Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ANIME RP
Naruto: Crisis in Konoha Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno_Kiriband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:04 am
Kakashi moved his gaze to the woods, his hands placed into his pockets as her greeted Naurto back. "Neh Sasuke, how long have you know they were there?" he asked testing his student. But knew he was not going to get answer he knew well also. "Sou, we'll he holds a point you can come out now who ever you are. Friend or Fou which ever you are we will not do anything to you." he looked at the others whispered in a low tone. "All of you keep your guard up" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:11 am
Reno_Kiriband
Kakashi moved his gaze to the woods, his hands placed into his pockets as her greeted Naurto back. "Neh Sasuke, how long have you know they were there?" he asked testing his student. But knew he was not going to get answer he knew well also. "Sou, we'll he holds a point you can come out now who ever you are. Friend or Fou which ever you are we will not do anything to you." he looked at the others whispered in a low tone. "All of you keep your guard up" he said.

Naname jumps down from the tree and looks at Kakashi. "I'm just a wandering ninja that found out about the battle at Konoha. I don't mean any harm to any of you." Her ice blue eyes flashed a little as she smiled. "My congrats to you and the dark-haired one for finding me. Not many ninjas are able to locate me so easily."  

Dragona_36

Alchemist_Buritani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:32 am
Sakura was slightly confused by Hinata's glare; it went against her sweet nature to be harsh towards anyone. And besides, she thought Hinata would've known that she posed as no threat to whatever she wanted from Naruto.

Hearing the dark-haired nin next to her speak up, Sakura turned her gaze in the direction Sasuke's dark eyes were pointed. She had felt the presence of someone watching them, but hadn't been able to pinpoint their exact location or identify them in any way; which is why she had requested that they move somewhere less out in the open. She smirked quickly over at Kakashi as he spoke as well; there was no need to remind his students of things like that (except maybe Naruto...). After all, they had learned from his master guidance to never let your guard down in any situation.

When the cold-eyed konoichi emerged from the forest and addressed the group, the pink-haired nin immediately began to scrutinize the girl's every movement, evaluating what level of threat she posed. "A wandering ninja?" Sakura echoed, looking directly at the girl. Dealing with far too many enemies that had claimed the same position as this newcomer had taught her to be mistrustful of the unknown. When Naname finished, Sakura gave her an assertive smirk. "Heh... That may be so, but then again..." she gestured towards Kakashi before smiling up at the boy by her side with more than just respect. "Not many ninjas are quite like these two..."

"But now that you've heard of our situation..." She began, leaving her statement open-ended for her team-mates to fill in. Sakura didn't want to invite her along for fear that she could be a spy, yet didn't want to leave her be, either, in case she spread the information too far. For now, the issue was rather low-key considering the magnitude of the event. Recklessly spreading the news so soon could cause even more enemies to try and take advantage of Konoha's vulnerability.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:54 am
Alchemist_Buritani
Sakura was slightly confused by Hinata's glare; it went against her sweet nature to be harsh towards anyone. And besides, she thought Hinata would've known that she posed as no threat to whatever she wanted from Naruto.

Hearing the dark-haired nin next to her speak up, Sakura turned her gaze in the direction Sasuke's dark eyes were pointed. She had felt the presence of someone watching them, but hadn't been able to pinpoint their exact location or identify them in any way; which is why she had requested that they move somewhere less out in the open. She smirked quickly over at Kakashi as he spoke as well; there was no need to remind his students of things like that (except maybe Naruto...). After all, they had learned from his master guidance to never let your guard down in any situation.

When the cold-eyed konoichi emerged from the forest and addressed the group, the pink-haired nin immediately began to scrutinize the girl's every movement, evaluating what level of threat she posed. "A wandering ninja?" Sakura echoed, looking directly at the girl. Dealing with far too many enemies that had claimed the same position as this newcomer had taught her to be mistrustful of the unknown. When Naname finished, Sakura gave her an assertive smirk. "Heh... That may be so, but then again..." she gestured towards Kakashi before smiling up at the boy by her side with more than just respect. "Not many ninjas are quite like these two..."

"But now that you've heard of our situation..." She began, leaving her statement open-ended for her team-mates to fill in. Sakura didn't want to invite her along for fear that she could be a spy, yet didn't want to leave her be, either, in case she spread the information too far. For now, the issue was rather low-key considering the magnitude of the event. Recklessly spreading the news so soon could cause even more enemies to try and take advantage of Konoha's vulnerability.

She looks at Sakura. "You have a problem with me? I'm not a spy, if that's what you're thinking. Go ahead. Interrogate me if you must."  

Dragona_36

Aeon Stryfe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:43 pm
Name:Tanada
Charater: If there made up or orginal. Rock Lee
Preference: ( not sure what u mean by this. but if Char. then Rock Lee
4. If you are good or bad: Good.
5. No advertising.: ok
6. The Prissiest it the one you must allow to live they can't die or else we wouldn't have a story line. ok
7. you can be a god if you so chose but be warned they were vagly used in the series. No thanks.
8. No killing for pointless reasons. Understood.
9. If you out want out please let us know so we can kill you off in style or replace you... Will do.
10. If some over pg-13 happens Please write it in white text high light to read. Understood  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:47 pm
Tanada
Name:Tanada
Charater: If there made up or orginal. Rock Lee
Preference: ( not sure what u mean by this. but if Char. then Rock Lee
4. If you are good or bad: Good.
5. No advertising.: ok
6. The Prissiest it the one you must allow to live they can't die or else we wouldn't have a story line. ok
7. you can be a god if you so chose but be warned they were vagly used in the series. No thanks.
8. No killing for pointless reasons. Understood.
9. If you out want out please let us know so we can kill you off in style or replace you... Will do.
10. If some over pg-13 happens Please write it in white text high light to read. Understood
((I will let one of the vice leaders know when they get on mean while check out the other rpgs and sign up for them if you wish intill then enjoy))  

funyun

Alchemist_Buritani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Quote:

She looks at Sakura. "You have a problem with me? I'm not a spy, if that's what you're thinking. Go ahead. Interrogate me if you must."

The pink-haired nin quirked an eyebrow, crossing her arms across her chest. Naname's snippy tone hadn't done well to calm her nerves. "Acctually... you've already proven my assumptions, thanks. But handling this isn't solely my decision. Unless you're going to say what you want us to believe your motives are."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:04 am
Alchemist_Buritani
Quote:

The pink-haired nin quirked an eyebrow, crossing her arms across her chest. Naname's snippy tone hadn't done well to calm her nerves. "Acctually... you've already proven my assumptions, thanks. But handling this isn't solely my decision. Unless you're going to say what you want us to believe your motives are."

Naname was getting angry but didn't let it show. "Listen. What do I have to do to prove that I'm not here as a spy and that I just want to help you out?"  

Dragona_36

NikkoGallarado
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:10 am
"We usely have a reason to not trust others so easily," Sasuke adding his bit in. "Our home town in is danger, for anyone to come to us is usely not good sign depending on what is who it is from and why it has come, most nations don't even like our village but learn to accpeted as part of changing world that can't he helped" he said looking Naname.

"People from the other villages that the Nation of Konoha has made friends with, are trying everything they can to help us. To have someone suddenly show up out of no were to hear we are in trouble is a little farfected to me. . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:36 pm
NikkoGallarado
Rules!

1. No cybering.
2. Your character can be any age.
3. This is what you must put first before anything else:
Name: Gaara Sabakuno
Charater: If there made up or orginal. Gaara
Preference:
4. If you are good or bad EVIL
5. No advertising.
6. The Prissiest it the one you must allow to live they can't die or else we wouldn't have a story line
7. you can be a god if you so chose but be warned they were vagly used in the series
8. No killing for pointless reasons.
9. If you out want out please let us know so we can kill you off in style or replace you
10. If some over pg-13 happens Please write it in white text high light to read.
11. Please try to use the orginal chara's from the show we have a lot of open charas so please take all the open slots.

Dark-Demonic-Soul

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:17 pm
Before Tsukasa ordered ramen, she remembered about hearing some things about Konoha and some of the problems they were having. Even though the Okamizu clan were part of Konoha, news didn't reach there fast because they lived out of Konoha town. She saw a group of ninjas that looked up to date on the news, so she decided to go up to them and ask them. "Um, hi there. I hope I'm not bothering ya'll or anything...but I was just wondering...Could you tell me what's currently happening to Konoha? It normally takes about 5-7 days for news to reach where I live." Tsukasa said a bit shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:19 pm
Sakura couldn't help but smile as Sasuke backed her up. It shouldn't be hard to understand why they'd be mistrustful of the unknown; it was just a built-in instinct. The young nin shrugged her shoulders towards Naname, still irritated with her for acting so short-tempered towards people, ninjas no less, that she didn't even know and whom didn't know her. "See? It's not just me. So stop acting like I'm the only one with the same opinion. We wouldn't be elite ninja if we just trusted you right off the bat, now would we? We're not trying to say that you're a spy, we just don't know what to believe. And your heightened pulse and addrenaline levels are still not helping me believe you're one to be trusted. If you want to help, stick around and we'll see what happens when-"

Just then, Sakura tossed her pink hair around her shoulders as she turned quickly to face the girl who had spoken up behind her. The pink-haired nin immediately had the same reaction as when Naname had appeared: "Was this person to be trusted?"... Her turquoise eyes flicked towards the girl's Konoha forehead protector, and then back to her face, sighing in slight frustration as she turned towards Sasuke for support, speaking in a much gentler tone than when she had addressed Naname. "We really need to get out of the open, Sasuke-kun..."

Alchemist_Buritani

Dragona_36

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:44 am
NikkoGallarado
"We usely have a reason to not trust others so easily," Sasuke adding his bit in. "Our home town in is danger, for anyone to come to us is usely not good sign depending on what is who it is from and why it has come, most nations don't even like our village but learn to accpeted as part of changing world that can't he helped" he said looking Naname.

"People from the other villages that the Nation of Konoha has made friends with, are trying everything they can to help us. To have someone suddenly show up out of no were to hear we are in trouble is a little farfected to me. . ."

Naname calms down a bit. "I'm sorry if that is farfetched to you. It's just that I'm not quite sure why my sensei sent me here anyway. He told me that I had to come here to help some people with a problem but never said that it was you guys."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:33 pm
Sasuke closed his eyes some shaking his head slowly then looked up at Sakura nodded some. "Right we need to move, this is just getting out of hand, Sensei you have been here long do you know were we can move this all to?" he asked his teacher.  

NikkoGallarado
Vice Captain

Reno_Kiriband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:35 pm
Kakashi nodded some to Sasuke looked at all the gathering people letting out a small sigh as he knew something worse was going to happen but he didn't know what or how it was going to work out with each person. "You sensei?" asked the girl as he looked at the other girl who was from there home town. "It seem's people know or are sent. . . . follow me," he said quickly walking away.  
ANIME RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff