Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Undertaker's Grave Yard (aka Archives)
Sheogorath's Serene Wrath: Plane of insanity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gimme fuel, Gimme fire...
  Gimme that which I desire!!! (gold!!!)
View Results

Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:39 am
Witch of the Wild
Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

╓─────────────────────╖
Ɣıƈţơřıå
╙─────────────────────╜

Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

Now I'm naked, nothing but an animal
But can you fake it, for just one more show?

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
User Image
Victoria watched with a rather blank face, but she was however curious, she was more curious about his reactions though. She knew she didn't react like normal people did to anything, so other people were interesting. She liked noting what type of action caused watch reactions, so she knew how to provoke them to do what she wanted."Good memory or bad memory?" her voice was quiet, not wanting to disturb him just yet but she was curious, to her death didn't equal bad always though she did like it better when she caused it.

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
Maybe I'm the one, who is a schizophrenic psycho...YOUR! the one who is paranoid psycho!

You're one twisted little ******** and now you wanna get psycho with me

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster...

Sø, I'm sɨtting thєrє, ɑnd ɨn ωɑlks the biggєst Mexicɑn I hɑvє єvєr seєn.----
Bɨg ɑs shɨt. Just ωɑlks rɨght in lɨkє hє øωns thє placє.--------
Nσw, nσbødч knєω quɨtє whɑt tσ mɑke of m, ør quɨtє whɑt think.-----------
Therє he ωɑs and in he ωɑlkєd.-----------------
He ωɑs dɑrk, tøσ. I dσn't mєɑn dark-skɨnnєd.---------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█▓▒░ Đση Ⱥɭєχɑи∂ɛɼ ░▒▓█
El Mariachi
User Image

Quetzalcoatl stood there quietly near the corpse, Laying there, until it quickly turns to rotten flesh then into dust. He simply stood there watching the area to were the corpse had been. He calmly respond to Victoria It was Both He said happily and Coldly at the same time. He was a good man, A fine craftsmanship too. Never met another like him though. He live a very good life. We are poor in this village, but we know the true value of life and wisdom here. He stood up and face Victoria in the eyes. My only regret was that I wasn't stood by him even though I have kill those hundreds of man behind this. This was my only regret. By not being there beside him. He walk pass Victoria and pause, he examine her. So what does bring you into my neighborhood. He ask calmly. He notice that the ground was suddenly filled with tremor. Was the whole place going to change again? he doesn't know, but the whole thing with this god person must stop, he must get out in time for a special day.

----, thɨs wɑs dɨffєrent.
--------It ωɑs ɑs if he ωɑs ɑlωaчs wɑlkɨng in ɑ shɑdσω.
------------I meɑn єvєry stєptσøk tøwɑrds the lɨght,
----------------just ωhєn чσu tught his fɑcє ωɑs about tσ rєveɑled, ɨt wɑsn't.
---------------------It wɑs ɑs if the lights dɨmmєd, just før hɨm.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:12 pm
Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

╓─────────────────────╖
Ɣıƈţơřıå
╙─────────────────────╜

Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

Now I'm naked, nothing but an animal
But can you fake it, for just one more show?

User Image
Victoria looked at him blankly for a second, "No matter what it looks like, it isn't your neighborhood, it's his," then she shrugged, she knew what he meant, "I have nothing else to do, if I'm not here, then there's no one else around,"

She froze feeling the tremors in the ground, a low growl deep in her throat started to form her nose twitched trying to smell the cause of the quake. Was it changing or was it something else? Her claws extended expecting hostility.

Maybe I'm the one, who is a schizophrenic psycho...YOUR! the one who is paranoid psycho!

You're one twisted little ******** and now you wanna get psycho with me

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster...

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:16 am
User Image "Well would ya looky there,it's a goddamned graboid!"He yelled in a mock country accent."Who wants worm for dinner?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:44 pm
Witch of the Wild
Caius TreVlanc

User Image
User Image

Someone came in sayin' I'm insane to complain
About a shotgun wedding and a stain on my shirt
Don't believe everything that you breathe
You get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve

She grinned, "M'real name's Kayle...and no matter what it looks like from here, Sheogorath's city...it's farther off than it looks...you could walk straight towards it an never get there...there are certain things you have to do to get there...it's...well come on then...and be careful what you eat...or drink...

Kayle gestured for him to follow looking at the city on a high hill in the distance, in the center you could see the points of his castle. Then instead of walking straight for it she veered off to the left.
TRENCH KNIFE

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
You can't write if you can't relate
Trade the cash for the beef, for the body, for the hate
And my time is a piece of wax fallin' on a termite
That's chokin' on the splinters

He followed her, Quietly questioning himself as he walked, "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" He shook off the thought and continued on.  

Caius TreVlanc

Undertaker's Grave Yard (aka Archives)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces