Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:20 am

User Image

Music xxxxxxxx Wardrobe

User Image

Amelia dragged Raven through the crowded hall. Bodies pressed up against one another. Some people were dancing wildly while other people were talking, listening to the music, or sharing stolen kisses in secluded corners. The goth girl found herself slamming into quite a few people. Where their skin was bared, sweat formed a light and sparkly sheen that rubbed off onto her dress. To these people she apologized the best she could. Frankly, it was rather difficult at the speed that Amelia was dragging her. Raven was panting from the unexpected exercise. Amelia was very desperate to get away from Sebastian and Alexander. Soon, they found themselves before the doors leading to the gardens. Eagerly, Amelia shoved past them and outside. The freezing night air was partially welcome and partially unwelcome to Raven's skin. It was extremely warm inside, both from the thick crowd of students and teachers and the cranked-up heating. The goth girl's body was rushed with hot and cold flashes, making her wonder whether or not the temperature change felt good.

Sweating lightly, Raven had to sink down onto a stone bench. The corset that she wore underneath her dress was not easy to breathe in. It compressed her ribs, thus compressing her lungs, and allowing in only a little air at a time. Raven attempted to breathe as evenly as she could, but it was not easy in a corset. Meanwhile, she craned her head up to look at Amelia. Her best friend was looking off into the distance with a look of longing. A smirk curved Raven's lips up at the corners. She thought she knew exactly what--or who--Amelia was thinking about. Then, her look of longing was gone, and she faced Raven with blatant sincerity. Raven listened to her friend speak, nodding all the while.

"I-it...is...strange," Raven gasped softly. She patted the seat beside her, inviting Amelia to sit with her. "I...can't think of..any reason...why they would...despise each other." She reminisced about the manner in which Sebastian and Alexander looked at each other. They claimed they had not before met each other. Yet, there was hate present between them. "Could Alexander be wary of Sebastian's reputation? Also..." Raven inclined her head towards Amelia, leaning in to whisper, "I saw the way Sebastian was holding you, not to mention looking at you. Is there something going on between you two?"

OOC : xx  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:24 am
Evoblack
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxxHe waited for her reply. Alastar had to admit that he felt quite unsure about the whole situation. The only thing he currently felt confident about was having his new foster sister in his sights. Even Angelique was off somewhere else, so he did not have anybody to talk to about this kind of thing. For a moment, Fleur merely gawked at him. She seemed to be pondering what she should do. Then, she reacted and managed a soft "Oui" in response. Finally, she took his proffered hand, and he helped her up from her chair.

Alastar led her to the dance floor and turned towards her. The vampire gingerly grasped one of her delicate hands. The other hand came to rest on his shoulder. With that, they began to move to the slow beat of the song. Alastar could not look anywhere else but his partner, so he was forced to look down at Fleur. For a time, they did not say anything. Instead, they gently swayed to the music. Alastar's mind wandered a bit to the other couples twirling about on the floor. He forced himself to pay attention to Fleur. He noticed that she was blushing. Alastar was about to ask what the matter was when she spoke.

"Um..are you having fun? I'm not too boring am I?" she inquired, her voice a fragile whisper in the loud hall. However, Alastar's vampiric senses were more than capable of hearing her.

Alastar continued to lead their dance. His brow furrowed in confusion. "Now...why would you say that?" asked the vampire. He then wondered if he was the boring one. Could she be tiring of him already? He hardly said anything, so it could be possible. "You're perfectly interesting. I would think it would be me. I don't know what to say to you. Am I boring?"

[[ OCC ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:45 am
User Image

---> Theme xxxxx ---> Wardrobe

User Image
████xxxxxxxxxxx████████xxxxxxxxxxx████

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ...

The day was saved when Alexander came in and nearly spirited Raven from Sebastian's presence. Very blatantly, the elegant vampire ignored Sebastian in order to pay attention to his lover. The girl was lovestruck in Alexander's arms. The moment she saw him, her heartbeat kicked up several notches. The blood rushed throughout her fragile and pathetic mortal body. A slight blush belied the guise of the gothic vampire she donned. Her silver eyes glowed with such love and admiration that it churned Sebastian's stomach. It made him wonder why we wanted to keep Amelia close in the first place. However, he felt the attraction that he held for the mortal girl was much different than the love that Raven and Alexander shared. It was stronger, more passionate, and certainly not pathetic. Several thoughts flashed through Sebastian's head, but he paid no heed for them. He could smell the sweet, fragrant bouquet of Raven's blood on the breeze. Her sweet scent only served to magnify his hunger and his thirst tenfold. Saliva dripped down his throat, reminding him of the true night's mission. He would have Raven, despite the presence of her supernatural boyfriend.

Sebastian glared intensely at Alexander, who seemed to have nothing but the utmost distaste for Sebastian. The vampire's ignoring of him made angry blood rush through his body. It warmed him up better than any fire ever would have. Sebastian's eyes darted in between Raven and Alexander. Raven broke out of her loving daze and focused on Sebastian. Once again, her mortal heart raced, but this time it was not with lovely affection. No, it was in sweet, sweet fear. The angry fire in his limbs only increased to a raging inferno. He was so close to the girl, close enough to pounce and crush her bones with his supernatural strength. Amelia sensed the tense atmosphere and asked Raven if she wanted to take a "bathroom break." Eagerly, Raven nodded and flashed an apologetic smile at Alexander. With that, Amelia wrapped her hand around Raven's wrist and dragged her off. Very soon, Alexander and Sebastian were left alone with each other.

Ignoring all other distractions, Sebastian focused every ounce of his attention on Alexander. The old vampire moved and made it in front of Alexander in two long strides. "You cannot protect her every moment, vampire," Sebastian murmured. "She will die. It is only a matter of when and how."

...for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."

~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

OOC : xxx  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:47 am
Hatter-RNevermore

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 am
Angelus Vindemia

Hatter-RNevermore

Kingdom of Arbos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:21 am
**I'll post after the holidays. It takes so much time to post for the three characters crying **  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:05 pm
I will post I promise and I wanted to tonight but it is way too late and I really need to sleep and I'm sooooo sorry:/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:04 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:32 pm
Angelus Vindemia

Hatter-RNevermore

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93

Manage Your Items