Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming
S4 League!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want S4?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:32 am
Alright there is this anime styled shooter game online and it's getting bigger. It's fun, addicting and all around entertaining. It's free and you can only play it online, but it's worth it.

The graphics are good, and it really keeps one's attention. You create a character and you have items that only last so long, but that's fine, you can always get more.

I just started the game, but I can honestly say that the game is really interesting. Careful of certain servers though, you got a lot of hackers. Other than that, and possible lag, it's well worth the time. =D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 pm
I too like this game, though some people would argue about the graphics (but its free so what do you expect). 3rd person shooter, worth your time biggrin  

MrMugglez

Hilarious Noob

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

deathsnightma

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:23 am
i play this game i cool. i just haven't played it in a while because im getting really busy at my house blaugh xp  
Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games