Now I'm sorry. Just wait until you both are older so the age difference isn't such a big deal.

@Sarah_L_Awesome: See, from my experience, I don't see how. When I was little, even up until high school, I never had any sort of interest in the opposite sex or same sex in any romantic way, which is normal, but apparently not from you all's point of view, you all who have had romantic feelings since you were little. It was only recently that I had any feelings at all (and to top it all off, to a girl). I tried going out with two boys in high school, but I know they liked me so much more than I ever liked them, and I sort of felt bad for "going out" with them because I wasn't really attracted to them. So from everyone here's point of view, I should have considered myself asexual since I was little because I could never see myself getting married (my symbol for relationships); I thought that was for everyone else, not for me, and I was perfectly fine with that. But it didn't bother me that I didn't care about this stuff precisely because I didn't care about romantic feelings. I didn't care about what "orientation" I was simply because I never cared about sex. I don't think I'm asexual because I have had real feelings for a girl (similar to what he has described, I guess), but it's only after 18 years of life that I might definitively be able to say that I'm a lesbian. does this make any sense to you (or anyone else who read it, for that matter)? I'm sorry if this is too much side tracked to be posted here.