Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
The things we do for love.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:38 am
I haven't done anything "crazy". I dropped everything and moved hundreds of kilometres to live in a new city with my ex, where I didn't know anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:26 pm
I did the same thing Sin did.

Lol I guess other crazy stuff would be my constant gift buying. That and I worry too much. My first ex Ray has a habit of not telling anyone when he has to go do something then he suddenly goes idle for like 30 minutes to 2 hours. I would always freak out and spam his inbox. XD  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 am
Oh great.. Um, well I've drank blood before, let her taste mine, had sex before I was married {still not married XD} even though I really wanted to wait till then. Had two threesomes because she wanted to see what that'd be like, I had totally forgot those till now. xd Hmm.. Oh she got me started on Wicca, mostly because she wanted more in common but now I'm doing it because I like it luckily. So that means I changed religions even though I didn't have one before. But the WORST out of all of them was allowing her to put make up on me.. =.=
Oh yeah I guess the blood part was kinda bad to, but I got cookies from it! 4laugh Not just the food either~
{I know, stupid perverted joke that really sucked. rofl }
I can’t remember what else I did for her, but I really loved her so if she had asked me to do something I would have done anything. But things didn’t work out and now she won’t even talk to me even though she broke up with me. >.< Some “love” there, but you can’t help who you fall for so her falling for some jack a$$ is all on her heart really, I tried my best to help it just wasn’t good enough. She’d rather go to sleep everyday alone thinking of the one who abandoned her, so that’s what she gets. *sighs*

* Edited *

Oh and before I realized I was a lesbian I dated two male friends I didn't really like in that way, both lasted less then two days. The second guy it was because the night we started dating he went fishing and slept with some girl! He later found out how madly in love he was with me, tried to date me again I said no way in Hell, so he went insane literally and tried to rape me. Yay... =.= My luck with men is all the same, they're in love with me to the point their love drives them insane and they try to rape me only ONE out of the three guys i thought of as best friends came out and said that his love for me was too much and he had to leave before he did something he'd regret.. I think he was the only guy that ever really loved me since even though it hurts him to be away from me he knows one more day at my house might push him over the edge and make him like all the other guys I know. It's rather sad, I liked having my Chrisepoo over. He's a total sweet heart that even thought about getting a sex change so I'd be interested in him like that.. So sweet.. crying Maybe a little insane for thinking about it but the sweet insane. xd
Oh but the first insane guy started "hearing voices" that told him to do and write bad things and he listened. The other guy who tried to rape me after being all insane now thinks he's a creature from another world that was sent here to save our world from an attack from Damien or something, someone from Hell. Like the seventh king or something? Not sure what to think of that, my friends say he's crazy but he honestly believes that.. But he did rape my friends so that's why he's out of my life for good. He must have been insane to think raping my best friends would get him into my bed.. sweatdrop Still not sure what to think of what he thinks he is, because I'd like to think anything can happen but who knows..
Right now I'm a lesbian dating a boy I've been in love with since I was six and didn't know till a few years ago and went through several confused staged.
"How can a girl who only likes girls in that way be in love with a guy?"
That's me and I have no clue other then love is strange.
I've been in an open relationship, perfect for me but not for my lovers. They all want me to themselves and to lock me up on their room so only they can see me.. Maybe I just attract the already insane and love activates it..? burning_eyes

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff