Getting help from the President. Formal RP Star X Tonio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:39 pm
Astaroth was all set up for where he was rooming, luckily finding a roommate he looked forward to sharing space with but he still needed up figuring out his classes that he could take and what was available. At first he planned to just go to the main office to look into it but Lean, his new roommate suggest he instead go to the class president instead. He had a curious smile on his face when he suggested it that helped decide it more then anything for Astaroth.

That was the reason he was standing in front of the presidents door. He was wearing his favorite pair of dark red leather pants that hugged his legs and a skin tight black tank top under a dark red silk button up shirt that was left unbuttoned. Straitening up so that he didn't seem shorter than what he was at 5'4, Astaroth raised his hand and knocka on the door and waits to be called in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:59 am
Tonio had been in the office like always at this time of day he was looking over schedules for club events and the like. His own classes already done for the day. Hearing a knock at the door the president turned his emerald orbs up to the wood and called out softly. "Door's open... " He leaned back and waited staring the door over in a friendly manner waiting to see who it was that would enter.

The sunshine was flickering through his light brown curtain from the only window in the office space, it was weird that a student had such a nice off? Well it probably helped that the student was well connected within the school it'self. The president tapped his pen lazily onto the pad he was writing on still watching the door with growing interest. His crisp white sleeved shirt rest ever so slightly to his tanned skin the first button only one undone to barely tease a view at his collar bone, he was wearing blue jeans with a khaki colored belt, though you couldn't tell since he was setting behind the desk.

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:51 am
Astaroth heard the summons and gave one last check to make sure he was presentable before opening the door and heading inside. 'Oh yummy' was Astaroth's first thought but luckily he kept that to himself, even if his eyes did roam over Tonio's body for a second. Instead he gave a polite smile, "I'm sorry to bother you, but my friend Lean said you were the one to go to, to get a little help on picking classes and knowing what is available. I'm new to the school and haven't gotten all my classes picked out you see."  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:59 pm
Supple lips parted into a brilliant smile as a small red head entered his office. Small to him since Tonio was 5'11. The president turned a blind eye of sorts to his body being roamed, but grinned to let the boy know he knew what he was thinking. His tanned hand went out to extend a slender finger, silently beckoning the other over towards his desk as the other hand set down his pen.

"Is that so.." He coo's out in the utmost gentlest tones, though not enough to seem to strong or to friendly. Just enough of a suggestive tone to keep the other at a distance and guessing. Sorry for bothering huh. Emerald orbs flickered out of curiosity as he added in, "what is a president for if not to be 'bothered' though rest assured...I'm never bothered by the students...So you need scheduling help..." He tilts his head slightly rolling the mentioned name past his brain.

Lean, Lean .....His eyes snapped wide for a moment before he gave out a chuckle of remembrance. "What are your interest..?" Offers with mild interest himself, as he turns on the computer to pull up class listings. "..Of course your core classes will be pre-scheduled...math, English..the like.." His eyes glance back to the boy waiting.

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

Hopefuls { Quest Rps

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas