Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying for Everyone!

Back to Guilds

This is a roleplaying guild for anyone who likes to roleplay. All kinds of roleplays. 

Tags: roleplay, roleplaying, 1 on 1 rp, story, supernatural 

Reply Sci-Fi / Futuristic rps
A world at its end Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

allientis
Crew

Divine Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:22 pm
Roy left quickly, paying no heed to their conversation, because he couldn't talk with them anyway. Lance watched him go, then turned back to the others. "so..... Should I just leave, or....." lance mumbled uncomfortably. "lance. Get us off this acursed ship. We haven't completed our mission yet" Sora thought to lance, knowing that kyokie too, was thinking the same. "I don't know how to leave. And they may need our help" lance thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 pm
Benedict ignored Lance and the others completely, "That's not true Emily, you aren't powerless, just human. Anyway, Viven could be anywhere, it would be better if we all stuck, unless the almighty Kyokie has a problem with that?" He asked Lance sarcastically. "Stop it, of course we're all going to stick together, right Lance?" Emily stared into his eyes, expecting him to answer. "There's no point Emily, he made a contract with the wolves, that kind of life is only about them to them, no matter what's happening around them." Benedict said. "He wouldn't abandon us! Right Lance?" She was now pleading with Lance.  

The_Ap3

Greedy Noob

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

allientis
Crew

Divine Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 pm
Lance slid his foot back, simply ready to run and hide. He glanced from emily's pleading eyes to Kyokie's calm and strong face. "why do I feel like this decision isn't mine to make! I didn't ask for any if this! Why am I even here!" lance yelled, and turned around, dashing away. He ran through the ship aimlessly, until he found a door that seemed suitable to hide in. He opened to door and crawled behind a crate, placing his head between his knees, running his finger along his wolf blade. "who makes a promise to abandon others in their time of need" he hissed, throwing the blade into the blackness, hearing it skid along the metal floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 pm
Ruki was lost in his own world of thought and Red struggled to stand as she followed Lance. When she found him by the sound of clanking metal she sat next to him and lightly pet his head. The only way of comfort she knew she remain silent.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

allientis
Crew

Divine Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm
Lance sat quietly, fighting instinct to move away. Kyokie slipped in and picked up his knife. He placed it in lance's lap, sitting down in front of him. I'm sorry. I understand I am at fault here kyokie whispered, his voice still holding his proudness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:05 am
Red looked at Lance and she sighed and before she could stop herself she gave him a small hug. "dont be to depressed there we're all stuck on this boat remember that" she said and with that she released him and stood  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

allientis
Crew

Divine Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:45 pm
"i cant help depression. it comes natually to being one of the humans on earth" he said sarcastically. he picked his knife back up and sheathed it, standing up. "i'm gonna go check on roy" he said quietly, walking slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 pm
"Lance wouldn't abandon us, would he?" Emily found herself questioning her own resolve about Lance, "We might not have known each other that long but.." "That's the way it is for lone wolves." Benedict whispered. "I don't believe it!" Emily was so frustrated with this situation, she just wanted to curl up in a corner and cry, but she decided not to. "I'm going to find Viven, Ruki, you're going to help, Emily, find Red." "Fine." she hissed. She was mad at him again for being the idiot who took away her life.  

The_Ap3

Greedy Noob

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

allientis
Crew

Divine Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 pm
Lance quickly found roy, who was sitting beside sora, who was now patched up. Lance smiled at Roy, and he smiled back. 'hey' roy thought. "what a day" lance whispered, sitting down beside him. roy nodded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:02 pm
Red walked out of the depressing space and up a long stairway to an odd room full of weapons and blueprints. She was curious to why these things were all here she looked from one deviced to another. Meanwhile Ruki was trying to find her using a tracking device he had placed in her neck when he left her but it wasnt responding to the signal. He was puzzled to this and had to look for her like a game of hide and seek  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_Ap3

Greedy Noob

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:35 pm
"Red, you don't mind if I dry on your shoulder, do you?" Emily joked. She entered the room, "What do you think all of this is?"
"Ruki? Where are you going?" Benedict asked as he looked on the big screen on the bridge, looking all around the Earth for Viven.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 pm
Ruki was still looking "i need to find Rebec- i mean Red her tracking device isnt responding" he said. Red smiled "i think all this would be fun to play with" she giggled and picked up a dangerous looking gun. Her finger was on the trigger.  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_Ap3

Greedy Noob

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:54 am
"Let me join you." Emily picked up a small gun, it looked like something out of star trek. "What can this thing do exactly." Emily pointed it at an empty spot on one of the walls, when she pulled the trigger, a big ball of energy spit out and put a hole in the wall. "This one is a keeper." Emily slipped the gun into her jacket.
"We can always use the ship's sensors if you're that worried," Benedict sat back in the chair, "Ruki, why did you leave her in the hotel?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:10 pm
Red smiled and held up her gun and when she pulled the trigger her tattoo glowed a ball of dark matter appeared and had a purple glow around it when it hit the wall it made a mini black hole that at the whole wall "oops..." Red said nervously. She tucked the gun into her pocket and whistled innocently. Ruki sighed and sat down "when she was born my mother was so happy to have a daughter and for a while she was normal until she went out one day and didnt come home. When we did find her she wasnt herself anymore she was human we dont know what happened but she couldnt stay with us anymore. I had to leave her here on earth." he said coldly  

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_Ap3

Greedy Noob

6,250 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 pm
"Do you think Viven had anything to do with it?" Benedict sighed.
"Serves him right that his ship has a few holes." Emily smiled. She looked around a few other guns and devices. There was one in particular that caught her eye, it was what seemed a small bead, covered with gold. When she picked it up, it was actually the shape of an oval with two holes left and right of each other. Emily felt a jerk, and the bead slipped out of her fingers and found its way to her chest. Her whole body stumbled back wards with shock and a surge of power that moved all through her body.  
Sci-Fi / Futuristic rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff