Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ludus: Fighter's Academy

Back to Guilds

The best martial arts rp guild around. 

Tags: Fighting, Martial Arts, Role Playing, Academy, University 

Reply The Lounge
━━━CHATROOM ツ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:56 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
ham yo

Greetings Ham Yo

I believe we have met before in the Hidden Village guild. Anyways, I am quoting you because I saw that you were a recent member of Ludus Fighters Academy. Well I happen to be a Crew member there who just returned after a long hiatus, and me and Fist of the Bro Star (The Captain) wish to bring the guild back to its former glory. Unfortunately it is rather inactive and I hope to fix this. So I was wondering if maybe you could reestablish your activity within the guild? If you need someone to RP with, I have a Lvl 1 RPC ready to go and looking for a training buddy. I am sure that with me back and Fists wish to reactivate activity, we should see an increase in post frequency pretty soon here?

(I actually first tried PM'ing you but you have it set where its friends only....sorry if this is a bit more roundabout way of getting your attention.... xd )
She quit the guild a while ago dude. o 3 o

Ah...well, it happens.

Buuuut...I see you are still here....Rejoin us Pacifist....Rejoin us Pacifist...Rejoin us.....REEEEEJJJJJJOOOOIIIIINNNNNN USSSS.....

To strong? I came on to strong didn't I?
Na, not really. Nice to meet you btw, though also you can count Redera Issun out as well. She left.

Thanks for the heads up, and nice to meet you as well. You most likely have seen me running around Hidden Villages....I am still going to do so of course but it looks like Fist of the Bro Star wanted me back in the game to help bring this old dog back to life....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:01 pm
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
ham yo

Greetings Ham Yo

I believe we have met before in the Hidden Village guild. Anyways, I am quoting you because I saw that you were a recent member of Ludus Fighters Academy. Well I happen to be a Crew member there who just returned after a long hiatus, and me and Fist of the Bro Star (The Captain) wish to bring the guild back to its former glory. Unfortunately it is rather inactive and I hope to fix this. So I was wondering if maybe you could reestablish your activity within the guild? If you need someone to RP with, I have a Lvl 1 RPC ready to go and looking for a training buddy. I am sure that with me back and Fists wish to reactivate activity, we should see an increase in post frequency pretty soon here?

(I actually first tried PM'ing you but you have it set where its friends only....sorry if this is a bit more roundabout way of getting your attention.... xd )

Ah...well, it happens.

Buuuut...I see you are still here....Rejoin us Pacifist....Rejoin us Pacifist...Rejoin us.....REEEEEJJJJJJOOOOIIIIINNNNNN USSSS.....

Na, not really. Nice to meet you btw, though also you can count Redera Issun out as well. She left.

Thanks for the heads up, and nice to meet you as well. You most likely have seen me running around Hidden Villages....I am still going to do so of course but it looks like Fist of the Bro Star wanted me back in the game to help bring this old dog back to life....
More or less if you're running around with Hirose in HV. You'll be seeing me shortly if that's the case, as for the old dog. Well, we already know you can't teach one old tricks; but at a time like this. It's best to be a phoenix, there are problems left and right I can point out in here that just can't be or won't be taken into consideration of fixing even if and after I've pointed them out. It's a great guild, don't get me wrong, the setup is nice it just lacks and has holes everywhere in it. Like everytime a hole was being fixed, four more had cracked open from the walls and floors in here. I do not mean this to be a negative nancy, cause I know a lot of people are tired of that s**t but it's also what makes them tired of the guild in general. Mostly people just come to rp with their friends, at least from what I can tell and experienced. I came here to rp on my own and find new folks, I did, they left, eh and I damn sure don't feel like starting over. This guild don't need no damn revamp, it needs a reboot. Need to just make a brand new one if anything instead of trying to fix the holes that are in the all too brittle walls and having the house collapse on you, through your own ignorance. o - o  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:08 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist

Ah...well, it happens.

More or less if you're running around with Hirose in HV. You'll be seeing me shortly if that's the case, as for the old dog. Well, we already know you can't teach one old tricks; but at a time like this. It's best to be a phoenix, there are problems left and right I can point out in here that just can't be or won't be taken into consideration of fixing even if and after I've pointed them out. It's a great guild, don't get me wrong, the setup is nice it just lacks and has holes everywhere in it. Like everytime a hole was being fixed, four more had cracked open from the walls and floors in here. I do not mean this to be a negative nancy, cause I know a lot of people are tired of that s**t but it's also what makes them tired of the guild in general. Mostly people just come to rp with their friends, at least from what I can tell and experienced. I came here to rp on my own and find new folks, I did, they left, eh and I damn sure don't feel like starting over. This guild don't need no damn revamp, it needs a reboot. Need to just make a brand new one if anything instead of trying to fix the holes that are in the all too brittle walls and having the house collapse on you, through your own ignorance. o - o

Well if you don't mind...can you possibly PM me these problems in which you see...They don't have to be incredibly detailed...just hit on the main points. If we are going to do something like a full reboot, we need to avoid these problems you see upon its creation.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:19 pm
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist

Ah...well, it happens.

Well if you don't mind...can you possibly PM me these problems in which you see...They don't have to be incredibly detailed...just hit on the main points. If we are going to do something like a full reboot, we need to avoid these problems you see upon its creation.
That sounds like a lot of work, maybe on a day I'm not feeling lazy and laid back. Besides, most of which I can say will more or less not happen.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:27 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist

That sounds like a lot of work, maybe on a day I'm not feeling lazy and laid back. Besides, most of which I can say will more or less not happen.

Well, that is unfortunate, nevertheless I thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 pm
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist

Well, that is unfortunate, nevertheless I thank you for your time.
So yea, you'll get em sooner or later. neutral b  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:43 am
The Sleeping Pacifist

I agree! That's why I'm re-vamping all of the styles in the guild and checking the systems for bugs before I launch a reboot guild. It's going to be spectacular. cool
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 am
Fist of the Bro Star

I'd volunteer leadership, just to be that one ghost captain that pops in systems and helps out every whichaway. Though iunno if it's possible for any of you to allow me the chance. lol I've already figured out all of Ludus, all of its problems that don't just relay into Styles. That's just the tip of the iceberg.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:27 am
The Sleeping Pacifist
Fist of the Bro Star

I'd volunteer leadership, just to be that one ghost captain that pops in systems and helps out every whichaway. Though iunno if it's possible for any of you to allow me the chance. lol I've already figured out all of Ludus, all of its problems that don't just relay into Styles. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Well, you wouldn't be captain but you could always ask to become a crew member. That would allow you to petition your system changes and ideas directly to the rest of the crew so that we can analyze it and discuss how to best implement those changes into the guild. If you don't want that either there's always this handy-dandy suggestion page where you could list any suggestions, holes, or problems you see with the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:31 am
Fist of the Bro Star
The Sleeping Pacifist
Fist of the Bro Star

Well, you wouldn't be captain but you could always ask to become a crew member. That would allow you to petition your system changes and ideas directly to the rest of the crew so that we can analyze it and discuss how to best implement those changes into the guild. If you don't want that either there's always this handy-dandy suggestion page where you could list any suggestions, holes, or problems you see with the guild.

Mmmm, na. Being crewmember I've seen where that goes, and I never said I wanted to be Captain. Only stated I 'would' volunteer or to set it up right 'could', in order to establish a basic balance among the mod staff so they can all shoot left and right all they want with their ideas and systems. As for the suggestion page, ehhh no thanks. Like I told Jwalk, that's a lot of work and if I'm not a mod, I'm not wasting my time with making systems for a guild. Not to sound like I only wish to become a mod, because it can go either way really. -shrugs- I just don't get motivation unless I am apart of it. Besides, suggestions only go so far, and I'd rather one not be twisted.

Edit:
Be sure to tell Enarmored nice job on the guilds banner pic, he's getting better each time I see his graphics.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:51 pm
Please revamp so I can make a character sweatdrop , I like the idea of the guild  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 pm
Slow and steady wins the race~  

enamored silence
Crew

Fluffy Waffles

Ipomoea Batatas

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:53 pm
enamored silence
Slow and steady wins the race~
*touches elbow*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:55 am