Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ Yuri-Tastic ♥

Back to Guilds

Yuri Roleplaying // Chatting with like minded people 

Tags: Yuri, LGBTQ Friendly, Roleplaying Yuri, Discussion, Semi-literate to literate 

Reply Ⓡoleplay Ⓡequests
Roleplay request

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SomethingEsoteric

Anxious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:59 am
Hi everybody, I've been bumping a barton OOC request thread for 120 pages now and have only found a couple roleplays that actually lasted or were mutualy enjoyed at least-so needless to say, I want more!

I don't really know what exactly "literate, advanced literate" entail but I post anywhere from two or three to six paragraphs depending on the situation. I would like to think I'm a savy speller but sometimes Microsoft word dissagrees with me. sweatdrop Either way, I would appriciate someone who can match or at least try to match what I post. I should mention, a long paragraph doesn't really mean it's a good one.

There doesn't exactly need to be romance and I certainly don't want it to be instant. I like there to be come conflict between characters and have come to realise usualy if there isn't a plot or a strong premise at the very least I'll loose interest so thats a must. I'm usualy open to any pairing, I'm usualy open to hash out a craving you may so that it may fit both our wants and needs and I will always be willing to play alternates and NPC's to move a plot along if it gets stale.

I should mention I will not do anthro(furry), incest you may be able to convince me to do a slave-esque roleplay but I have stipulations.

So, I hope I haven't scared anyone off. I'm pretty passionate about roleplays and I get very dissapointed when they don't pan out as planned. With that being said the best thing I could think to do is be a little more clear on what I'm looking for.

>D:,' Please-Roleplay with me!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:35 pm
I'd be interested - but I would like to mention now that I am a little busy with school. Flick me a PM if you're still looking.  

Stormgem
Captain

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100

FriedTaku-yaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:16 pm
Seems interesting.

Hmmm...do you do Twincest? If not, then it's okay.

I would like to roleplay with you, but only if you can explain the whole thing over to me in a simpler way...my brain is pretty worn out for all of the studying for the tests that are coming up...  
Ⓡoleplay Ⓡequests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games