Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Serge's Vengeance Ch 2: Kinomiyato High School (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

motork01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Kalik watches as his students seem to be doing their laps fine, but some have already given up on two laps. "Failure, all of you." Looking at the others that were on there 7th lap, it seemed that they won't tire out any time soon. "Keep going go until you tire out." Looking at them, it began to don to him that he had the feeling that he had seen them before. Shaking the feeling from himself he walked to the other students to keep them going.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:37 pm
"There is no way I'm going to tire out anytime soon since I did this since I was a kid.Plus that I can see that Vashira is having her fun seeing everyone not happy with running like this." Kasumi muttered while she was still running.

Vashira caught up to Elvora."Heya Ellie.Didn't think that I would have the same class as you right now.Plus that Shane is in are class as well.Still it's going to be fun now that we're in the same class now." Vashira smirked while she was still running.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:59 pm
"Uh...Ex...excuse me?"
Carrie turned to see that another student entered the room, his form in his left hand. She couldn't get a good look at his face, but the white fur and the front of his hair gave her an eerie feeling.
"Ah, another new student. May I ask your name?" Mrs. Kimchi asked as the student handed her the form. Her face clouded for a minute, but then she smiled. "Seraphim Kinomiyato? Are you related to Serge?"
The student known as Seraphim tilted his head up to look at the teacher, which only shocked Carrie when she noticed the same exact colored irises as Serge himself. It was as if this strange student was Serge.
"No M'am. I have no relation to him in any way." he answered.
"Alright then. Please take your seat next to Miss Hirachi then." Mrs. Kimchi said.
~ ~ ~
Silver sighed in annoyance. Great, he felt like the laughing stock now. Choking on his first day when he was supposed to answer a question? Felt like his previous school all over again.
~ ~ ~
"Oh hey Vashira. So nice to see you." Elvora smiled. "This class is too easy. My stamina doesn't really have a limit. I was on the top of my school when it came to athletics."
~ ~ ~
"Can I help you?" the secretary, Miss Lillian asked Comet. "I'm awfully busy so make it fast."
~ ~ ~
"Well they're reactions such as lighting alcohol on fire as well as throwing metal into acid." Blaze answered.
"Yes. Those are some nice examples. Now...." Flux said, while continuing to write notes on the board. "What would be a physical reaction?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:09 pm
"I know.Since I'm not even tired yet since I run a lot that I won't get tired.Plus that I think this is going to be fun with how everyone hates to run to bad there not like us." Vashira smiled as she still ran.

"Looks like those two are talking.Still things are going to be fine this time.Plus that I do hope that things are going fine for Ash since she does not like coming back to school." Kasumi muttered as she was not getting tired yet.  

MirageXX
Crew

motork01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 pm
Kalik still yelling at the other student saw the bell close to next period, he blew his wistle and called for everyone back to the center. "Ok hit the showers, you all smell like a barn." He walked back into the boys locker and went into his small office.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:04 pm
Weirdo tried his best with the sheet and passed it along to the other student's waiting to receive his failed grade. He knew that coming back was going to be hard, but not this hard, maybe he shouldn't have abandoned school all those years ago.

Kelico had walked and began setting up the small nurses office in anticipation that the first day in this school might be the time that someone might get hurt. He wouldn't be surprised if no one came, but i was bound that someone would come in due time, because he can feel the darkness in this school and knew injury was just bound to happen.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:51 pm
Luna jumped when he slammed his hand on the desk. Then she just sighed and looked into one of the textbooks for the test tomorrow.
'Oh great. Now I just feel terrible.' Luna thought, looking through it.
Tails then raised his hand and waited to be called on by Rolan Crow.
"Can I have a pass to P.E. since I arrived late to school?" Comet answered.
Once everyone was finished with the problems on the board, Sam then stood up and started to explain how the class grading works.
"Alright, in my class, there will be a quiz every few classes when i announce them and it will be based on our homework and classwork that you work on. There will be a test after we finish each chapter and there will also be a quest every couple of sections. A test will be marked three times, a quest will be marked once or twice (depending on how much is on it) and a quiz will be marked once. I am one of those teachers that can scale the tests or not count it if everyone fails it. However, i do that for 1 test, 1 quest and 2 quizzes each quarter. So you better study. For any of you that struggle with the lessons that are taught, come see me and we'll schedule an appointment. Any questions on grading?" Sam explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 pm
Rolan smiled and pointed to Tails "Yes Mr. Powers was it.....or do you prefer Miles.....NO WAIT!...Tails yes that's it....Yes Tails what is it." Rolan smiled as he sat down on his desk.

Blade went to his bored and said "Well not that you all have your homework lets get class started. The topic is World War 2 as some of you know and everyone in this class will have to write a paper on World War 2 that is will be do next Monday to be fair."  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm
"Looks like Damage forgot how to say his name right.But still I really hope that none of those memory's of being in school come back since I it was hell for me I mean Damage was there but that helped a bit." Aile thought as she sighed a bit while thinking about other things to keep her mind off that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:59 pm
Elvora jogged over to the ladies' locker room, soon heading off to shower.
Man, I don't know why I didn't come to this school. It's better than I thought. she thought, chuckling a bit. The hot water soon started to pour over her head.
~ ~ ~
Silver continued to pay attention, already getting bored. How could Carrie stand this? He wasn't sure. But for one thing he wished he had some class with her today.
~ ~ ~
"Sure. Here." Miss Lillian said, handing Comet a signed pass.
~ ~ ~
"A physical reaction? Well it's more like a human made change really." Blaze continued. "Like ripping up paper."
"Excellent work Miss Evans. You are an exceptional student." Flux said. "All of you should be able to answer right away like her."
~ ~ ~
Seraphim sat next to Carrie, whose face flared red for a moment before fading.
"Uh, hello." Carrie said. "My name is Alura. So you're new here?"
Seraphim nodded. "Yes. I am." he answered. "Nice to meet you Alura."

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 pm
Vashira went into the girl's locker room to head for the shower."This is not so bad for right now.Since it is fun.Also that I wounder what other classes I have with Elvora since it's really fun being in the same classes as her." Vashira thought as she let the hot water hit her head.

"That was a really good workout that I kind needed anyway.Still I wounder how the others are doing in there classes." Kasumi muttered as she got into the girl's locker room to take a shower to not smell anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:30 pm
Weirdo tried to figure out the how he was going to study spy on Serge, and pass this class at the same time! Figuring he can get help from the other's later, he decided to just sit still and wait for the blasted bell to ring so he can get out of there as quick as he could.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

pokefreak13388

Friendly Informer

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:42 pm
"Yeah, my friends call me Tails." He answered.
Luna takes out a notebook and writes what she has to do for homework and on the notes on WW2.
Comet then runs down the hall and reaches the gym lockers before the bell rings. He then goes into Kalik's office and goes to give him the pass.
"Sorry that im late. Here's my pass." Comet said as he put it on his desk.
"Alright, homework. I usually give a reasonable amount. So you'll have to go on page 324 in your textbooks and do numbers 2-14 evens. Skip number 8." Sam replied as she wrote it on the board as some students wrote it down in their agendas or notes,"After you write that down, you can started or talk quietly."
As she sat down in her seat, some of the students chatted with each other while some worked on the homework. A few students even came up to ask questions as she answered them. Each time a student came up they understood how to do the problems better.
"Oh jeez, at least they're getting it.' Sam thought as another went back to their seat, satisfied.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
-Kalik the mercenary-
The tall black hedgehog sat in his office just relaxing for a bit away from all those student's complaining to him that they can't run anymore, or they can't feel their leg's anymore. Kalik could not deal with these children for long. Children to him are worst then a bio chem monster that was mechanically enhanced by some mad scientist wanting to conquer the world, and he has dealt with plenty of those. And these kids he cannot deal with, with his normal method's he's not allowed to use on these kids, so he now had to come up with new methods.

But thinking more on it, it seemed like some of the student's were able to easily deal with his exercise with ease, and even enjoyed it. Thinking back on those student's he felt as if he knew those student's, they didn't look like anyone he knew, but this feeling that he knew them won't go away no matter how hard he tried to remember where he has seen them. Thinking more on it, he decided to keep an eye on those student's, and see who they really are.

A minute later though a student ran into his office and apolized for being late to his class, looking at the note to see why he was late. Crumpling it up he threw it into the bin and glared at the boy. "Your late, and no matter what excuse you have it's no good, tomarrow your running 3 extra miles got it?" He did not kid to the boy as he was going to take nothing from these kids.

motork01

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 pm
Weirdo wrote down the homework on a piece of paper and placed it inside his math book and then replacing into his bag. Afterwards he sat back and decided to relax on his chair for the last few minutes of this class. Weirdo looked around and he didn't know if any of these student's were in league with serge, or if they were just normal student's. Until he regrouped with everyone and decide if there were any spies within the school.

◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff