Two + Two = Four! } Informal - Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Nature of Causality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 pm
[ ooc || Ooh, nice. Evil is fun. ....and then Jorden builds a doomsday device on accident and the whole thing is moot *snicker* ]

Jorden: *returns, carrying the dog and tinkering with it, moving through the room without looking up as he is more familiar with this space than even his own bedroom. Which explains the slippers tossed in the corner* Got 'im. *looks up* Ah, don't! *moves quickly over* What're you playing with?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:45 pm
((occ: I could see him doing that! ))

Kalevi: *glances over to the other hands still in box* Good ! * innocent smile* Ah....nothing?? *pulls his hands out and takes a step back* I was looking for air freshener? *and might of pressed a few things along the way...* ^ ^ .....

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

The Nature of Causality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:40 pm
'[ ooc || *pets Jorden* Me too. Of course I could also see him not really thinking about the consequences of just giving it to the student council to deal with at which point we're back at fearing Tonio ]

Jorden: *carefully looking through the box* These aren’t finished. Prototypes. Mostly prone to… not successful. Um… I don’t…. safety features didn’t take… *pales slightly and laughs, quickly shoving Kalevi away from the box and across the room.* sorryiknowbaouthtetouchingthingbuti’mnotentirelysurethatisn’tabouttocombust.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 pm
(occ: xD Hehee *pets him to* <33 Oh Tonio ... ))

Kalevi: *gets shoved away, huffs up a bit* I don't care about the toughing. *points a scolding finger at the other* Do you ever take safety into account? *nagging mother tone*

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

The Nature of Causality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:43 pm
[ ooc || ^^ he's going to be fun, I can tell. ]

Jorden: I thought you did. Arm thing. *gestures vaguely, then remembers what he's supposed to be taking care of, pulling on thick gloves and shooting glances at the box* Yes? But I know what I'm doing. ^^ Unless I'm experimenting, in which case I probably know what I'm doing. *somehow believes this to be comforting, holding up a hand for Kalevi to stay there and heads back towards the box, tip of his tongue sticking out of the corner of his mouth as he fiddles with something in the box.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm
((occ: ^ ^ <33 Yep. ))

Kalevi: Well yes, but ...that's not the point . * deflates slightly* - u - ......that's not very reassuring...dummy. *stays put with a pout and watches curiously.*

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

The Nature of Causality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:11 pm
Jorden: I'm... not a dummy. *blinks at Kalevi, then goes back to the box, something sparking once in a while inside* Wiring here... bad idea. Thought I could... Hmmm. *yelps, then snickers before diving back in, pleased with something* Ha, got it. You can move now. But don't turn them back on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:28 pm
Kalevi: Yes you are. *watches the sparks and pulls down the skin under his left eye* blaaah, I'm going ! *frowns and goes to leave the room seeming annoyed*

(occ: OTL fufuf no muse I so sorry ))

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

Hopefuls { Quest Rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items