't be as much fun. So please try to make more boys, more phantoms, etc. Just take a look at the profiles of others.
Have fun, and be ACTIVE! smile
~Chesiregirl  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:03 pm
1. how about we add a topic the we roleplay in our characters in their own homes? or dressing rooms?

2. how about a phantom accidentally falls in love with one of the crew?  

Msoriginaljester

Interesting Prophet

The Haunted Opera: An RP Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces