Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Pokémon Legends: Liberation (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:54 pm
((The point is you rose up? My apologies, if you really need me to edit it I can. Either way, your position and movement still place you in the same location.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:59 pm
Beatrix used Psychic to catch the tree and used the tree as an ice weapon. With the power of her mind, she would try to cause the tree to fall at Simipour instead by swinging the base towards her and the peak towards the ape. The boost from her earlier Calm Mind would give her the power she needed for this task.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:03 pm
"Errrm..." Wayne looked at Melty and then back to Henrietta, his eyes more or less fixed by now. How did he say this without sounding like an a**? "Well, I don't wanna battle. Last time didn't really get us very far and I've not moved on since then."

Petilil breathed a sigh of relief. Or did whatever plants do to release gases. Damn forgetting biology.

"But like, I'm teaching her to use Sunny Day, so if you want you can get some benefit from it with Melty? Show her, Petilil."

What? Petilil jumped. Centre stage. All eyes on her. She shook her leaves. Wayne frowned. The pokémon relented. Quivering a little, she concentrated for a second then created the ball of light. Small, stable and bright. She knew that if she made it any bigger it could explode like the last time, but for now this was good as a demonstration.

Wayne grinned.

"See? Isn't that awesome?" He thumbed towards the pokémon as he looked back to the other trainer, "She's gonna be learning Solar Beam after this. It's gonna be our finishing move for the gym."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:10 pm
((Gym battles are meant to be lax. Marsuru and I go easy on you all so that you can win, unless we see something that annoys us, then we generally get mean. For the most part, however, we're relaxed about it so that you guys can win.

But very well, if you really want me to read everything in your post, pay attention to every detail and avoid letting you use my mistakes against me, then fine. However, don't complain if you never even come close to touching me.

Don't worry, I'll take you seriously from here on out.))

Calm Mind meant nothing. Simipour had used Work Up twice to Gardevoir's single use, that meant that his power outmatched Gardevoir's. If it was Gardevoir's psychic hold to his physical strength, albeit barely, he'd win.

So, one hand extending upward, Simipour met the tree, breaking it at the bark and cutting it into two pieces. Not equal pieces, simply closer to the bottom. The tree would then crash before him, giving him a ramp to travel skyward with.

A smile played across the monkey's lips as he danced up the tree branch, using two moves in succession unless Beatrix made a motion to stop him. First, he would work up as he moved, his movements erratic but raising his power.

Then, he would dance up the remainder of the pillar, movements of dance like fluid water, bringing the rain down upon the arena.

Then, he'd kick off as he got close enough to Gardevoir to feel safe about dodging but still good about hitting. Hands coming together and from the pores of his hands came the Water Gun attack. The force wasn't a lot but powered by the power he'd obtained from everything he'd done up to that point, assuming Beatrix did nothing to stop his combo, the force of the gun, if it hit, would be like being shot with an actual gun, but it had no penetrative ability. In other words, the force would cause a stagger, enough to upset Beatrix's flight, if only until she corrected herself.  

Avalite

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 pm
Eunmi weighed her options. Get food with Dave and Robby, people she barely knew, or go with Seohyun, her idol.

"Hell yes!" Eunmi said, excited. "What's good to eat around here?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:20 pm
((If someone's using a lot of moves in succession then they're creating a time frame that you can abuse. More can be less. Lax just means that there are plenty of openings))  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:24 pm
[Hah, you call that a ball?] Melty said. Challenge accepted. He'd been training his fire in form, duration and heat for a while. Mostly everything but form but hell if he lost to this girl that was already faster than him.

He released a blast of fire from his head and then concentrated, trying to form it into a ball, trying to alters its form. It was easier as he hadn't used something of actual damage, a Will-O-Wisp, something that wouldn't hurt, but could burn. Still, it was hot.

So, Melty was there, straining himself to keep form and duration with Petilil, like a contest.

Henrietta stood there, surprised by the sudden contest. She looked at Wayne and said, "I never thought battling really counted as training, just experience."

Yup, she definitely felt more relaxed around him, even if he did grope her.

