Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:07 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Rieseln
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Despite her small size, Rieseln has a big personality. She's talkative and loves getting in to mischief, much like her father when he was young. She can be very sweet and caring, just like good ol' mom. Curious and playful, Ries wants to be friends with everyone and doesn't mind being the one to approach a face to get to know them. Her confidence sky-rocketed after she had a vision, since Seers are very highly prized in the Makono. While her confidence grew, her tolerance of pridal life dwindled, and she left to enjoy the adventure the rouge lands offered.
Brief History: Rieseln was born in the rogue lands and joined a pride with her family when she was very young. Once she grew up she craved adventure and meeting new lions so she headed out into the rogue lands. She's had a litter - they're all adults - but doesn't keep in touch with them or their father at all. She's confident but far too trusting of others. She's a Seer and will be taken as a Thrall by Ragnvard.
Looks good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:59 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Velveteen Angel
SoA's Name: Buziba
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Buziba is a quiet guy, very serious, very studious. He doesn't suffer fools gladly and family is his world.
Brief History: Born in a pride, it disbanded when he was a young adult. On his rogue adventure, he stumbled upon a cub who he adopted. He raised his son well and blundered through being a single Dad. Since his son grew up, he has been wandering rogue and had a brief stint in the Bahari until he had a vision that his precious son is being held as a thrall in a pride of warriors. He will challenge his son's owner for his son's freedom.  

Velveteen Angel

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:21 am
Velveteen Angel
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Velveteen Angel
SoA's Name: Buziba
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Buziba is a quiet guy, very serious, very studious. He doesn't suffer fools gladly and family is his world.
Brief History: Born in a pride, it disbanded when he was a young adult. On his rogue adventure, he stumbled upon a cub who he adopted. He raised his son well and blundered through being a single Dad. Since his son grew up, he has been wandering rogue and had a brief stint in the Bahari until he had a vision that his precious son is being held as a thrall in a pride of warriors. He will challenge his son's owner for his son's freedom.
Looks good to me. Yay family drama.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:29 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Rennekae
SoA's Name: Kira (Right now it's Kirafiki Mifupa, I'll be changing it to Kirabein.)
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Happy, loving and kind-hearted. She's intensely optimistic and positive; she knows evil exists in the world, she just chooses to ignore it or believe it's there for a reason. Very respectful of everything and everyone. Always wants to help. Dislikes causing pain unless absolutely necessary (i.e. hunting and if she has no chance of escaping a fight).
Brief History: Her mother was a rogue, her father was in a small pride. After the cubs were born, Kira was cast out due to her markings - deemed an ill omen. Her mother refused to let her die and left with her. They lived alone as rogues until the day her mother died while saving her from an aggressive male. Since then, she's been alone, but for a brief point when she was part of forming a pride (i/t pride, don't know what happened to it). Then she met Tryggr and fell pretty hard. She agreed to let him 'capture' her, and returned to be his mate.  

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:15 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Hólmgeir
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver (-Captain maybe)
Brief Personality: Very traditional, stoic and steady. He holds the values of the pride in high esteam. A powerful male both physically and in personality, he is a stalwart of the pride. He believes males should be the protectors and providers of the pride and females should stay home and rear cubs and look after the pride's interior. He is not a bully but has little tolerance for misbehaviour. A stern and authorative father, husband and reaver.
Brief History: Born into the pride he is a proper old school Stormborn and can trace his linage back through many generations. Father to Ragnvard, Ronan, Rayn and Vundi.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sóma
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: A traditionally minded Stormborn, she takes her duties as a freeborn and a mother very seriously. Nevertheless if her daughters show the guts and determination to become reavers, she will fully support them and has no trouble standing up to other members of the pride.
Brief History: Sister to Brenna. She was born into the pride and can trace her linage back through many generations of Stormborn. Mother to Ragnvard, Ronan, Rayn and Vundi.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Brenna
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - maybe to reaver or bard
Brief Personality: A classic Stormborn. Gutsy, proud and fearless.
Brief History: Sister to Sóma. She was born into the pride and can trace her linage back through many generations of Stormborn. Aunt to Ragnvard, Ronan, Rayn and Vundi.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Raskogr
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - Lawspeaker
Brief Personality: Weak, conniving, devious.
Brief History: Brother of Ragnvard, Ronan, Rayn and Vundi. The same age as Ragnvard and Ronan, he was the runt of the litter. Unlike his stronger brothers he never took to the reaver life. Instead he had a sharp mind and excellent memory. Combined with his sly and shrewd nature he took to life as a lawkeeper. While his father doesn't really care either way so long as his son is successful, Raskogr feels as if the entire family disapproves. Which has made him bitter and resentful. He and his brothers have never gotten along, Ronan treats him well enough but has his own concerns. Ragnvard will use him for his lawspeaker skills but the two brothers tend to clash when in close proximity. Ragnvard considers lawspeakers to be weak but dangerous, which strains their already tense relationship.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:40 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Ukombozi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Her mother was a nut and her dad was the god of chaos, so she's a little... wonky? She's nice and well-intentioned usually but she's also kind of a sociopath. Never means to hurt anyone but sometimes accidents happen and you should just get over it.
Brief History: She was born into the K'Z when they were still insane, but she and her mother and brother left, then got separated. She's just been kind of wandering about since, making her the perfect target for a couple of freeborns out on their first reaving. (She'll be captured by my Brynhildr and Hroovitnir)  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:27 pm
Rennekae
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Rennekae
SoA's Name: Kira (Right now it's Kirafiki Mifupa, I'll be changing it to Kirabein.)
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Happy, loving and kind-hearted. She's intensely optimistic and positive; she knows evil exists in the world, she just chooses to ignore it or believe it's there for a reason. Very respectful of everything and everyone. Always wants to help. Dislikes causing pain unless absolutely necessary (i.e. hunting and if she has no chance of escaping a fight).
Brief History: Her mother was a rogue, her father was in a small pride. After the cubs were born, Kira was cast out due to her markings - deemed an ill omen. Her mother refused to let her die and left with her. They lived alone as rogues until the day her mother died while saving her from an aggressive male. Since then, she's been alone, but for a brief point when she was part of forming a pride (i/t pride, don't know what happened to it). Then she met Tryggr and fell pretty hard. She agreed to let him 'capture' her, and returned to be his mate.
Sounds good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 pm
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Hólmgeir
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver (-Captain maybe)
Brief Personality: Very traditional, stoic and steady. He holds the values of the pride in high esteam. A powerful male both physically and in personality, he is a stalwart of the pride. He believes males should be the protectors and providers of the pride and females should stay home and rear cubs and look after the pride's interior. He is not a bully but has little tolerance for misbehaviour. A stern and authorative father, husband and reaver.
Brief History: Born into the pride he is a proper old school Stormborn and can trace his linage back through many generations. Father to Ragnvard, Ronan, Rayn and Vundi.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sóma
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: A traditionally minded Stormborn, she takes her duties as a freeborn and a mother very seriously. Nevertheless if her daughters show the guts and determination to become reavers, she will fully support them and has no trouble standing up to other members of the pride.
Brief History: Sister to Brenna. She was born into the pride and can trace her linage back through many generations of Stormborn. Mother to Ragnvard, Ronan, Rayn and Vundi.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Brenna
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - maybe to reaver or bard
Brief Personality: A classic Stormborn. Gutsy, proud and fearless.
Brief History: Sister to Sóma. She was born into the pride and can trace her linage back through many generations of Stormborn. Aunt to Ragnvard, Ronan, Rayn and Vundi.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Raskogr
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn - Lawspeaker
Brief Personality: Weak, conniving, devious.
Brief History: Brother of Ragnvard, Ronan, Rayn and Vundi. The same age as Ragnvard and Ronan, he was the runt of the litter. Unlike his stronger brothers he never took to the reaver life. Instead he had a sharp mind and excellent memory. Combined with his sly and shrewd nature he took to life as a lawkeeper. While his father doesn't really care either way so long as his son is successful, Raskogr feels as if the entire family disapproves. Which has made him bitter and resentful. He and his brothers have never gotten along, Ronan treats him well enough but has his own concerns. Ragnvard will use him for his lawspeaker skills but the two brothers tend to clash when in close proximity. Ragnvard considers lawspeakers to be weak but dangerous, which strains their already tense relationship.
Yes to all. I do so enjoy large dynasties families.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:34 pm
Puhterodactyl
I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Ukombozi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Her mother was a nut and her dad was the god of chaos, so she's a little... wonky? She's nice and well-intentioned usually but she's also kind of a sociopath. Never means to hurt anyone but sometimes accidents happen and you should just get over it.
Brief History: She was born into the K'Z when they were still insane, but she and her mother and brother left, then got separated. She's just been kind of wandering about since, making her the perfect target for a couple of freeborns out on their first reaving. (She'll be captured by my Brynhildr and Hroovitnir)
Oh my. She sounds like she'll be an interesting addition.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:52 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Zabuni Nafsi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: She was a quiet and shy cub, nervous around strangers but bubbly and fun when with her close friends and family. Now an adult and having left the family structure, she is seeking her own place in the world, nervous about getting hurt but willing to take the risk for the reward of eventually starting her own family.
Brief History: Rescued by Holmgier from a vicious leopard attack, and claimed by him as his thrall afterward  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:46 am
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Zabuni Nafsi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: She was a quiet and shy cub, nervous around strangers but bubbly and fun when with her close friends and family. Now an adult and having left the family structure, she is seeking her own place in the world, nervous about getting hurt but willing to take the risk for the reward of eventually starting her own family.
Brief History: Rescued by Holmgier from a vicious leopard attack, and claimed by him as his thrall afterward
Awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:46 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Xolile
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Xolile is a spitfire if ever there was one. Constantly on the move and sticking her nose where it shouldn't be, she has a knack for finding things that should probably never have been found. When she was little she could be found roughhousing with the older cubs and enjoys pushing herself to find her limits, even at the expense of her poor mother's concern. Xo's free spirit and often brash behavior make her a handful, but if you're looking for fun and adventure, she's the lion to bring along for the ride.
Brief History: Having grown up in the Jedi pride, Xo was taught the ways of peace and balance. Her mother was very quiet and those around her were always supportive of harmony, and yet Xo still grew up to be a spitfire and with a love of fighting. She's a protector of the pride now, but it's not satisfying her curiosity and sense of adventure.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:25 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Alia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Dedicated, dutiful, frightfully intelligent, scornful of inferiors, hugely repressed.
Brief History: Born to parents who loved their cubs but not each other, Alia had a normal upbringing, for the most part. When it came time, she left her family and went in search of knowledge. She learned to fight and to use her eidetic memory. Then she was captured by a Stormborn reaver and brought back to the pride as a thrall. (I'm thinking maybe Alaric?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:37 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Xolile
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Xolile is a spitfire if ever there was one. Constantly on the move and sticking her nose where it shouldn't be, she has a knack for finding things that should probably never have been found. When she was little she could be found roughhousing with the older cubs and enjoys pushing herself to find her limits, even at the expense of her poor mother's concern. Xo's free spirit and often brash behavior make her a handful, but if you're looking for fun and adventure, she's the lion to bring along for the ride.
Brief History: Having grown up in the Jedi pride, Xo was taught the ways of peace and balance. Her mother was very quiet and those around her were always supportive of harmony, and yet Xo still grew up to be a spitfire and with a love of fighting. She's a protector of the pride now, but it's not satisfying her curiosity and sense of adventure.
She sounds like she will bring some interesting perspectives to the pride. Welcome.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:37 am
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Alia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Dedicated, dutiful, frightfully intelligent, scornful of inferiors, hugely repressed.
Brief History: Born to parents who loved their cubs but not each other, Alia had a normal upbringing, for the most part. When it came time, she left her family and went in search of knowledge. She learned to fight and to use her eidetic memory. Then she was captured by a Stormborn reaver and brought back to the pride as a thrall. (I'm thinking maybe Alaric?)
No. No more Stormborn for you. I'm cutting you off. (Just kidding. Accepted and approved and all that).  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff