Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Roleplaying
฿ḯø ~ ϟнø¢к [Åc¢℮ptḯng/Ѻρeη] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This
  I shall join
  I shall consider joining
  I won't join [me-> :c ]
View Results

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:34 pm
"I'm angry because you scoped me out, then demanded to know my power. I had no interest in telling you when you would not tell me, then you follow me and continue to bother me. I'm not out for the glory of being a 'hero', I'm out to stop people who want to use their powers for evil. I don't make mistakes when it comes to protecting innocent people, so don't accuse me of that! You know nothing about me, and I wouldn't even DREAM of considering partnering up with you when I don't even know who you are! I got my power because I was chasing down some idiot who stole my friend's purse. I don't take my power lightly at all, so don't you DARE act all high and mighty when you don't even know the first thing about me!" Amaya yelled, really getting frustrated with this girl now. Who was she to decide that Amaya would go and make stupid mistakes that would endanger people? Now she was just being flat out rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:43 pm
"I know you all too well..."

K
ezziah Lacey

User Image

"How was i to know that you wern't with the gangs? My power isn't sensory, and i never said you would make an mistake but its most likely we all will since its in human nature to misjudge. Just because we have powers doesn't make us less human. We still have all the intentions and desires as humans do, though you know that" she said stating the facts at her, "Sorry for borthering you, since your not any threat and you have no intentions of joining then i can go right?" she asked rethrically to her, smiling. 'Geez, thats was hard' she thought sighing to herself.
"Since you told me your power, mines the ability to go through basically any substance incuding water. Which comes in handy alot during fights" she said the girl, who probably was unempressed by that though her ability was amazingly useful and has and will save her life many times.
"I also am apparently more agile now, though i haven't had the time to try it out since i'm always . . . working" she said. Eventhough Kezziah was underage, she already had a basic part time job which she worked in most days.

"...Yet you don't know me."

It wasnt super effective

Dapper Loiterer

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 pm
...watching silently, he drummed his fingers together tentatively...

For a moment, Motor's eyes gleamed as his mind analyzed the cat's strength - 'Incredible...far stronger than I'd believed. Lucky me.' He remained completely still, and simply watched the fire hydrant zoom towards him. As it collided with him, its progress simply stopped, and it fell to the ground at Motor's feet. With an swift, intense motion, he brought his foot back and slammed it into the hydrant. A small aura of some type radiated from his leg, and his kick sent it flying back, past Crescent, and into a wall far beyond, embedding into the side of it. He spun about and caught his balance, landing back on both feet. "You could say, anything that moves, I can stop it."

...and a small, sly grin crept across his lips...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm
Renka walked out of the alleyway, keeping her hands in her jacket pocket where her mobile sword was being hidden. She had to make sure that it wouldn't fall and alarm someone, who would likely try to pick it up and then realize, wow, this thing weighs a ton! Soon, yelling caught her ear, so being the curious kind of person that she was, she decided to go and see what was going on. It appeared that two girls, who were both younger than her, were talking about something, and as she walked closer, she heard one of them say that she could walk through walls. She has powers...and she doesn't seem to be a bad person from what I can tell either...Maybe I'll go and talk with them then. Renka thought, soon smiling and walking over to the two.

"Konbanwa! I over heard your conversation and thought I should butt in." Renka said, giving them a friendly smile. From the way the girl who could walk through walls looked, she was trying to team up with the other girl, who clearly didn't want to. "But I should introduce myself, right? My name is Renka Mikasu." Renka pulled her hands out of her pocket, holding the silver cylinder in her hand as if it were a feather. She was going to show them her power through her heavy mobile sword, which looked like a container at the moment. After all, it was easier to just show them than to actually tell them through use of props anyway.

Nekowufei

Dapper Lunatic

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:01 pm
Crecent didn't blink, sensing from the initial direction that it would fly past him. It did, whipping his short hair around with the proximity. "Well that's handy, huh?" Hard to hit. So he can stop what moves....but shoot that too? He relaxed himself into a normal standing position. "So what, you can shoot everything just like that?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Motor shrugged. "Depends." he said, extending his arms, interlocking his fingers, and cracking his knuckles. "The more velocity it has when something hits me, the more energy I receive." He then pocketed his hands, removing one to reveal a toothpick, which he stuck in his mouth. "And if I'm careful about it, I can hold on to some of that energy for almost three minutes." He began to idly swish the toothpick around with his tongue, making small circles with it. His last statement had been something of a falsehood - his record for the longest his energy had stayed in him without diminishing was almost eight minutes, but then, he didn't have to reveal every little detail.

Tarrant le Sorcier

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:37 pm
"Well that's surprising. Usually the people who go around watching and figuring out others don't just go and tell someone what they can do." Crescent slid his hands into his pocket. "You're either very confident, or you're lying. But, it makes no difference. Thanks for the lesson...?" He left the sentence open for Motor to tell him his name if he chose.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:01 pm

He continued to swish the toothpick about in his mouth, smirking. "I've every reason to be confident. I've even stopped and returned a sniper's shot before I knew he was even there - you see, I don't have to know about what's coming for my body to absorb its energy." He gave the boy a significant glance, then looked away, beginning to scan the surrounding area. He wasn't sure if the other someone who'd been around earlier was even still watching, and was beginning to wonder if perhaps he may have been revealing his secrets to the wrong people But when his initial search revealed nothing, he turned his head back to Crescent. "By the way, I'm called Motor. I haven't been made privy to your names, and from what I can tell, you may not be keen on informing me, so I won't ask. Typically, people volunteer information when they're ready to give it." He raised an eyebrow to him. "Hope you remember to stay on your toes out there. The world's dangerous for folk like you and I."

Tarrant le Sorcier

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:55 am
[ Hey guys. I'm really sorry I've been away so long. Between two school trips and school work I haven't had any extra time to get on, so: Sorry! Also as a heads up, I have another trip starting the middle of next week and will be gone for four or five days ]

Crescent grinned and held up his arm almost as if you would to catch a hawk as it landed. Nero landed and sat still, his wings retracting and tail sliding along the boy's upper arm. "Dangerous, maybe. But in a much more fun way than normal." Nero climbed around to lay on his shoulders and he let his arm fall. "I guess if you really are interested, you'll catch my name eventually." He started to walk away but, feeling strangely energized, called out, "I'm Crescent. Makes it even, since you told me yours. You'll have to wait to get his name," he said, referring to Nero.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Motor smirked and adjusted his goggles slightly as he started away again. "Very well. I look forward to it. Until next time, Crescent." His feet moved at a casual pace as he meandered away from the boy and his cat. More fun indeed... he pondered to himself. With any luck, the real action will begin soon. Shouldn't be long before someone catches on to what I'm up to. Only question is...which side will notice it first? He turned a corner, noticing the toothpick in his mouth was beginning to weaken from the constant movement. With a degree of amusement, he burst into a run for a few moments before skidding to a halt, absorbing the energy he'd built up and channeling it as he spat the old toothpick out. It shot from his mouth and dug into a nearby sign. With a cocky grin, he dug into his pocket for another, continuing along his way as he set the new pick into his mouth. Always good to have ammo ready and available.

Tarrant le Sorcier

It wasnt super effective

Dapper Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:08 pm
"I know you all too well..."

K
ezziah Lacey

User Image

Kezziah turned quickly as she heard another person speak. She looked at the woman who emerged, her posture and voice was friendly though Kezzie frowned at her sudden appearace.
She watched the woman confused as she brought out an object before them. Kezziah obiously became wary of the stranger, switching her power 'on', making her whole body untouchable by any substance. She contiued to watch silently, intrested in what her power could be yet still knowing the dangers of 'out in the open' power use and the dangers to her.

"...Yet you don't know me."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 am

After a while of jogging on his own, down sets of abandoned streets and empty alleyways, the sound of speaking caused Motor's ears to twitch. With a sly grin, he turned down a nearby alley and skidded to a halt up against a shadowy corner. With a quick burst of kinetic energy built up from the jog, he propelled himself up a wall and on top of a nearby building, observing the scene with caution. Three girls, all apparently endowed with powers. Well, well... he thought, deviously. Three of them, and one of me. The odds are in my favor. He chuckled under his breath, and watched carefully.

Tarrant le Sorcier

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm
[ I'm unsure what to do with Crescent at this point, but I just had to say, the way Motor thought 'The odds are in my favor' I had one thought that he was talking about getting a date. XD But of course the first thought was that he figures he can kick their butts ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm
((Heh, funny thing about that, actually. It was meant to be a double entendre. pirate ))  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm
((Eff..I'll post soon.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]