Seohyun shrugged. "I haven't been to Striaton City much. Hm. There's this place I went to a while back, it's real fancy though. So it won't be fast food or anything," she said.

"Unless that's too weird for you?" she asked with a slight side tilt of her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:27 pm
Eunmi bit her lip, thinking about her bank account balance. She already owed Sal money for the hotel room, but...

"I should be okay for that," Eunmi nodded. "Besides-"

"Henrietta probably didn't eat anything."

"...can I get something to go there? Not for me, for a friend," Eunmi said, reassuring the pop star that she did intend to stay for the meal.

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:31 pm
After getting out of the way of the tree, Beatrix decided to go on the offensive. The Water Gun was going to hurt if it hit, but Beatrix knew of a way to use it as an offensive conduit. She jumped a bit to the side to try and avoid it before she let loose a Thunderbolt attack aimed upwards at the upper part of the stream in the hopes that the electricity would ride swiftly up the current and strike the user.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 pm
"A lot of trainers do all their training through battles," Wayne said knowledgeably, "Most don't amount to much though. My dad always said that you should practice first so you look badass when it comes to the real thing."

Petilil was getting frightened by the challenge. She tried making her ball bigger but lost control of it quickly, making it explode with a little pop. She blinked, squirmed and started another one up again. This time she got it to a decent size without it malfunctioning.

Wayne made a mental note of how quickly she was progressing. Maybe having someone to train with made all the difference. Petilil wasn't just concentrating on her own faults all the time.

"I saw you at the Dreamyard yesterday," the trainer said, not taking his eyes away from the pokémon, "Didn't get chance to talk. You make it out okay?" He looked to the girl, "Plasma didn't attack you too, did they?"  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:47 pm
"Yeah, that's fine.I think they let you take extra food," she said and she'd then lead the way. Now, she didn't have a limousine or anything. That stood out too much, she thought. But she did have a fancy car. Just picture one, not spending half an hour looking at them, said the typist.

At the place Seohyun went through the formalities of getting the table, which consisted of "two" and "thank you" and "some pop, coke, please."

After all of that the duo would be seated at the table of some fancy restaurant. One that served wine of all things, but ******** wine, pop is the top.

Blizzard into the water gun froze the construct instantly. It wasn't going to move super ZOMG fast but enough for Simipour to freeze and kick within the same second, pushing him back and away from the Thunderbolt it, momentarily stalled by the ice, would then continue upward, charging through the ice but missing Simipour.

Who would come down to land on the falling pillar, bringing a leg down in Rock Smash fashion, cutting away a sizable chunk and then, as he leveled himself with it, between the two pieces, he'd Fling the portion of the pillar at Beatrix while he positioned his feet to stand on the falling remainder at least long enough to have footing for the throw.

Melty was strained with concentration. Hell no he wasn't gonna lose to this chick. He, frustrated, acted too hastily, causing his own harmless explosion. Tightening his lips, he started up again. Learning from last time, he took it more slowly. Forming the ball and then expanding it, fixing the dimensions and repeating, straining with each step like adding another push up long after you reached what you thought was your limit.

Henrietta was looking at Wayne with a sideways look at he spoke. "Th-the dreamyard..." Ah yes, it was a horrible experience. She decided to be curt. She didn't want to dwell, then she'd be upset. She needed strength, the strength to win a badge, and then she could take on Plasma with confidence. Right?

"I did, they stole Darumi," she said, her voice breaking when she said his name and she quickly wiped the tears away.

"B-but, I'm going to get him back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:52 pm
"So why are you here in Striation?" Eunmi asked. "Aren't all your major concerts usually in like... Castelia or Nimbasa?"

Eunmi played with the straw to her drink. She probably should be out training Pokemon like everyone else. But c'mooon, this is Eunmi we're talking about. She didn't know you're supposed to train pokemon everyday. Pfth.

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:57 pm
Oh s**t. Seohyun needed an excuse, and fast. She, uh, was, er, hrm, uh, ah, or, erk.

"My boy friend," she said after a moment of silence. That was it, she didn't want to expand on a lie. That always made them easier to pick apart. Also, she was too lazy to think about much about it.

Subject change, and fast, "are you a trainer?"  
Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games