Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Why Not Cafe Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Sweet~!
  NO!
  Aya, you just wasted your time... Again!
View Results

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:30 pm
"Cough-I'm-a-chick-cough. So you you can't simply watch an exotic form of dance for entertainment? you have to get all hot and bothered, and claim it's a sin due to temptation?" Blinks and sticks tongue out. "Actually, you have not claimed it's a sin, so I take that back."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:36 pm
Oh yes for me it would be flirting with sin, because of the temptation that is brought by it, for you it might just be the pleasure of the dance, but for me it seems much more than just a dance. So for me it would be better to walk away. A man who can conquer temptation is a strong one, but as for me I must walk away. And to be fair I do not believe there is a man that can sit and bare temptation and not fall, it is to heavy for us.  

Rsnbl Faith

Hilarious Defender

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 pm
"Do you mean Man in the gender? Or Mankind? Because I'm perfectly happy with watching, since one of my friends is a gay priest, he taught me to control myself long ago. I only act on temptation if I choose to, I control my virtues and sins, not the other way around."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:44 pm
Tackle hugs Cerebral[since I don't know what to call you] and clings tightly to her. "As an example, I'm acting on my desire to sin with this girl purely by my own choice. I could easily have not done it if I wished so." Squirms and rubs against her stupidly.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rsnbl Faith

Hilarious Defender

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:44 pm
Mankind. To control virtue's? This is an interesting concept, to think one could control virtue to have such power to take such a thing and make it his own. But then you seem to be no regular man, one who can defeat temptation without help.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:45 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

I'm a girl, does that still apply?

.... and that was the cerebral perception

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:05 am
"I'm a girl too! So of course it applies to you Cerebii-chan! Yes, I like that nickname for you."

"Well my friend, help is different for people. People who say their help comes from God, are weak willed and need others to direct them. God gave us the strength to turn ourselves away. I defeat Temptation like everyone else, just turn away. Difference is, I'm smart enough to say I did it myself, instead of thinking God had to turn me away. God wants us to be strong and act on things ourselves, if we say "God saved me from sleeping with that person!" That means they believe they weren't enough to turn away, and had to rely on God. Do you think God would want that? The same applies in reverse. I choose to be virtuous on my own. God doesn't tell me to help people in order to please God, I do that myself, I do good things to, in a sense, please god on my own. Though I don't do it for such vain reasons as "Making God love me more." Only the selfish do that."

Cuddels towards Cerebii-chan.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 am

I have an insanity complex. There's nothing I can't do.

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Rsnbl Faith

Hilarious Defender

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:14 am
If God gave you the strength to do so, does that not mean that God helped you turn away by giving you the ability to so?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:17 am

RAWR

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:18 am
Cerebral Perception

I have an insanity complex. There's nothing I can't do.

"Insanity was defined by Einstein as doing one thing over and over again and expecting different results."

.... and that was the otaku perception

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:24 am
RsnblFaith
If God gave you the strength to do so, does that not mean that God helped you turn away by giving you the ability to so?

"Perhaps, but God gave us the ability to breath, yet we do it on our own. Is God making us breath then? Do ants question what makes them do things, or say it's because of God or the Devil? No, they just act. Does that mean they burn in hellfire? Mabye, mabye not. But why question it? Why look at it from a thousand angles? Just breath. Just move. Just sin or don't. Just be virtuous or don't. Once we trully live this way, then we shall trully have peace of the mind, body and soul."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:36 am

Don't make me fly kick you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:42 am
ZimbuTessen
RsnblFaith

"Perhaps, but God gave us the ability to breath, yet we do it on our own. Is God making us breath then? Do ants question what makes them do things, or say it's because of God or the Devil? No, they just act. Does that mean they burn in hellfire? Mabye, mabye not. But why question it? Why look at it from a thousand angles? Just breath. Just move. Just sin or don't. Just be virtuous or don't. Once we trully live this way, then we shall trully have peace of the mind, body and soul."

I never denied we have our choices. Now you are jumping from God helping, to God doing which is not the same thing. And to just move might cause us to fall into a pit if we don't think of where we are moving, to just breath might cause us to breath improperly and wear down faster, to sin is to do things you ought not have done, to live virtuous is simply to do what is best, and to live is to die. And as we walk on this earth we shall not have full blown peace for trouble lies on every corner, but in a way we can have a peace unspeakable, peace because it allows us to live without regret, unspeakable because it is something hard to explain.  

Rsnbl Faith

Hilarious Defender

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250