Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sumthing Awesum
Captain

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:22 pm
It my look peaceful and nice but remember you can't always believe what your eyes see. One minute it will be a beautiful lush green Garden full of life the next it might be death and chaos, but it all depends on who you are though.

(if you a mean person you'll get death and chaos, if you nice you'll get a lush green beautiful garden if you in between then you'll get a mix)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:00 pm
"Hiro hyn hîdh ab 'wanath."

Cerenthir walked into the garden. He knew it was dangerous, but he had more urgent buiseness than safety. He filled a hole in the ground with water and mumbled a few more words in elvish. Then a picture of a beautiful elf women appeared in the water.  

Caranthir Nenharma

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:17 pm
Melonie flew into the garden in her owl form and sat on a branch silently and peeped on the elf with curiosity. what is that? ive never seen one of them before she thought, and let out a soft "hoo"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:12 am
For a few minutes they spoke in elvish to each other, both seemingly upset, until finally, Caranthir disrupted the image and ran away swiftly and quietly.  

Caranthir Nenharma

Sumthing Awesum
Captain

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:20 pm
After wondering about, Rachel makes her way to what seemed to be a beautiful garden. This place looks beautiful. She said to herself. Not knowing the dangers that the garden had in store. She walks around a bit, and notices that the garden is stating to chance a little. Huh that's wired. She said a bit confused. She lies down on the grass.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:46 pm
Mel turned back into human form and sat under a tree and sighed.  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Caranthir Nenharma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 pm
"What happened up there?" said Caranthir, stepping out from behind a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:04 pm
Mel blinked "you followed me" she said in surprise, "nothing happened" she tried to brush off casually "I figured you had ellf bussiness, and I didn't belong"  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Caranthir Nenharma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 pm
"I wasn't even quite sure who they were"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:03 pm
"Oh" mel said softly "i'm sorry" she stood up and climbed up the tree and layed on a branch.  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Caranthir Nenharma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 pm
"It's fine" he said. "I was pretty confused too."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:33 pm
from this angle i could jump on him Mel thought, then shook her head this natures getting too my head she flicked an ant off her arm "I don't like crowded places, i feel too exposed, i get frustrated"  

sorrow in silence

Lonely Shapeshifter

Sumthing Awesum
Captain

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 pm
Hey Rachel lets have some fun. Her Demonic Vampire form said.
Who said that. She said confused.
It's me. Oh what do you want. Like i said lets have some fun. She roles her eyes. How about not. You forget i'm stronger then you. Her Demonic Vampire form said, as it takes over.
User Image
Ahh, now let have some fun. She said, flying into the sky. She looks down, would you look at that there people here. She said to herself landing in a tree to see what they are talking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:21 am
"I know what you mean." he said, and quickly looked into the towering trees above. "I heard something."  

Caranthir Nenharma

Off Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces