Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Roleplaying
฿ḯø ~ ϟнø¢к [Åc¢℮ptḯng/Ѻρeη] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This
  I shall join
  I shall consider joining
  I won't join [me-> :c ]
View Results

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:00 pm
Raising an eyebrow as Amaya stared at this girl that approached her, the girl seemed confused. Cocking her head a little, Amaya put her hands in her pockets. "I'm not sure what you mean." She lied as she looked at the girl. "Is there a reason you're frowning at me?" She asked, really not understanding the reason for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:10 pm
"I know you all too well..."

K
ezziah Lacey

User Image

Kezziah stopped frowning as she commented on it,
"I frown when i think" she said, blanking her face now conscience of frowning constantly.
Kezzie looked and the girl again, moving her head to the side as the girls gaze followed confussed.
"Your...Lying" she said straighterning up, smiling at the girl, "So you really are a 'bang baby'. What can you do?" she asked knowing people around her wouldn't understand. It all sounded like nonsense to them all.

"...Yet you don't know me."

It wasnt super effective

Dapper Loiterer

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:22 pm
Sighing, Amaya leaned on a nearby pole and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well, I believe it would be more appropriate for you to share first, since you seem so eager to know every bang baby in the city." She said as she looked at the girl, not so eager on her finding out right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:26 pm

K
ezziah Lacey

User Image

Kezziah looked at the girl,
"Well that just would't be clever, now would it?" she said smiling at her, "It definatly would be bad if you were not on my side, since you'd know what i could do" she said simply to the girl.

(( Oh btw, in who shall you kiss? are we ganna wait for Lux's RPer to come on right?~ ))

It wasnt super effective

Dapper Loiterer

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 pm
Amaya grinned. "And how do I know you're not with some gang?" She asked, not seeming to worried. "Sorry, I don't associate myself with gangs." She said as she pushed herself off the pole, getting ready to leave. "I don't search bang babies out, but apparently you do. Have fun getting killed." Amaya said as she dusted off her jacket.

((Yep, we're waiting for him.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:42 pm

K
ezziah Lacey

User Image

Kezziah laughed slightly at the girl, she had a point.
"Lucky for you then that i'm not in a gang" she said walking next to the girl, "I serch for the bang babys because of the gangs. What they do isn't right and if i can find them i can reason with them. And fight if needed" she said turning slightly serious. "Anyway, they can't really kill me if they can't touch me" she said moving forward as to examine her expression.

(( Yay, okay o u o
Betime he comes on i'll probably asleep, so i wont be able to rp until tomrrow at 6pm, and its 12:30am right now so thats.... an amount of hours away D; ))

It wasnt super effective

Dapper Loiterer

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm
Crescent's lips twitched as he kept them still as possible, thinking. Sure, he didn't like normals, but what did they mean to him? Were they like an entirely different species. He growled to himself, angry that he was even considering what this guy had to say. He didn't listen to anyone. But still...Interesting was what he was thinking now.

Destiny? What kind of a question is that? He paused only a moment for his answer. "I don't see why it should matter. What happens, happens. Whether you want to call it destiny is up to you." Nero purred, as if laughing at Crescent's accidentally serious answer.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 pm
...watching silently, he drummed his fingers together tentatively...

Motor made a small shrugging gesture, as if to suggest indifference, but in his mind, he could almost hear the pieces beginning to fall into place. "Maybe. But that's one of my points - not everyone sees life the same way." He casually slipped his hands into his pockets, and adopted a leaning stance against the nearest wall. "You may view it one way, I perceive it another. And from what I've been able to perceive, everyone like you...like me...the only thing we have in common so far is that we're beginning to take this world into our own hands. It's the natural way of things, of course - the previous generation loses their grasp on life, and the newer, younger generation takes over." He raised a hand and nonchalantly adjusted the position of his goggles, cocking one eyebrow and giving Crescent a smei-serious glance. "But a few others like you and I seem confused about the state of things. They seem to think we've been given some kind of cross to bear. As if our powers bring with them the responsibility to protect those weaker, when such an act defies the very laws of the world we live in. The only responsibility we have is to those like us. To ensure a fluid transition of power from the previous generation to our own." Then, without any clear shift of his mannerisms, Motor laughed for a few moments. "But you know what? You're a smart guy. You can handle yourself out there, I'm sure. It's not my place, nor my intent, to try and come off as a recruiter of any kind." With a flick of his wrist, a small card appeared between his fingers. "I'm all too familiar with the desire to fly solo. And if that's the way you perceive life, then don't let anyone say otherwise. All I'm trying to say is, those others out there - the ones who feel the way you think is wrong - may not be so understanding as I am. And when your back's against a wall, you never have to submit to the idea that you're alone. Folk like you and I, we owe it to ourselves to look out for one another." He extended his arm, offering the card to Crescent. "If you ever think you're trapped in a place you and your good friend can't fly out of, write this symbol on the wall. Help will find you. But only if you want it to."

...and a small, sly grin crept across his lips...

Tarrant le Sorcier

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:38 pm
"You're just chock fully of this stuff, aren't you. Quite frankly, I don't care about all this. I just want to live." Crescent stood silently, eyes glittering with something akin to a tired determination. Something about this guy irked him. Mainly because he wasn't just giving half-assed answers like he usually did, which annoyed him to no end.

Nero's tail extended to wrap around and crush the card before depositing it in Crescent's hand. He then dropped it in his pocket. "I'll keep that in mind."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Motor shrugged again and turned away, shaking his head slowly. As he walked away from the pair, he called over his shoulder, "You may find that more difficult than you think. It won't be long until one of those overzealous do-gooders takes issue with you busting into burger joints and disrupting the public. Where will you be then?" He waved a hand over one shoudler. "But, hey, like I said, you're a smart guy. Chances are you can handle yourself." He was still smirking slightly. Regardless of what those two thought now, the actual chances were that sooner or later, some self-righteous fool was going to have an idea just like his, and then what would become of people like him? Best to get an early start before too many odds were stacked against them, or else there'd be no place in this world for folk like Motor to make a dishonest living.

Tarrant le Sorcier

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:20 pm
Crescent shook his head. Those do-gooders would just mean more interesting things to do. He wasn't sure if what Motor had been saying entailed anything specific, because just robbing places was not interesting enough for him. As much as he hated to admit it, Crescent needed contact with others, and fighting with the police or heroes would accomplish that goal for him. "Hey! Hey, wait! You know my power. Tell me yours."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:22 pm

He paused, and turned his head back just enough for the side of his face to be visible, making his grin more evident than ever. His eyes scanned the area around them, then flashed back to Crescent. "Tell you what. Look around, find whatever you think makes the best throwing tool, and give it a good, strong heave..." He turned to face the pair, and slapped a hand to his chest, right in the center of his sternum. "...right here." He stood still, arms outstretched, legs apart, smiling and and waiting.

Tarrant le Sorcier

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:40 am
"Okay, now you're getting in my bubble." Amaya said, slightly annoyed as a shadow rose to create a slight barrier, making Kezziah back off a bit. Once Kezziah had stepped back, the shadow fell back to the ground and Amaya glared. "There, you saw my power, now why are you so persistent on following me? I'm not part of a gang." She growled, now very annoyed with this girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 am

K
ezziah Lacey

User Image

"Then why are you angry?" she asked the girl simply, clearly notising her annoyance. "So your plans to avoid all people like yourself, yet you accknowlege the gangs as bad?" she said seriously to her, frowning slightly.
"I guess what you do is what you do. But don't make people get hurt from your mistakes if your too 'lone' to join up with another person" she said lighterning up, though she meant every word of it. If this girl was good, she didn't need her screwing up when the gangs attacked. That would be faital to many humans.

It wasnt super effective

Dapper Loiterer

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:34 pm
Crescent grinned. "Now you're talking." He of course figured that Motor would be able to somehow stop whatever he threw, but he wasn't about to throw a pebble at the guy. Nero lifted off his shoulders and spread his wings and his tail curled out and around the nearby fire hydrant. There was a momentary screeching noise as it was yanked loose and as water erupted from the ground and drizzled down from the air Nero threw the hydrant, with force, straight at Motor.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff