Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Why Not Narrate About the Person Above You? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aya ran into the forest and...
tripped on a rock
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
got bitten by a snake
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
bit a snake
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
pet a snake
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
dissected a snake
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
looked for the nearest convenience store. FAIL!
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
met Tarzan
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
accidentally burned it down
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
went poll whore. Oh wait! That was me. -_-
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:09 am
I have a story for each and every one of the avatars I make. You can PM me for a story of the current avi anytime cause all of them have a story~ biggrin so I just sort of adapted that into a game.

Directions: Imagine you're a narrator and the main character of your story is the avatar above you. Use their avatar/personality to tell a short story about them. Keep it short and relevant. (and no, the names aren't Hetalia characters. Just random)

France: har... har... har....

Russia: He flew swift and silent through the forest to find his beloved but it was too late so the hero sank down and died of heartbreak. crying

Italy: She was a kind and sensible monarch with a flare for fashion and a liking for the better things in life just like Marie Antoinette. Thus, she received the same fate as her. biggrin

So that's how it is. Clear?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:01 pm
((wait, what? i'm so confused gonk ...but i shall try.))

one day aya the llama-traveler was walking through the sahara desert. along the way, she noticed one of her llamas was missing... she retraced her steps and found him talking to a yellow and black snake. curious, she asked them what they were talking about. the snake said, "just snake stuffs heart " and the llama said "just llama-snake stuffs heart " annoyed at their cutesy-ness, she buried herself in the sand in an idiotic attempt to counter all the sweetness with some salt.  

coco_mademoiselle000

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:27 pm
((you got it~! biggrin ))

She went to a funeral and offered a black rose but tripped on her own long gown and ended up ripping it from the hem up~! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:39 pm
Ayama was lost in the desert, and soon, she fainted from the heat. She then thought she was in Ice Cream Land, a place that was entirely made up of Ice cream. Little did she know, Faifu ants somehow got into her real body and rip open her skin. The smaller ants went inside and took her apart even more, killing her. She was fortunate enough to have been unconscious during this horrible event.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:02 pm
((So that's how you wanna play it, huh, Boris? evil ))

Boris was a a simple house cat who lived in a shoe that eventually tipped and crashed into a small river, drowning the cat until it was a cat no more~  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 pm
Ayame was walking down the street one day. It was nice out and her hair blowed in the wind, then, out of nowhere, a house fell on her  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:38 pm
Boris was a fisherman's cat... and when the fisherman ran out of bait, he hooked Boris' collar instead 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:40 pm
Ayame was on the run. She had stolen the giant's goose and magic harp. She then climbed onto the toilet to hide in it, but slipped. The giant, who had no idea where she was, took a dump and made her die with the terrible stinkyness.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:37 pm
Boris was a magical cat. He would fly everywhere, being powered by rainbow jellybean farts and would bring joy and happiness to people by pissing gumdrops down on them. Unfortunately one day someone had enough of his shenanigans and swatted him out of the sky with a giant spatula. He was never heard from again. Whether he is still alive, nobody knows.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:41 pm
Eternal had not had his morning coffee, and he was beginning to get irritated. "Where in the hay is my coffee!" He shouted. He pushed the red button to the over-com and shouted. "If I don't get my coffee, you are all dead!" he shouted into it. He then killed everyone because they failed to deliver his coffee in time.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

magic_doglover

Distinct Dog

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:05 pm
Boris was a simple cat with simple desires. So simple, in fact, that he slept virtually all day, every day, without doing much of anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:06 pm
magic_doglover lived a simple life in Alaska. Unfortunately a herd of wild caribou killed his family and kidnapped him one day. They took him back to their lair and brainwashed him into thinking he was a moose. To this day he still believes he is one.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 am
It was night time, and Eternal was woken up suddenly. The lights were off and as he stepped onto the floor, he became twisted and evil. Someone had stolen his pot of torture devices, and he was going to get it back, even if he was going to copy the plot of the Leprechaun movies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:18 pm
Boris was a cat that lived on the side streets of a thief-infested town along with his master, Faith. When he preached love and peace, the hardened stray cats punished him by cutting his tail off. To this day, he wears a stick-hard replica that neither bends or sways. It just stays up so he can whack things with it. 3nodding  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:42 pm
One day, Ayama ticked off the Red Queen and lost her head.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff