Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:33 pm
Hi everyone!

What to call me
You can call me Tsalagi, T, or Tsa

Who or What lead you to this guild
I found y'all while searching for a good role play guild. I was trying to find one that didn't center around just one movie, book, show, or original role play.

Why I Joined
Same as above answer. Wanted a good role play guild.

Gaian Age
I've been on Gaia since June of 2005, but have been gone for the last 8 years.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
Fantasy mostly, anime/manga related, book/movie related, supernatural, but I will try and jump into any role play that catches my eye.

About me
I live in southern Louisiana. I work as an Assistant Market Manager in a grocery store. I love to read and write and role play. I will have been married for 7 years this June. I love to play video games as well. I play a variety, from shooters to fantasy to supernatural to hidden object and a variety of others.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:09 pm

h e l l o

What to call me
Graveyard Master (call me Gravey)

I genuinely don't remember. I think I was going through roleplay withdrawal.

Why I Joined
I joined years ago, but never posted. I returned because I really do love to roleplay with people. I love creating complex characters and interesting stories

Gaian Age
2259 days

1x1, without a doubt..I prefer fantasy and science fiction.

About me
Well, I'm in college. I really like to do original RP's, although I sometimes will do roleplays based on existing franchises (ex: Soul Eater). I love anime and video games. I absolutely love to read and I'm obsessed with Guardians of the Galaxy. Not like, weirdly obsessed, but I own all the comics and the movies. So, kinda' obsessed.

Graveyard Master

Hilarious Mage

3,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

A Random OC

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:31 am

What to call me
Unknown. (Though if you'd prefer, any of the current OC's names will do.)

Found about this guild through a guild search (duh.)

Why I Joined
To find decent non 1x1 RP threads. Or poeple to rp with.

Gaian Age
It's in my profile.

Any genres, but mostly fantasy themed RP. Prefer group RP.

About me
Unfortunately Random OC's background is unavailable at the moment.
Please call back later.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:25 pm
Hi everyone! I think I probably already did this a few years ago, but it feels fitting to do it again.

What to call me
Luke, or Lo

Nostalgia, mainly.

Why I Joined
I used to be very active on here back in 2009. I met my irl fiance in this guild. I thought it would be fun to come back on and play a bit.

Gaian Age
It's in my profile.

Action/Fantasy, sometimes sci-fi. I prefer little to no romance. Group or 1x1, either is fine.

About me
I'm a freelance illustrator and stage personality during the day. It gives me a lot of free time, as you'd imagine. Most of my OCs are out of date, so I look forward to making lots of new ones!

Xxlost_in_midnightxX

Anxious Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:20 am

What to call me
Hime or Wind is fine.

I was finding an interesting Guild to rp in in the list of the Guilds and found your guild!

Why I Joined
It seemed like a good open community for me to join for rping.

Gaian Age
8 years, but I've been away for a while before returning currently.

I like 1x1, though group is also fine with me. I like doing something with a dash of romance whether it is fantasy, sci-fi or other genres.

About me
I'm a huge romantic, so I really like writing something with romance in them, though I am fine with friendship, family love and so on, as long as it's cute. Yeah, I really like cute things and enjoy heart-warming stories. I also really like Anime, Manga and games. Finally, I really do hope to get along with everyone and find people with similar interests!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:26 am

Hello. I'm Jett. I don't Remember if I have done this yet or not. I just Got internet for the first time again since December. So I'd thought I'd do it.

What to call me
Jett, CGK or my Female friends call me Momo.

I ugh just kinda went looking and found this. It was a good while back.

Why I Joined
Its active. Honestly that's it. I just want to actively RP like I used to.

Gaian Age
Oh dude. That is a hard one. Ugh since 2007 i think?

I like wierd stuff. Supernatural, Action and Romance. If it has Blood, Death and Chains I'm probably gonna be into it.

About me
Brrr. That makes me nervous. Sure you wanna know? I like to think I am an easy going guy. Bit of a nocturnal creature, Four in the morning as i write this. I love things that have to do with demonology, Occult and the like. I like other thing as well but I like primarily dark stuff. I like heavy metal. i play guitar. have since i was sixteen. and heavy metal is what I love to play.I also love Comics, Manga and Anime. So is that it? does that work?

DevilJett666

Hunter

Satinka_Sparrow

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 pm
What to call me
That one

Self-discovery

Why I Joined
To learn more about myself

Gaian Birthday
2/28/2005
But it's been an off and on residency

That's what I'm here to find out

About me
Recently escaped a pretty shitty RL situation.
Trying to re-figure out who I am after years of oppression/repression.
Getting back to me should be fun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:53 am

What to call me
Sky is fine!

Browsing through guilds o3o

Why I Joined
Would like to rp more and suppose learn more ;3;

Gaian Age
(How long have you been on Gaia)

Fantasy, realistic, perhaps romance owo 1x1 and group are fine

About me
I like reading, writing, and drawing, as well as cooking, baking, and all that -w- I also love playing games, watching anime, and laying in a field staring at the sky. redface

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

AngelBiscuits

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:06 pm
What to call me
Angel?

I Saw it when looking for guilds and it just looked fun.

Why I Joined
I used to like roleplaying and thought I might want to do that again.

Gaian Age
I don’t know....14 years? This is my third account, but that sounds about right.

I love scifi role plays, space pirates, space exploration, space operas, etc. I like a little adventure, a bit of romance is okay (I prefer to let it develop on its own between characters, I don’t like forcing it or having it the main focus), some drama is fun. I sometimes played a bit of slice of life type things. It’s been so long since I rp’d that I’m sure my interests have changed. I prefer groups. I tend to write 4-8 sentences in a post on average I guess? I like the occasional long post, but I just can’t write an essay for every response. I just write as much as I feel like I need to make my point, whether it’s 4 sentences or 3 paragraphs, it’s whatever.

About me
I never know what to say about myself. I have a young son, I love cats, I’m a hairdresser and I like to make resin crafts.I think I tend to come off as a bit harsh online, but I’m a relatively sweet and silly person.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:03 pm

What to call me
Matt, Matthew, Runic, Spring or however you can remember me.

I was browsing the guild lists and it seemed interesting.

Why I Joined
I like Roleplaying. I haven't done it in so long and figured maybe a guild would be a nice way to jump back in.

Gaian Age
My profile says 2009 but I had a hiatus from like....2011 to 2017.

I'm down for anything honestly. I do enjoy group RPs though. Not super particular on a theme or setting either.

About me
I like playing video games and I am currently in the middle of writing a novel for Tor Books (if they approve my manuscript).

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:09 pm
Hello Everyone!

Please help me in welcoming
CriminalxInsanity
CriminalxInsanity
They wrote an amazing entry submission. Very well done and welcome, I for one can't wait to see any ideas you may have for some role plays.

Long Live RPFLA  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:37 am

What to call me
Peach... or prinny...

someone invited me but it turns out i was already a part of this guild? no telling when i joined o.o

Why I Joined
in search of romance rps >///>

Gaian Age
since 2007 ._.

all, but im wanting a love story lately. 1x1 or group...

About me
i like to draw, usually i do my own oc art. i want a consistent rp partner that posts often. i like lots of video games, and a good amount of anime.
dont be afraid to ask me to rp, i like mythical and supernatural plots, i like old timelines, and i still havent found a consistent partner (or at least one thats on at the same time as me, because i work nights 2-10 im on usually from 5pm to 5am....)
heart

PeachPrinny

Magi Moth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:15 pm

What to call me
Magi is fine

I was looking for a roleplay guild that would be okay with me slowly dipping my toes back into the hobby and wasn't so elitist about things.

Why I Joined
See above

Gaian Age
I joined back in 2007 but I lost the info for that account so I made this one a few days ago.

Fantasy adventure like D&D or WoW type stuff, romance, urban/modern fantasy, historical, slice of life, forum based,

About me
I'm the assistant manager and promotions director of a local burlesque troupe, I love character creation! It's my favorite thing about roleplaying, I tend to spends hours creating characters in video games too. I use to write a lot but for some reason I just stopped and now I'm trying to get back into it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:00 pm

What to call me
Anyu, Yu, or Mia

I found about this guild from guild search.

Why I Joined
To be honest, I didn't know there was a roleplay for guilds. I normally avoid it. But yeah.

Gaian Age
2587. (I'm not new to gaiaonline. My main account was banned for a very long time don't know how I got banned but I didn't do anything to them.)

Mostly Fantasy, anime/manga stuff and some supernatural and harry potter rps.

About me
I love anime, kpop, and bts. But sometimes c-pop.. I am also a gamer but loves to play video games that aren't zombies or anything has horror not a fan of horror games. There aren't anything about me but if you want to know what i do i normally go on crunchyroll to do roleplay groups there but sometimes here but i never knew about it until last week.

cranewings

10,725 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100

OniOragami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:25 pm
What to call me
Description: Hey you can call me OniOragami or Okami for short.

Who or What lead you to this guild?
Description: No one did, I was looking around the forums and found this guild on chance.

Why did I join?
Description: Find a place to interact with others who share the same passion as a writer or enthusiast.

Gaian Age
Description: 1 week or less.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's?
Description: Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi, Action, Military, Romance etc.

About me
Description: 32 years old male, Plays video games for a hobby, Reads, write, cook, coding, loves pets like cats and dogs. Anything else is in my profile.

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff