Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Not so humble beginnings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:45 pm
Damage smiled at her and was glad that didn't sound odd. "When people lose something something else is shown to them. Live in moment not in the past. Because the past will consume you if you let it." Damage counted to walk still holding her hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:54 pm
"Yea your right Damage.I need to go on with my life.Also that thanks for reminding me that I should not deal on the past." Aile said as she smiled as she was still holding Damage's hand.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 pm
Midnight just froze. Moonlight was serious? She was only made into a vampire just because he didn't want to see her die?
"....What are you implying?" she asked a bit hoarse, ready to run if she needed to.

Moonlight noticed Midnight inch a bit away from him which only made him sigh. "......I....I really like you. Is that bad for you or something?" he muttered.
Midnight's face had turned red as she stood up. She shuffled her feet at first, but soon her fingers were drumming at her side since she wanted to leave. Badly.
"I.....It's sweet of you to say that but.....after what happened those years ago....I'm not sure if I would even like you." she said, turning her back to leave.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:11 am
Damage counted to smile as they reached the park. "You know this city gets attack all the time but for some reason the park never gets hit. STRANGE ISN'T IT." Damage made a goofy face at Aile when he said it.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:15 am
"Yea I do find that kind of odd Damage.Still you never know when any place could be hit.But other then that I just like things when they calm down for a while." Aile said as she laughed when Damage made a goofy face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm
Damage was about to say something when 'Things won't be calm for long.' Damage grabbed his head again and he looked like he was in pain. 'Get....out of my....head.' Damage thought to himself as he closed his eyes.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 pm
"Damage are you alright?I don't want to be lied to that your fine when your not.So please tell that everything is fine I don't like to worry about my friends." Aile said as she just hugged Damage since that's all she could do anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:08 pm
Waves his hand at Aile and Yells "GO RUN NOW THERE'S NO TIME!" He falls to his knees holding his head. 'She won't get away from me Damage you know this.'  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 pm
"Damage what are you talking about? I'm not leaving since your my friend and I want to help you. I mean you have been so nice to me when everyone else has been so mean to me." Aile worried about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 am
"DON'T ARGUE WITH ME AILE RUN!!" Black angel wings came out of Damages back and dark energy started to surround him he was still holding his head and looked at Aile. His eyes where a sharp demon like green now. "GET GOING NOW!" Damage's voice started to change as well.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:06 pm
"But your my friend Damage I just want to help you. Fine." Aile started to run as fast as she could with how she is right now with still being a bit sick though.  
◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff