Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:57 am
*Stands at door with arms crossed and looks at Lilith with a grin.* Topless Ma'am. cool You want in, you need to go to the check in station and follow the dress code. cool wink *He winks at Lilith.*

*Offers a cigar to Franco Pavani.* Hey Franco. We got a new club here. cool  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:00 am
Ehhh gemma, yous should keeps changing up dat sign... seems yous gets the ladies flockin 'eres just to mess wit you. cool You's got some natural talent there. cool I's could sit 'ere and donne guardano all days.

Franco takes the cigar from Justin while flashing him that signature Pavani grin. This place suits Franco, real nice like.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:06 am
stressed *Fixes sign again after seeing he'd been distracted with the lighter and ammo Sakura gave him. stare *

MENS CLUB
NO Women allowed
unless they're topless

cool

*Hands Franco the lighter.* I think we needed a place like this here. This may just be my home away from home. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:12 am
Franco uses the lighter from JustinShowcase to light his cigar.

Ehh, Franco thinks you's on to somethin 'eres. Now yous don't worry about dat donna morbida. Franco knows just hows to graffio di un gatto dietro le orecchie. cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Ebony Solarium

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 am
*goes running by and stops to salute JS*

Urm you haven't seen Sakura Lunaris by any chance Sir? She's my ward... stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:19 am
confused *Doesn't really know what Franco just said, but he seems confident so it must be good. neutral * Sure thing, Franco. cool

*He remembers how all the ladies in Vegas flocked to Franco during the bachelor party for his commanding officer.* Yeah. I think this is just the place for me to be. cool I need to expand my horizons. No more Mr. Nice Chump. User Image

*Points in the direction Sakura went and winks at the lady* wink  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ebony Solarium

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:23 am
scream "DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!"

*Ebony offered another salute and ran off in the direction she was given.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:30 am
Franco watches in pure entertainment the two cat like women who seem to be causing grievances and then covering their tracks.

Ehhh, fast women and 'yous knows wink whose sayin you's a chump. Franco ain't seen no chump attract peloso donne like dis before. Franco mights just 'ave found a news Vegas amico. cool

Franco looks over at JustinShowcase and then finds a seat to admire the lovely views that walk by.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:39 am
*Smirks and puffs his cigar while he pulls up a stool. Remembers all the Vegas beauties and is kicking himself for staying loyal to Katana. stressed She didn't pay him the same respect. stare *

Franco, I think you're right. Hell, I was just down in Florida recently and some hot babe wanted me right at the bar. cool I have plenty of opportunities. cool Vegas is a definite "must do." User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:42 am
-saunters by, jacket buttoned up- wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:47 am
eek Was she a bagascia?!

Franco sees a familiar strawberry headed woman saunter by.

Ehh fragola, whats yous' doin outs 'eres? Yous leavin' dat allupato lucida uno ats the bar all alones? Yous ladies needs to finds a new day girl. rolleyes

Watch outs for dat one gemma, fragola is what you says... "jail bait". But what's I tellin yous for, yous the laws round 'ere anyways. cool

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:53 am
-stops and turns around, hands on hips- I am not "jail bait" stressed As for the rest of what you said...I have no clue... confused  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 am
*Eyes Dame User Image and hears Franco. He never thought about how old she may be. neutral Stands and crosses his arms, cigar in his mouth as he speaks.* Sorry Dame. There's a dress code here and I don't think you're old enough to get in anyway so just keep walking. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 am
*pops in*
Did someone say something about topless women? ninja

*spots Franco* scream
*grabs him by the shirt and shakes him around*
You b*****d! scream You told me the Vegas girls were clean! You have any idea what they wanted to do to me at the clinic? stressed gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 am
Franco nudges JustinShowcase in the rib cage using his own elbow lightly.

La mia fragola, she's a fiesty one. twisted You's gots to watch donne like 'er. Type who rob you in your sleeps gemma. true story.

Franco puffs on his cigar smirking and clicking his tongue at dame. eek Franco is suddenly shaken by who he thinks is that elf from the bachelor party.

Ehh, yous can't possibly 'ave wanted Franco to be blocking yous now! talk2hand You's need to watch out for yours owns battona! Franco aint nos bidonare. stare

-edited-  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces