Reply Off Campus
Garden of deception Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 pm
"Seriously?" Yuki looked suprised.Mel never told her this before. "No wonder you're always hiding your ears. I don't even know what its like to reside in the same place as a human. Even though I left when I was little, I'm still a clan master's kid."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm
"I was tossed around" she said frankly  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Alastryona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:35 am
"Likewise. Humans are humans, no matter how stupid they all are. Its in their nature." She said as she started to play with black fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 pm
"It's because of man i came here" said the elf. "They burned down the forest I lived in and made me flee to a camp of orcs which therefore chased me here"  

Caranthir Nenharma

Alastryona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:16 pm
"So we all have something to say about those retarded humans. They really do know how to screw everything up." Yuki said, becoming angry. "The only reason I left was because of our enemy clan. They all are people who used to be human, but their mad intentions made them what they are. Humanoid-death-dragons." She held the crystal around her neck tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image"Dragons are way more dangerous than any orc"  

Caranthir Nenharma

Alastryona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm
"Yeah I know." She said. "I have experience." She jumped very high and turned into a dragon. "Just in case I haven't told you before I'm a shadow demon. I can turn into a dragon and a wolf."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 pm
Mel blinked, "I can only turn into animals that allow me to peer into their being, which involves trust, they say i was born in new Orleans, where my mother hexed me with a curse, and she dumped me at some orphanage, they say that's why i have fox ears.." she paused and took a breath "ever since then Ive been to a lot of eastern states, and only befriended two animals, and as for my fox form...Depending on the amount of tails i have influences the transformation, I don't know how to control that, when i finally turned old enough i came here, its better than some foster home..." she stopped, remembering all the pain that was caused and sighed  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Caranthir Nenharma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 am
"That's a dark tale." he said. "That's the grimmest story i've heard since i went to the village of Essancee and found it burnt to the ground"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 am
Mel brushed it off "nah..all i really want now is somebody to share whatever life i have left with" she frowned, then shook her head and snapped out of it  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Alastryona

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm
"Hey Mel, I think we should be getting back to the school. I don't know about you but I have class tomorrow." Yuki said, looking up at the moon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:02 am
"Yeah, me too." he said. he had nearly forgotten about class.  

Caranthir Nenharma

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:44 am
Mel frowned, clearly not wanting to leave"yeah..I guess" she said relunctantly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:53 pm
"You can stay if you want, but I'm not coming to get you if you get in trouble. Besides, I think you'll be able to handle yourself." She told Mel. She grew out her wings and flew back to the dorm.  

Alastryona

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 pm
Mel looked depressed at the new predicament, "see you around i guess" she told Caranthir "i can get you out of here too" she said  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff