Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ludus: Fighter's Academy

Back to Guilds

The best martial arts rp guild around. 

Tags: Fighting, Martial Arts, Role Playing, Academy, University 

Reply The Lounge
━━━CHATROOM ツ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:23 pm
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star
Two new members emotion_kirakira

GOING TO BE THE KING OF FIGHTERS

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:44 pm
Fist of the Bro Star
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star

User Image

ARE YE MY FIRST CHALLENGE, YOU SHALL FALL TO MY VIKING FIST  

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Pad Chief

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:49 am
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star

User Image

Vikings > Other Fighters  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:49 pm
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star

User Image

YOUR FIRST CHALLENGE, AND YOUR LAST! LET'S GOOOO! scream  

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:51 pm
Pad Chief
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star

User Image

Vikings > Other Fighters

Lies and slander!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:43 pm
Aaaand, I am back. To bad the guild looks dead.  

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star
Captain

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:01 pm
Yeah, the guild is still going through a re-vamp right now. But I'm still willing to play any NPCs or teachers our new members might need until then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:37 pm
ham yo

Greetings Ham Yo

I believe we have met before in the Hidden Village guild. Anyways, I am quoting you because I saw that you were a recent member of Ludus Fighters Academy. Well I happen to be a Crew member there who just returned after a long hiatus, and me and Fist of the Bro Star (The Captain) wish to bring the guild back to its former glory. Unfortunately it is rather inactive and I hope to fix this. So I was wondering if maybe you could reestablish your activity within the guild? If you need someone to RP with, I have a Lvl 1 RPC ready to go and looking for a training buddy. I am sure that with me back and Fists wish to reactivate activity, we should see an increase in post frequency pretty soon here?

(I actually first tried PM'ing you but you have it set where its friends only....sorry if this is a bit more roundabout way of getting your attention.... xd )  

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:40 pm
Odoeb
Fist of the Bro Star

Hello there! Long forgotten crew member who survived a plane crash in the Gobi Desert and somehow made his way back here Jwalker67 here! Just a friendly quote to remind you that activity will be increasing pretty soon here and we want you to be apart of the fun. So if you have any problems like if you RPC is stuck waiting on another inactive member, please tell us and we will work with ya to get ya back RP'ing as soon as we can.

-Jwalker  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:43 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist

Greetings Pacifist!

Just a friendly quote from your neighborhood Spider....errrr...I mean Jwalker67 here to remind you that activity will be picking back up pretty soon here and we want as many people as possible to continue roleplaying. So if your RPC is stuck waiting on another inactive member or you just need someone to RP with, please get in contact with me as soon as able and we will do our best to get you back in the game as soon as possible!  

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:47 pm
jwalker67
ham yo

Greetings Ham Yo

I believe we have met before in the Hidden Village guild. Anyways, I am quoting you because I saw that you were a recent member of Ludus Fighters Academy. Well I happen to be a Crew member there who just returned after a long hiatus, and me and Fist of the Bro Star (The Captain) wish to bring the guild back to its former glory. Unfortunately it is rather inactive and I hope to fix this. So I was wondering if maybe you could reestablish your activity within the guild? If you need someone to RP with, I have a Lvl 1 RPC ready to go and looking for a training buddy. I am sure that with me back and Fists wish to reactivate activity, we should see an increase in post frequency pretty soon here?

(I actually first tried PM'ing you but you have it set where its friends only....sorry if this is a bit more roundabout way of getting your attention.... xd )
She quit the guild a while ago dude. o 3 o  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:50 pm
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist

Greetings Pacifist!

Just a friendly quote from your neighborhood Spider....errrr...I mean Jwalker67 here to remind you that activity will be picking back up pretty soon here and we want as many people as possible to continue roleplaying. So if your RPC is stuck waiting on another inactive member or you just need someone to RP with, please get in contact with me as soon as able and we will do our best to get you back in the game as soon as possible!
Neh, I'm good. My peoples left way back when as well. Same when my character's teacher did, aka Ham.  

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:50 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
ham yo

Greetings Ham Yo

Ah...well, it happens.

Buuuut...I see you are still here....Rejoin us Pacifist....Rejoin us Pacifist...Rejoin us.....REEEEEJJJJJJOOOOIIIIINNNNNN USSSS.....

To strong? I came on to strong didn't I?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:51 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist

Greetings Pacifist!

Neh, I'm good. My peoples left way back when as well. Same when my character's teacher did, aka Ham.

Ah, gotcha! Well if you ever decide to resume RP'ing, we look forward to writing with ya.  

jwalker67
Crew

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:53 pm
jwalker67
The Sleeping Pacifist
jwalker67
ham yo

Greetings Ham Yo

Ah...well, it happens.

Buuuut...I see you are still here....Rejoin us Pacifist....Rejoin us Pacifist...Rejoin us.....REEEEEJJJJJJOOOOIIIIINNNNNN USSSS.....

To strong? I came on to strong didn't I?
Na, not really. Nice to meet you btw, though also you can count Redera Issun out as well. She left.  
The Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff